Fao of midgard

N

noaim

People talking about fear in an onlinegame is most likely sleeping in their moms beds cause of the monsters under their beds.

A

angsth

ok, the poor spandex-realm has cried enough now. Let's give them the relics back, as we did the last time

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by jaapi
Ok, over 40% anyway... what figure would that give? :)

Fact is that Mids can defend well against any Alb force.

"Herbal's raid must have been incredibly hard to organize, it was on prime time and that kind of tactics is easily dealt with if ppl just get to know of it in time. 1 FG can waylay such a plan but we did not, cuz we were not prepared but we should've been. I think this one deserves credit." - Ardamel. You could have defended the last one, you didn't.

O

old.Lythande

Fniss. Herbal bragging about his zerging skillz. What else is new.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by old.Lythande
Fniss. Herbal bragging about his zerging skillz. What else is new.

Lol, funny you claim Herbal is a zergleader when 90% of the time he plays on Prywden... Shows how little you know.
All we know is Mids cannot play this game, not even in easy mode, fairly.
Regards, Glottis

O

old.Lythande

I couldn't care less wtf he does, I'm commenting on his posts here and what he's saying on irc which is always something like: "Eye w1ll br1ng 2000 albz to Mjollnir and pwn j00 with m4 l33t skillz roflmao pwned"

K

killrake

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Lol, funny you claim Herbal is a zergleader when 90% of the time he plays on Prywden... Shows how little you know.
All we know is Mids cannot play this game, not even in easy mode, fairly.
Regards, Glottis

JUST LIKE U, when u go on nagging on Ardamel, who have been online 1 time last month.

But who cares what u say....

R

-RG-Jaond

Ok so you taking the random emain zerg to uppland then....

D

deadkid

heh wtg albs.. so patriotic Herbal Remedy (who would call his char like that? :p )
Cmon crash server every evening please, then downtime will be 22hrs/7days - ppl will get away from addiction and will no longer care about relics(which are just a line of 1-es and 0-es on your and GOA hdd) and you can play with em alone like u do with your willy alone in the dark :p end of story
Alb = diagnosis(sp?) ;)

A

asar

LOL

OH MY F**** GOD !! U STARTING ABOUT NAMES NOW?!
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!

atleast he informs you about it u should say tahnks and /kis his feet u ass

A

Amadon

Originally posted by Denisée
With 8 rams on each door. It's limited to 3 now you know.

It was indeed a nice raid, mids didnt seem to even have a clue that you were in the frontier.
Compared to most mid attempts on alb, where they allready knew they were comming.
actually it was with 3 rams per door.. ;)

and mids knew we were coming, Nol just used your spy against you ;)

T

Tualatin

btw.. i thought daoc was a mmorpg.. this really takes the mm away, into just an online rpg...

The fun is you play with others against others, well.. was.

K

Kostushman

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
Tommorow i will be comming for the str relics i will bring a considerable zerg you have 12+ hours to prepare bring what u got. You have been warned, no log in raid, no ninja raid. Im comming through the front door and im bringing 800 mates.

I expect to see mids at mjollner tommorow sometime after 6 pm gmt im giving notice now you have something of ours and albs are comming to reclaim it if the server holds:rolleyes: and we succeed you have no right to whine

zerg leadur out

ye come on crush all server again fucking zerger

A

asar

Re: Re: Fao of midgard

Originally posted by Kostushman
ye come on crush all server again fucking zerger

blablablabla and this and so and when u dont then blablabla /dance blablablbalbla u are a blablabalbla and u do blablabla... m8 we heard that enuf.. sigh

R

riv

um...

don't do relic raids at a certain time of day or we'll crash the server utill we get them back?

wow... not that i want to throw names, but "disgruntled child" springs to mind.

didn't realise there was a certain time you *had* to do these things.*

pls don't kill me in the fronteirs outside of primetime when i'm doing fenrir's folly or dark places. its early morning so you're not allowed to be on!

anyway, come zerg us with your 800 mates. i'm sure we'll get half that number to meet you at the relic keep. though, if the server can't handle it you might have to raid outside of primetime! shock!

:sigh:

*as for these 'agreements', you can't agree on behalf of an entire realm. ppl will relic raid when they have the best chance.

A

asar

allrdy said m8.. pls come up with new ones or make a gratz post on sumthing i dont know.. mayb sum1's birthday 2day.. sigh....

O

old.Filip

you guys remember in lotr when the fellowshib is in moria (as i remember it)

some nasty fat hobbit fuck's up and they hear a deep drumming sound....

that sound is what you gonna hear when server is up

R

riv

aye, it'll be the sound of the server griding to a halt :)

pos :)

N

Nugusta

Originally posted by old.Filip
you guys remember in lotr when the fellowshib is in moria (as i remember it)

some nasty fat hobbit fuck's up and they hear a deep drumming sound....

that sound is what you gonna hear when server is up

frodo has a shiny sword too!!!!

H

hercules-df

Goodluck Herbal/Cerdin dudes, after being screwed by GOAs shitty servers last night alb deserves to get relics back today, strange it went down for the final time just as all 3 CGs were filling up with seige equipment and almost ready to start.

GOA ARE MIDS!11111111one!!!!! :)

Hibs camp MMG for us plz :) and maybe smash up any untaken keeps :) surely you prefer fighting 000's of paladins with 20% more dmg than savages. :D

Mids doing that alarm clock raid prolly has fucked up the game for everyone, how long till the next one. by the time frontiers is here i dread to think of the amount of alarm clock raids that wouldve happend, all because Mids dragonfang is overpowered enough without STR, dragonfang dosent affect everyday RVR for all the non-stealthers, it just seems like it does coz most of the l33t ppl have a stealther of some sort, Savages/insta stun/insta mezz ruin RVR for far more ppl than dragonfang ever would.

T

Tierk

Re: LOL

Originally posted by asar
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!

T

Tierk

Re: LOL

Originally posted by asar
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!

the words arse, humanity and pimple, spring to mind and not in that order, when i read ur arse licking posts. Why dont u get a plot of land in herbal's ass then u wont have to come here to lick it ?

C

cha0tic

Mids take relics at 7 am i take em prime time :great:

Albs take relics zerging with 800+ like ants, we take em with 200+ and using the brain (atacking when we dont have to kill 800 albs, u understand?) :great:

BTW, this post is really funy :clap:

S

swords

Wow... 99% of the posts here...made 0 contribution to anything.

Whats up with being told that we are going to RR you anyway?
gives you time to build up numbers, get trebs, sort out perfect groups and gear up for a huge fight.

Quit whining about the Albs crashing the server and realise it wasn't ''the zerg''

H

Herbal Remedy

Albs when server does finally come up will continue where we left off

same plan as before....

Raid on teh black gate meet minas tirith time to kill us some orcs!

C

chosen

Albs when server does finally come up will continue where we left off

same plan as before....

Raid on teh black gate meet minas tirith time to kill us some orcs!

aint it alb that gets the new race called Orc in TOA ?
And the good side allways win!

Users who are viewing this thread