FAO Roaken

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Ok, I have not had the luxury of talking to you in the past with regards to DAOC.

But it appears that the English cluster, despite your predecessors promises of plans to keep the Dyvet cluster alive and kicking for the long term future, nothing seems to be getting done.

Reading the Friday news heralds, great things for the Dragon's within the game. But nothing on the development GOA have concerning the English community.

So, to ask a few small but important questions.

Does GOA plan on doing anything for the cluster population?
Were all of Requiel's promises empty or rather have ended up that way as GOA focuses it's entire attention to Warhammer online? (which I know is strictly not true) but it sure does look that way.
Can you possibly identify some plans at least for what the future holds for the English community from GOA's perspective?
And finally the obvious one, has GOA given up on attempting to do anything that will improve the overall populations of all servers GOA currently run for Dark Age of Camelot?

I am aware that you will know that I do not currently hold an open DAOC account via your xml db's on people's accounts. But seriously, I see nothing at this moment in time to entice me back to GOA servers - generally down to the fact that the Friday news holds nothing of any value to entice me as a former customer or anyone else for that matter back and playing their old accounts.

Regards,

Imgormiel.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
you thought he would answer?

I see no reason why not, have a rep for being facecious (and yesh it is the only English word with all the vowels in it that run in the correct sequence :p )

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
LOL

and nice /ignore from the GM in question -.-

And since when was it in his job description to answer questions on this forum?
I am sure when you ask your question to Right Now(yeah we heard all the *jokes* so don't bother) you would get an answer, probably not the one you would be wanting to hear but still.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I am sure when you ask your question to Right Now(yeah we heard all the *jokes* so don't bother) you would get an answer, probably not the one you would be wanting to hear but still.

OH SORRY, you have a job description to defend someone for not answering some's FAO that has nothing to do with you but has a benefit for the community as a whole?

Nice work if you can get it .....

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
No I am just stating that he doesn't have to come here and answer any of your or other people's questions as you make it sound he does.
And I am sure if there was any information regarding 'all' the problems of the UK cluster he would put it on the official GOA site before it would even be posted on this forum.
And the XML.. well I just don't see what's the big problem with not seeing RPs you or other people made last week but that's another topic.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
OH SORRY, you have a job description to defend someone for not answering some's FAO that has nothing to do with you but has a benefit for the community as a whole?

Nice work if you can get it .....

GOA GM's isn't active on this forum, they might pop on every now and then but they wont sit here day in day out. theres quite alot of posts from Requiel about that from just before he left. so "FAO'ing" one here wont give you a reply any time soon.

sure, sooner or later u might get one. but probably alot later then if u'd just send it to right now instead of here.

sometimes i wonder if ppl just make these posts just to make themself look like they actually cared....

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
GOA GM's isn't active on this forum [...]

Nor are they active about doing the one thing the english DAoC need right now:

Giving the players confidence GoA handles the situation in a professional way.

Face it, the boat is sinking and GoA doesn't care.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
So with what do GMs occupy themselves lately? Seriously, I'd love to know that.

And don't give me bullshit about things that take place in the background that we don't know about. The only thing that takes place is cheese and wine tasting.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I see no reason why not, have a rep for being facecious (and yesh it is the only English word with all the vowels in it that run in the correct sequence :p

I`d recommend to be a tad more abstemious.

(sorry.. couldn´t resist)

NavaloreShadowvar

Loyal Freddie
best bit, the gm's are surely reading the forums and yet they still dont reply, at least they could give us some feedback rather than leaving us for non-exsistant...

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Tbh if u want another Iraqi Information Minister i can come up with some great bollox if u want xD

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie

But if you check out their jobs section it is in their job descriptions
Not sure which one it`s on but i only read it last night

It`s listed in one of these
goa_logo.gif
pixel.gif
Company Profile GOA is the videogames department of France Telecom's "Content Division", and benefits from seven years experience in the management of multiplayer online role-playing games.

A forerunner of this activity in Europe, its teams reconcile expertise with a passion for games and take advantage of France Telecom's technical platform to offer the best of online games to European players.

GOA are currently hiring in Ireland for their Irish HQ located in a great city centre location

So if you want a new challenge in 2007, and an excellent company and global brand which is just setting up its operations in Dublin then call
00353 164 55 200 or apply online by sending an email to gaming@manpower.ie or click here. Please see below for current vacancies

Current Vacancies

1. Customer Support

1.1 Customer Support Manager / Officer – German >>
1.2 Games Master Team Leaders (French / German / Italian / Spanish / UK) >>
1.3 Games Master – Warhammer: Age of Reckoning (French / Italian / German / Spanish / UK) >>
1.4 Games Master – GOA.com (French/ Italian / German / Spanish) >>

2. IT

2.1 Systems Administration Manager >>
2.2 Datacentre Supervisor Manager >>
2.3 Data Centre Supervisor >>
2.4 Systems Administrator >>
2.5 Network and Security Administrator >>

3. Community Management

3.1 Online Gaming Community Manager (French / Italian / Spanish / German / UK) >>

4. Creative Studio and Multimedia

4.1 Print Design Manager >>
4.2 Multi Media Graphic Designers >>
4.3 User Interface Designers >>
4.4 Editorial Content Writer - French >>

5. Online Billing and Payments Support

5.1 Online Billing Services Team Lead (French / Italian / German / Spanish / UK) >>
5.2 Online Billing Services Representative (French / Italian / German / Spanish / UK) >>

6. Finance

6.1 Finance Manager >>

7. Quality Assurance

7.1 QA Games Testers (French / Italian / Spanish / German / UK) >>

8. Localisation / Translation

8.1 Localisation / Translation Representative French / English >>
8.2 German Localisation Project Manager >>
8.3 French Localisation Project Manager >>

9. Personal Assistant and Administration

9.1 Executive / Personal Assistant >>

I think it`s 3.1 i read it in :)

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
well its not only here they tend to NOT answer , i have asked questions at 2 diff times , and at both times he logged :eek7:

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sure if they ever brang back the forums then they would answer there.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
So with what do GMs occupy themselves lately? Seriously, I'd love to know that.
Totally agree but plural? There's more than 1 GM now?? Nobody would ever know tbh

And don't give me bullshit about things that take place in the background that we don't know about. The only thing that takes place is cheese and wine tasting.
That "things in the background" crap died a death when Requiel spent 8 months lying to us sadly.

As I've said before the info coming from GOA is almsot none existant - No GM posts here on what is by far the most popular forums and the Friday news is a complete farce. Oooh more Yazdigerd crap that NOBODY cares about and the only serious subject (dyvet population) hasnt ever been discussed there ever afaik but hey lets use the DAOC News of the game page to advertise more NONE DAOC related crap that I imagine nobody cares about anyway.

Oh and if we're low on the word count for the "DAOC NEWS" lets patronise our existing customers telling them some crap they knew 2 years ago.

Oh and if we're STILL low on the word count lets remind customers of something we reminded them about last week that we still haven't implemented yet.

GOA are a sad joke with their customer satisfaction at an all time low and tbh more fool us for paying them money - saddest thing for me personally is i still love this game but the way GOA managed/run it is beyond ridiculous.

/soapbox rant mode off

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh if u want another Iraqi Information Minister i can come up with some great bollox if u want xD

hehe I'm sure you'd do a better job than Requiel did so go for it :D

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Fucking shitfuck noobcockstick wankbags like you ruin atmosphere of FH conspiring against GM's Blue! :mad:

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
You can`t blame Bluesky for it, though. The frustation is understandable. It has been a year since GOA last released anything information related regarding the English Cluster situation. (We are working with Mythic on a solution!) ... And in the following year the number of English GMs has been reduced from five well-seasoned ones to one new GM who had only one GM to show him the ropes for a month.

There is no reason to be abusive of course, but we cannot exactly get any -less- information than we are getting right now. The E&Es are no longer even getting answers on their questions on our own board anymore. (The last replies are over a month old now, and those were echoes of the previous 11 months).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom