FAO: scouts

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
so who is gonna quit now you got 10% less +leech dam? :E

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:

Thats a mid (and hib?) behaviour...albs had no relics for a long time without quitting...remember?

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
wonder if all hibs are still going to stay in their tower now.. or actuelly give a good fg vs fg fight.. been a while ;)

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:

You got the wrong realm mate sorry, thats midgard/hibernia who do that :(

majik

Banned
Edaemos said:

Scout
Necromancer
Sorcerer

ChooChoo Fotm Train inc.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Scout
Necromancer
Sorcerer

ChooChoo Fotm Train inc.

I forgot we aren't allowed to roll certain classes because they are fotm, except mids of course, they always seem to have plenty :m00:

Stinkies

Fledgling Freddie
I wonder how many "elite" rangers will still have to stealthzerg at Beno docks to kill the solo Albs there.

Kais

Banned
Edaemos said:

I keep doing /stats edaemos, and you never seem to be getting any rps, maybe it would be an idea to camp a tower where there is actually some action mr.fotm;p

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Kais said:
I keep doing /stats edaemos, and you never seem to be getting any rps, maybe it would be an idea to camp a tower where there is actually some action mr.fotm;p

Maybe because i havent rvr'd with my scout for over a week apart from 1 hour last night and 3 hours the early hours of friday morning?

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Mastade said:

doubt any will, they will still hit cap damage on people who dont have spec af :(

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
har har hibs telling albs to whine and quit when it was you lot crying like little school girls for weeks after NF release... lol hypocrits... do you honestly think you can hold onto those relics? unlike you we wont be lame and take them in the morning at 5am.. well take them bang on prim time and humiliate you once again then you can all cry and post quit threads again QQ

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
did i miss hibs taking back a relic ?

/shame ;)

btw i personaly will help defend it (aslong as mids dont have theirs back), just because i think its ridiculous that ANY realm has 5 relics

Calo

Part of the furniture
Cyviel said:
har har hibs telling albs to whine and quit when it was you lot crying like little school girls for weeks after NF release... lol hypocrits... do you honestly think you can hold onto those relics? unlike you we wont be lame and take them in the morning at 5am.. well take them bang on prim time and humiliate you once again then you can all cry and post quit threads again QQ

Spot the alb... got him!

funny, albs are crying their heads off atm :D

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
comedy thread.
albs have lived without relics so long, did we quit nope.
mids/hibs loose relics for 2 months => /cancel for 50% of them
they take a relic back once and come here on FH posting : Har har albs, you gonna quit now?

I THINK NOT. :puke:

Stinkies

Fledgling Freddie
The really funny thing about all these noobs QQ'ing about scouts is that, according to Duskwave, the lvl 50 population among the realms for achers is the following:
Albion - 287
Midgard - 267
Hibernia - 233

So it is pretty safe to asume each realm is affected just as much by archers as the other one.
Also carefully note that Hibernia and Midgard, despite their population disadvantage, still role these types of classes proportunately more than Albion.
Maybe roll more usefull classes Middies/Hibbies?

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Urgluf said:
wonder if all hibs are still going to stay in their tower now.. or actuelly give a good fg vs fg fight.. been a while ;)

I thought only albs does that :eek7:

anyway /roflmfao

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
StonyPony said:
comedy thread.
albs have lived without relics so long, did we quit nope.
mids/hibs loose relics for 2 months => /cancel for 50% of them
they take a relic back once and come here on FH posting : Har har albs, you gonna quit now?

I THINK NOT. :puke:

You may not have rerolled but many albs have in the past, I see lots of ex albsesssss in hib and always have, there is a reasonable number of people who reroll on the basis of relic status.

I've been Hib for nigh on 3 years and you're talking rubbish, many left for very different reasons, unless ofc you did a secret poll ;)

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Stinkies said:

maybe you should tell those scouts/infil/sorc to roll Cleric
iirc that's the class you alb've been QQ'ing about that there arent
enough and that is why you zerg..

Maybe roll more usefull class Albion?

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
Stinkies said:
The really funny thing about all these noobs QQ'ing about scouts is that, according to Duskwave, the lvl 50 population among the realms for achers is the following:
Albion - 287
Midgard - 267
Hibernia - 233

So it is pretty safe to asume each realm is affected just as much by archers as the other one.
Also carefully note that Hibernia and Midgard, despite their population disadvantage, still role these types of classes proportunately more than Albion.

There is a shortage of the more useful classes, we have always had a shortage and although there are a lot of new fotm rangers in Hib there are a ton of old rangers who are being played again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom