Fao of midgard

O

old.Nol

Re: Re: Fao of midgard

Originally posted by cha0tic
Albs take relics zerging with 800+ like ants, we take em with 200+ and using the brain (atacking when we dont have to kill 800 albs, u understand?) :great:

BTW, this post is really funy :clap:

Using brains, but leaving balls at the portal keep...so many eunichs.

wtf you bring 200 for, you only need 50.

D

duze

heh call it a zerg, call it what u like. Its not like we've been "ordered" to relic raid - every alb that will be there is there because they "want" to be... 300, 400, 500 + whatever the number may be ;) We've got great leadership and we've got determination to succeed, and one thing nobody can argue with is that Albs definately have staying power :p (I get knocked down, but I get up again etc). We can't help the number of people that click "The realm of Albion" when they first install the game but I fail to see how using it to our advantage makes us bad people :p
If the server crashes then so be it, we can't help that either.

and to the hibs, I have two words - "farm" and "enjoy" - this is a good time to be a hippy :p

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by chosen
aint it alb that gets the new race called Orc in TOA ?
And the good side allways win!
thats the half ogre n dont worry albion will win :p

C

chosen

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
thats the half ogre n dont worry albion will win :p

pfft midgard is the good side don't forget aragorn is a norse viking! but hibernia got the hobbits and albion gandalv :/ this doesnt fit in! who is the good side!

C

chosen

Originally posted by fl3a
norse ranger tbh

humm he got heavy armor fighting with sword/shield and doesnt have any stealth! a viking imo :p

E

enli

silly little elf looks from the trees
<whistles>

but if u crash the server again then silly elf gets mad :)

just be carefull, this crash is even more shit

T

Tyka

Re: Re: Re: Fao of midgard

Originally posted by asar
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU NOOOOOOOOOOB IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY IDEA WHY THE SERVERS ARE CRASHED SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

IF U CANT READ OTHER THREADS SHUT THE FUCK UP
IF U HAVENT GOT SUMTHING GOOD TO SAY SHUT THE FUCK UP
IF YOU...

NAH JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!

lol take a valium and go out and see the sun someday.

S

swords

The Sun is Shining!
See the Light!
(this may or may not be the ''Light of Camelot'' you often hear about in Albion...)

D

diabien_hib

I blame me for taking beno and hurbury at 5am, herbal i did tell you id interfere somehow :p

E

etcetra

Originally posted by quinthar
For those mids that have not quite got to grips with your new alarm clocks thats 18:00 to you...

Not like they are digital.

M

matmardigan

Originally posted by Bhalage
verrrrrrrrrry big grats big hug and big cheeeeeeeeeers to Herbal and his pussies (all teh brainless zerglings) who ruined the day of 1400+ peeps who "just" wanted to play yesterday...

thx for the server crash :)

ps: stop doin such things and show sum skillz pls

bla bla blup,

thats the Spirit of the game.

not this fuckin 1fg vs 1fg shit

it would be fun 500+ Albs vs 500+ Mids vs 500+ Hibs. Everybody against everybody in big chaotic fight which takes more than 1-2 hours where u can get rp's and a lot of fun.

edit

Originally posted by old.Nol
Using brains, but leaving balls at the portal keep...so many eunichs.

wtf you bring 200 for, you only need 50.

muhahahahaha outch my stomach realy funny :)
good spoken nol :)

S

sorusi

500 vs 500 vs 500, and some pbaoe hibbs, it would end very quick, would be basicly impossible to rush out of a pbaoe box with that kind of lagg ;)

A

angsth

well that's a bit unfair. 62 fg's of mid + 62 fg's of hibs vs 1 fg of albs?

D

dravaneire

Originally posted by sorusi
500 vs 500 vs 500, and some pbaoe hibbs, it would end very quick, would be basicly impossible to rush out of a pbaoe box with that kind of lagg ;)

And that shouldnt be sorted out by upgrading the server because????

I mean I love this, the majority of us pay for broadband connections to run certain programs without worrying about lag, but GoA thinks its fine to run excal on a damn spectrum or c-64, and then our login server on an old atari.

We should be having huge battles of 500 vs 500 vs 500, thats part of the hype and marketing of DaoC, the huge battles.

As part of the RR on Saturday evening, I think its quite honest to say that you cant even reach your enermy with that amount of folk in the same zones, let alone start exchanging blows.

Maybe frontiers will sort it out I dunno, just hope it gets sorted out, cos primetime RR's are the only thing that really excites me anymore on DAoC, everything else is just a grind.

D

dravaneire

Originally posted by chosen
pfft midgard is the good side don't forget aragorn is a norse viking! but hibernia got the hobbits and albion gandalv :/ this doesnt fit in! who is the good side!

Aragorn a norsemen? LMAO. Sorry to seem like a LotR's geek (ok Im not sorry Im just saying that so when you flame me it'll seem like I was being polite), Aragorn is a man!!!

Hes a descendant of Numenor, Dunedain, Atani, Edain....

Please dont mire Elessar by including him in the same sentence as Midgard.

Theres really only one realm that have proper Kings and men......

We dont have any monsters in that realm, (well maybe inconnu, but no realm is perfect ;).

M

mcdonalds

Need them fookin relics back....

Cant solo Sidi with my pala till we get um back :p

O

old.Icebreaker

Originally posted by Denisée
With 8 rams on each door. It's limited to 3 now you know.

It was indeed a nice raid, mids didnt seem to even have a clue that you were in the frontier.
Compared to most mid attempts on alb, where they allready knew they were comming.

Wrong, last successfull relicraid by Hibs were with 3 Rams on each Door.....The Mids just fucked up bigtime forming fotm Groups at their BK :D

After that you went to HMG Odins while the Hibs escaped through Dodens!!!!11

Owned :D

C

cjkaceBM

Originally posted by dravaneire
And that shouldnt be sorted out by upgrading the server because????

I mean I love this, the majority of us pay for broadband connections to run certain programs without worrying about lag, but GoA thinks its fine to run excal on a damn spectrum or c-64, and then our login server on an old atari.

We should be having huge battles of 500 vs 500 vs 500, thats part of the hype and marketing of DaoC, the huge battles.

As part of the RR on Saturday evening, I think its quite honest to say that you cant even reach your enermy with that amount of folk in the same zones, let alone start exchanging blows.

Maybe frontiers will sort it out I dunno, just hope it gets sorted out, cos primetime RR's are the only thing that really excites me anymore on DAoC, everything else is just a grind.

The thing that worries me is that Frontiers won't in fact sort iy out, but make it worse.

By no longer having to port, zones are in closer proximity and it seems that whenever you get a massive amount of people in and around a zone the server drops dead.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by cjkaceBM
The thing that worries me is that Frontiers won't in fact sort iy out, but make it worse.

By no longer having to port, zones are in closer proximity and it seems that whenever you get a massive amount of people in and around a zone the server drops dead.

Yes, I'm also worried about that :(
A regular Emain night can get a bit laggy, with around 250 people in and around Emain. Imagine if the 100 from Odins and the 2 from HW are also in the same equation :(
I do hope they manage to somehow seperate the zones into not only smaller frontier zones, but also seperate them from the homelands.
Regards, Glottis

A

acei

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Yes, I'm also worried about that :(
A regular Emain night can get a bit laggy, with around 250 people in and around Emain. Imagine if the 100 from Odins and the 2 from HW are also in the same equation :(
I do hope they manage to somehow seperate the zones into not only smaller frontier zones, but also seperate them from the homelands.
Regards, Glottis
There is meant to be ocean's between them, i'd imagine this will also include loading screens so this will seperate them i think :)

E

emer Roma

Where is the fun in takinig relics at 5 am ?

Where is the fun in retaking relics with a zerg of 800 pps ?

Really guys , the more I read the more I like pvp servers where you can play w/o bbs and daily zergs.

Couldn't try to do smt better than this ?

Excalibur
Emergency Roma 50 healer <Cutting Edge>
Presh 50 shammy <Veteran>

Andred
Brixia 50 healer <POW>

Mordred
Brixia 45 healer

Camlann
Emerald 44 healer

A

-ag-bometal

Originally posted by emer Roma

Really guys , the more I read the more I like pvp servers where you can play w/o bbs and daily zergs.

Loads of BB on pvp tbh, rules to kill em :)

E

emer Roma

Only a bloody crazy can roll a bb on pvp server cos it doesn't last 1 min .
And there aren't on Mordred.
haven't been played on Camlann from last Jen , so cant say.

Emer

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by emer Roma

Couldn't try to do smt better than this ?

whether it be 800 albs 400 or 100 .. at least we try it at a normal primetime...

mids whine they had to do clock raid cos alb have a bigger population, well why didnt mids attack hibs reics instead at primetime? unless im mistaken the leader of that raid was a a healer/caster . to whome which power relics would of benefited a lot. mid tanks STILL were very powerfull and in many cases (savages) still stronger than alb tanks with the relics.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
Tommorow i will be comming for the str relics i will bring a considerable zerg you have 12+ hours to prepare bring what u got. You have been warned, no log in raid, no ninja raid. Im comming through the front door and im bringing 800 mates.

I expect to see mids at mjollner tommorow sometime after 6 pm gmt im giving notice now you have something of ours and albs are comming to reclaim it if the server holds:rolleyes: and we succeed you have no right to whine

zerg leadur out

You go girl! :D

K

kirennia

And as I pointed out about Albs last raid, why in 20 minutes we were there did mids not manage to muster more then 1fg to attack our 200 albs on mjollner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom