Fao of midgard

A

acei

Originally posted by Bhalage
verrrrrrrrrry big grats big hug and big cheeeeeeeeeers to Herbal and his pussies (all teh brainless zerglings) who ruined the day of 1400+ peeps who "just" wanted to play yesterday...

thx for the server crash :)

ps: stop doin such things and show sum skillz pls
Raid us at a decent time and we might bother listening to you.

A

angsth

hmmm... I have checked the daoc-manual and nowhere did it say anything about what time is allowed for RR, it doesn't even say anything about how many people is allowed to play on each realm... it says something that you can choose to play in one of three realms, and something a bout being a massivelymultiplayeronlineroleplayinggame.. or something... hibs did a good primetime raid imo, mids & albs rr's were cheap. But we all do it the way that is possible. Only way to balance the RR's is to remove relics.
I don't care who's got the frekkin' relics, I just wanna play. So please GIFV DECENT SERVER!
(btw my prime-time is 5-10 o'clock in the morning, so alb's rr's are alarmclock raids for me)

T

Tualatin

Originally posted by Bhalage
verrrrrrrrrry big grats big hug and big cheeeeeeeeeers to Herbal and his pussies (all teh brainless zerglings) who ruined the day of 1400+ peeps who "just" wanted to play yesterday...

thx for the server crash :)

ps: stop doin such things and show sum skillz pls

Don't do early morning raids then.

A

Archeon

Its kind of annoying, especially when Mythic are constantly preaching its a Massive multiplayer roleplay game. Yet even though we've (apparently) gotten fancy bi-xoen-troglaplex-machintosh-megabomb servers their doesn't seem to be any stop to the server crashes.

Its enough to make me cry, still nice attempt Alb. Won't deny, i was rooting for you on this one. ;)

D

Denisée

Originally posted by ab_fluid
Fun watching the mids whine about the alb population as an excuse to RR at alarm clock time. Hibs got less than mids and took relics primetime, no logout, all 3 doors down the hard way.

With 8 rams on each door. It's limited to 3 now you know.

It was indeed a nice raid, mids didnt seem to even have a clue that you were in the frontier.
Compared to most mid attempts on alb, where they allready knew they were comming.

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by mandom
we will have enough healers with PR ready so vp > our casters but PR > your VP :)

you think Vp only does dmge to casterS? :)

if 20+ wizzys vp at same time ANY CLASS regardless of ra's etc etc imo = Dead :) if your in its radius your dead :) and you think only your casters have MoC?

imo give the patch where people CANT park a char in relic keep and just log it in when enemy attacks relics. when that patch comes relics raids will be a LOT LOT more fun . and the more tactics will have to be used by ALL realms. and also the nerf to ninja raids where the guards inside WONT leave the keep and will stay inside whacking on the stealthes inside.

n quit whinging about albs having 2 stealthers that can climb walls. are you really so clueless that you think mincers being able to climb walls make such a big diffrerence ? looooooool

just park a sb at each climb point and a Mincer will NEVER get up wall . cos he has bad stealth and sb will instantly destealth him hence he aint getting up top.

and i think if i rmemeber correct the climb points into keeps are less in a few patches . and also the new keep layouts are gonna be fun for normal keep raids also :)

M

mandom

Originally posted by -yoda-
you think Vp only does dmge to casterS? :)

if 20+ wizzys vp at same time ANY CLASS regardless of ra's etc etc imo = Dead :) if your in its radius your dead :) and you think only your casters have MoC?
no point was our healers stays in the back safe from vp, you wont fire it off back in yard when our sm´s standing at doors spamming pbaoe, dead sm, PR and hes up again with full hp/mana no ressick, just rebuff :)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by angsth
Typical Mid/Goerring response

I'm so glad about 80% of all the Alb clueless asses left to join the mighty Midgard. And right now, after Midgard retook the relics, about 50% of those losers are re-activating their accounts in order to be even more uber once again.
Typical Mids. They destroy the game, and then blaim Albs.
Regards, Glottis

T

Tierk

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
Tommorow i will be comming for the str relics i will bring a considerable zerg you have 12+ hours to prepare bring what u got. You have been warned, no log in raid, no ninja raid. Im comming through the front door and im bringing 800 mates.

I expect to see mids at mjollner tommorow sometime after 6 pm gmt im giving notice now you have something of ours and albs are comming to reclaim it if the server holds:rolleyes: and we succeed you have no right to whine

zerg leadur out

Please see if u can make the server unplayable for another 24 hours as we havent lost enough time already u mindless zerging nobs

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Re: Re: Fao of midgard

Originally posted by Tierk
Please see if u can make the server unplayable for another 24 hours as we havent lost enough time already u mindless zerging nobs

It was the leeching Hib noobs that crashed it...
Yeah, flame me... but it was the same logic this Hib fool applied...
Regards, Glottis

P

phule_gubben

Re: Re: Re: Fao of midgard

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
It was the leeching Hib noobs that crashed it...
Yeah, flame me... but it was the same logic this Hib fool applied...
Regards, Glottis

:sleeping:

J

Jarrax

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I'm so glad about 80% of all the Alb clueless asses left to join the mighty Midgard. And right now, after Midgard retook the relics, about 50% of those losers are re-activating their accounts in order to be even more uber once again.
Typical Mids. They destroy the game, and then blaim Albs.
Regards, Glottis

three cheers for glottis being in the remaining 20%...hip hip....

A

asar

Re: Re: Fao of midgard

[/B][/QUOTE]
Please see if u can make the server unplayable for another 24 hours as we havent lost enough time already u mindless zerging nobs [/B][/QUOTE]

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU NOOOOOOOOOOB IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY IDEA WHY THE SERVERS ARE CRASHED SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

IF U CANT READ OTHER THREADS SHUT THE FUCK UP
IF U HAVENT GOT SUMTHING GOOD TO SAY SHUT THE FUCK UP
IF YOU...

NAH JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!

U

Uraniumpowered

Tommorow i will be comming for the str relics i will bring a considerable zerg you have 12+ hours to prepare bring what u got. You have been warned, no log in raid, no ninja raid. Im comming through the front door and im bringing 800 mates.

I expect to see mids at mjollner tommorow sometime after 6 pm gmt im giving notice now you have something of ours and albs are comming to reclaim it if the server holds:rolleyes: and we succeed you have no right to whine

zerg leadur out

Did you have a wank while writing this?

I

iorlas

Uraniumpowered.....
Did you have a wank while writing this?

Such an inteligent and scathing reply....

T

Tierk

Re: Re: Re: Fao of midgard

Originally posted by asar
Please see if u can make the server unplayable for another 24 hours as we havent lost enough time already u mindless zerging nobs [/B][/QUOTE]

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU NOOOOOOOOOOB IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY IDEA WHY THE SERVERS ARE CRASHED SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

IF U CANT READ OTHER THREADS SHUT THE FUCK UP
IF U HAVENT GOT SUMTHING GOOD TO SAY SHUT THE FUCK UP
IF YOU...

NAH JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! [/B][/QUOTE]

do i detect some hostility shit head????? but ofc the fact that six billion albs/ mids in one zone had nothing to do with it .

what a moron

A

asar

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fao of midgard

[/B][/QUOTE]

do i detect some hostility shit head????? but ofc the fact that six billion albs/ mids in one zone had nothing to do with it .

what a moron [/B][/QUOTE]

You so dumb? sigh.....BW aint the only forum were things are explained yoo nuub.. and learn how to count..

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by raithian
now i allways thought albs where lazy and stupid and herbal just proved that.
you sya its rong to attack at a time when we actualy outnumber the amount of albs on the server ie 150 mind online 100 albs online.
you say thats bad thing but what is the differance albs attack with500+ albs and there ia only 200 mids online

yea i hate the idea of 7 am raids but untill goa actualy get off there asses and do somthing to corect the imbalence in realm population( 2 weeks ago my xgf rang me and i asked her to do who all in alb at peek time repply was 1100 in mid at tis peek time there was 450) out numbered almost 3-1

on yesterdays rr there was 130 mids with almost 200 albs online styill out numbered yet mids won and why thay used there brain

You are:

1: So very much full of shit.

2: Sucking the numbers right out of your thumb...

There are never 1100 albs online. i've never seen that many albs online. And on yesterday's mid RR it wasnt 130 mids vs 200 albs WHERE THE HELL DO YOU GET THOSE NUMBERS??? You actually dare to tell here that albs outnumbered the mids on the RR??

as i said its one thing to brage about prime time raiding when you got 3-1 number advantage (what was it 540 albs on last rr thats more than the entire population in mid if you expect there to be honer with realms then how about limiting your rr forces to say 200 max same as mids have had to do then we see if u can take them back( only prrolem is you have to think and use your brains to try with only 200 is that posible for an alb)

Use our brains?

We popped 5 of your keeps last night with our 'brains' and wiped the floor with every resistance you mids bothered to mount...

If the server wouldnt have gone down we would have unleashed holy fire on mjollnir with 350-400 albs and about 10% in that number in rams and trebs.

Don't tell albs to use brains before you grow one yourself.

B

braxxus

RR tonight huh?

Guess I can log in my old account and help out. Pity to see Mids still having to resort to such cowardly-timed raids...

Glory to Albion!

(and maybe we can even wave to a few Hib grps as they take Notts or Bled for us along the way hehe)

E

expreso

its too much sad to take a relic/keep/anything with 800 peeps than take it at a "strange hour"

btw, take the relics if u want, u still doing shitting dmg so.... :m00:

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by expreso
btw, take the relics if u want, u still doing shitting dmg so.... :m00:

That explains why you lamers set your alarm clocks in the weekend to get them back...
Regards, Glottis

O

old.Nol

/em gets popcorn

I think a quote is pretty relevant

"I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve"

Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
Empire of Japan

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by old.Nol
/em gets popcorn

I think a quote is pretty relevant

"I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve"

Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
Empire of Japan

Good quote Nol.

It's ironic, isn't it? You know and I know and anyone who bothered to read Herbal's comments on BW knows that we were planning to raid Hib next. Yet now, you can bet your last copper piece that even after we get the relics back, we'll have months and months of kicking the shit out of Mid instead.

Damn, wish I was at home instead of here: I'd love to be playing. But then again, maybe the server will only be fixed by the time I get back in a week :)

N

Nugusta

Im comming through the front door and im bringing 800 mates.

You have too many shiny swords in your realm :rolleyes:

J

jaapi

Originally posted by old.CrazyMuppet
There are never 1100 albs online.
Sometimes when i log into Daoc it says there's 2500 people playing and isn't Alb population over 50% of Excalibur?

O

old.Odysseus

zerg leadur out
ROFLMAO!!!

Thats the spirit!

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by jaapi
Sometimes when i log into Daoc it says there's 2500 people playing and isn't Alb population over 50% of Excalibur?
nope, it's less then 50%

Users who are viewing this thread