Farming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adari

Part of the furniture
Jupitus said:
Was a light-hearted quip at the fact that generally speaking the E&E team would be amongst the more level-headed members of the gaming community... do please note the appropriate use of the ':p' smiley :)
Again, what the hell is your point?

As an active E&E member I have no clue what this stupid thread and these stupid boards have to do with the E&E teams.

Please elaborate, are you trying to say we're not good enough or something, or are you trying to be funny?

Cos beign funny isn't something you're good at.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Adari, I think he was saying that lox is below the usual high standards the E&E guys display... or something

Flesh

Banned
Can you clarify something for me...'cause it seems to be unclear from this thread...
Can we post farm here ..or not?

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
ST^ said:
Adari, I think he was saying that lox is below the usual high standards the E&E guys display... or something
Compared to you I am still a saint.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Nuked said:
another expression of over excitment? i dont know what happens when you write a post, but when i (and i hope for god sake) and many others write posts, we dont get that friday feeling, if they want to chase post counts, and you mods are so pissed off about this why not just ban the person? get it over with. rather then ranting about it (not directly aimed at you, genrally these posts go on for pages)

As Bels said before, we don't actually want people to get banned. That's not our aim nor our desire, so I got involved in this thread to try and sway people away from the 'bad road of doom' and onto the 'let's get this right path'.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
he would say or not .. but if the person continued (namely you) don't worry about being banned for it :p

Flesh

Banned
ST^ said:
Bit hipocritical considering he's an E&E member himself..

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:
As Bels said before, we don't actually want people to get banned. That's not our aim nor our desire, so I got involved in this thread to try and sway people away from the 'bad road of doom' and onto the 'let's get this right path'.
By making everybody get angry with you?

Flesh

Banned
Jupitus said:
You don't want to ban them? ..Is that so you can keep resetting their post counts instead, just so you get some enjoyment out of your life? :O

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:

agreed, this is the BEST idea, BUT .... how many people would you say change path? after seeing the OT spammers for over a year (including myself) can you guys (and bels) not tell that you have no chance of getting these guys to stop spamming, even when you reset the post count? this says to me that the person just likes to post alot and the post count aspect is a bonus.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
anyone angry at jupitus is just immature, i have a special few rep points to give him.

Flesh

Banned
[QUOTE='Shy]Umm, alright then, but don't dribble.[/QUOTE]
I'll try my best. Can't guarantee anything though. :(

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
You just go with the opposite of what most people do just to get attention k9. I don't think I've ever known you to do anything under your own ideas, ever.

Flesh

Banned
I'm verging on passing out, and I still spell better then you morons! :(

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
someone throw a link to the list of people who E&E please :eek:

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Loxleyhood said:
Ah, now you see, Flesh, that is spam. :p

No, it's roleplay! Clearly there were [roleplay] tags around the text, and since we have no roleplay forum, where else can he go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom