Farming

Status
Not open for further replies.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Wow look, it's Coim. The boy who left yesterday, never to return...

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Wow look, it's Coim. The boy who left yesterday, never to return...

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
There's a golden rule, Shy my dear. I never throw the first flame.

Never mind. I'm sure someone, somewhere has already decided this is mod baiting.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Loxleyhood said:
Are you trying to say I am not level-headed?

Given that response, yes.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Loxleyhood said:
There's a golden rule, Shy my dear. I never throw the first flame.

Never mind. I'm sure someone, somewhere has already decided this is mod baiting.

You were perfectly entitled to get defensive there, I fully agree. A mod shouldn't be making such comments, even if they were a joke. After all, we would get a warning for that.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
k9awya said:
i dont think hes a mod on this forum

Doesn't matter, he's a mod. In fact, makes it even more wrong he's not a mod on this forum.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
WHAT DID HE DO WRONG?

He is a mod, not the fucking police. Not a politician. wtf >.<

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
If you read the thread properly instead of rushing headlong into your next post you would have read that I am a mod, just not specifically on this forum.

Flesh

Banned
[QUOTE='Shy]You were perfectly entitled to get defensive there, I fully agree. A mod shouldn't be making such comments, even if they were a joke. After all, we would get a warning for that.[/QUOTE]
I'd lick you, if you weren't married. :(

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:
Ok... an explanation ... your post was exactly demonstrative of the kind of childish and purile posting we have been discussing throughout this thread when talking about those named in your quote. I considered it somewhat ironic that you expressed outrage at being grouped with them in a post which was clearly so very similar to the kind of behaviour we were discussing. I tried to convey this by quoting your post and indicating that therein lay the explanation you were looking for.

Do you understand now?

yes jupitus! i was so outraged! :m00: i don't know what to say really apart from stop taking OT and myself so seriously, im hardly going to go get in a mad blinding rage because my name was included somewhere which is also known as bottom of the ladder. wake up. don't take every post so seriously, go be adult about posts somewhere else.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Loxleyhood said:
I never said he was. If he isn't, he's still meddling in here.

'Meddling'? Or perhaps you mean explaining in sensible terms why some people round here need to calm down and stop chasing post counts or titles?

Flesh

Banned
Jupitus, why are you argueing in sentences? Shouldn't you be flaming in rhymes, and lyrics?:(

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:
'Meddling'? Or perhaps you mean explaining in sensible terms why some people round here need to calm down and stop chasing post counts or titles?
I guess that's one way to phrase it. A very generous way of describing it though.

Flesh

Banned
Stop being miserable wankers, and go fetch me a 21 year old brunette with blue eyes and big boobs for christmas!

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:

another expression of over excitment? i dont know what happens when you write a post, but when i (and i hope for god sake) and many others write posts, we dont get that friday feeling, if they want to chase post counts, and you mods are so pissed off about this why not just ban the person? get it over with. rather then ranting about it (not directly aimed at you, genrally these posts go on for pages)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom