FAO: people who cant spell. omgffs.

G

g0ldenbone

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
lol, you people are still here?

Pretty much looks like it.. Of course since you've been largely demolished in the thread you were always going to swing by with the 'you still going on about that old thing' line

par
for
the
course
mate

P.S. Just lock the thread

K

kaod

Originally posted by g0ldenbone
Of course since you've been largely demolished in the thread you were always going to swing by with the 'you still going on about that old thing' line

:clap:

O

old.Wildfire

Heh, what do you think you've demolished, exactly? I make one off-the-cuff post pointing out that there are a bunch of morons (no, they're not all dyslexic) playing the game, and still a week later you're all still here, spitting out yet more mindless insults at me.

DO YOU THINK I REALLY CARE?

G

g0ldenbone

DO YOU THINK I REALLY CARE?

appears so.

And I didnt say I'd done any demolition.. in fact, I've just thrown in some casual comment.

edit: that is of course, after initially calling you a fascist..

A

Affri

I could understand it if people had just started playing the game, but Jesus, by the time you get to 50 you'd think people would have bothered to look carefully at what they're reading or writing.

Amen

Originally posted by old.Niljindil
Midguard <-- gotta be _the_ most annoying spelling mistake ive ever seen in this game. Not because its exceptionally funny or anything, but because of the fact that its just too hard to not know the correct spelling(should see it everywhere).

Couldn't agree more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom