melee scouts

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
whats happened to all the melee scouts who have a clue how to play.. all i find on excal now is the zerglings who when u catch them alone run as fast as they can :p

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Aye. they fire a arrow at you.. you run towards them..

Either you slam him!.. he purges and flee's.. orrrr
He slams you, and flee's! :eek:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Wildkat/Lovepony and Vee when he was around ... all very good low rr melee scouts :D

Also i dont fancy a melee scouts chances against a High RR valk :p

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
melee scouts are quite nasty if played right after the dw nerf and shield changes really :)

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Wildkat is pretty much the only one.

Translated to the one scout that does not add on everything and should be left alone.

Ain't seen vf on vee for some time.

gohan

FH is my second home
afaik was no melee scouts about after me an aoln quit like 3 years ago :p bit of a delayed whine lee, stay off the stella...

i know VF was melee an solo ect but he stoped after making his movie iirc?

Sorin

Banned
iirc didn't mythic remove PD from archers?

That alone would make me forget everything about a melee scout.

Studded armor is not that good you know :p

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Wildkat/Lovepony and Vee when he was around ... all very good low rr melee scouts :D

Also i dont fancy a melee scouts chances against a High RR valk :p

been running on solo on sb all day... lil rough going with all the scouts till ya find one solo :p

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
whats happened to all the melee scouts who have a clue how to play.. all i find on excal now is the zerglings who when u catch them alone run as fast as they can :p

to my defens there was a hunter shooting me for 500+ when you attackt me today ^^

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
iirc didn't mythic remove PD from archers?

That alone would make me forget everything about a melee scout.

Studded armor is not that good you know :p

they removed pd but boostet shield so its pretty much the same tbh :)

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
afaik was no melee scouts about after me an aoln quit like 3 years ago :p bit of a delayed whine lee, stay off the stella...

i know VF was melee an solo ect but he stoped after making his movie iirc?

Matmardigan and daft were melee scouts if i'm not mistaken, and both of them active till last year.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Izasku was about the last decent scout who would put up a fight in melee...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i quit after releasing my video because it wasn't relaxing at all to play meleescout, tried it a bit after the blockpatch, got rr5, ran out of cash to repair artis and quit it again

gohan

FH is my second home
i quit after releasing my video because it wasn't relaxing at all to play meleescout, tried it a bit after the blockpatch, got rr5, ran out of cash to repair artis and quit it again

part timer :p

i played mine to rr7 and had somthing stupid like 120 days played (37 of them were getting to level 50 <3 pre toa no buff bot solo leveling a scout in lyonesse, all i can say is what a stupi first char to make :<)

tho my 4l5 melee scout on lancelot has only like 9 days played

gohan

FH is my second home
Yeh Krags in Sarumans Hand so you can safely assume it was more than 1 :p

lol shrews, SH are all on kay :p takh has been like the only active player, an now lee obv. bhut den thornea whoodoo nightnuse ect ect have all been in US for like a year

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
lol shrews, SH are all on kay :p takh has been like the only active player, an now lee obv. bhut den thornea whoodoo nightnuse ect ect have all been in US for like a year

2 peeps is a zerg now!!

othmaar

Fledgling Freddie
... solo leveling a scout in lyonesse, all i can say is what a stupi first char to make :<) ...
Haha that made me smile. I did the same with my first character, a ranger no bb. I still haven't finished the old epic. I am stuck on finding a Chronicorn or something in the bog. However I finally got dex to +101 and bow is 50+14 so I am approaching rr5.

I hate scouts :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

Same for Hunters and Rangers TBH, they fire a couple of arrows then use all abilities up escaping back to nearest tower. Guess things will calm down after the nerf.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Same for Hunters and Rangers TBH, they fire a couple of arrows then use all abilities up escaping back to nearest tower. Guess things will calm down after the nerf.
its unbelievable how every fight u gotta kill someone fast before the 5 scouts that pop fill ya with arrows :p.....

Rhoma

Loyal Freddie
Think she was bow spec when i was playing actively on sb, year ago, dunno about now, but i hope to find out soon ;)

I tried hibrid and full melle spec (50 shield/trusth and 28 st) and last spec was funny, but only i found duels mostly vs warriors, champs, heros. Not sb's and ns's to revenge :s.

And now i'm testing WAR (a engineer ofc :D). It's a different rvr system ;)

Cu all there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom