Fao of midgard

A

acei

Originally posted by boogyman
Tomorrow...mkay.... we ask goa to keep server down then :p
Umm, it looks like GOA is in your pocket... servers still down :(

herbal you cant figure out on your own that servers will crash?
Midgard's fault :)

Very tired yes cause i just recently got up but a moron, no.

but what's with the 6 pm gmt thingie???
Read the first post in this thread! ;)

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by acei

Midgard's fault :)

Read the first post in this thread! ;)

yeah we really wanted the servers to crash so that we can't play the game. If that's what u belive in I have nuthin more to say really.

A

acei

Originally posted by phule_gubben
yeah we really wanted the servers to crash so that we can't play the game. If that's what u belive in I have nuthin more to say really.
No, my "Midgard's fault" point is that you relic raided at a unfair hour after your last-RR leader said he wouldn't and lots of mids also agree what Midgard done was unfair... As a response albion will relic raid every night until what is rightfully ours and what was and will be taken at a decent hour returns to albion. If Midgard would have done a "decent" relic raid i doubt Midgard would have got anywhere near the response they got from this one.

Btw Acei, feeling better today?
heh?

P

phule_gubben

No, my "Midgard's fault" point is that you relic raided at a unfair hour after your last-RR leader said he wouldn't and lots of mids also agree what Midgard done was unfair... As a response albion will relic raid every night until what is rightfully ours and what was and will be taken at a decent hour returns to albion. If Midgard would have done a "decent" relic raid i doubt Midgard would have got anywhere near the response they got from this one.

heh?

prolly not. Ok, have fun then.

I'll log on later today but if u keep crashing the server ppl will stop playing the game.

M

m4rk

who cares? :D zerg zerg zerg all albs can do, bring em all ill be waiting with my SM to own you all.

A

agon

Originally posted by some crying albs
this time it's personal, it's war!, you will regret your actions, we have no respect for you anylonger

etc etc etc

C

cha0tic

another stupid post from another stupid alb (and mindless zergleader).

A

acei

Originally posted by cha0tic
another stupid post from another stupid alb (and mindless zergleader).
When Herbal/Lac is in charge the raid's seem to go very smooth and be very organised... as the last primetime RR's against Midgard prove ;)

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by m4rk
who cares? :D zerg zerg zerg all albs can do, bring em all ill be waiting with my SM to own you all.

800 albs .
lets estimate 50 wizards
25 with Vp
That many with Vp >>> Any SM-Moc'ing monkeys :)

P

phule_gubben

well atleast u got the numbers to do it anytime and anywhere, tell me when u have the relics back so i can resume my game.

R

raithian

now i allways thought albs where lazy and stupid and herbal just proved that.
you sya its rong to attack at a time when we actualy outnumber the amount of albs on the server ie 150 mind online 100 albs online.
you say thats bad thing but what is the differance albs attack with500+ albs and there ia only 200 mids online

yea i hate the idea of 7 am raids but untill goa actualy get off there asses and do somthing to corect the imbalence in realm population( 2 weeks ago my xgf rang me and i asked her to do who all in alb at peek time repply was 1100 in mid at tis peek time there was 450) out numbered almost 3-1

on yesterdays rr there was 130 mids with almost 200 albs online styill out numbered yet mids won and why thay used there brain

as i said its one thing to brage about prime time raiding when you got 3-1 number advantage (what was it 540 albs on last rr thats more than the entire population in mid if you expect there to be honer with realms then how about limiting your rr forces to say 200 max same as mids have had to do then we see if u can take them back( only prrolem is you have to think and use your brains to try with only 200 is that posible for an alb)

E

eyeznp

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
zerg leadur out

well take the str.. but give us the pow instead.. albs still hits like girls even with str relics :flame:

But my pbaoe will protect the str relic lovers :)

E

eyeznp

Originally posted by -yoda-
800 albs .
lets estimate 50 wizards
25 with Vp

Bring it on... I will wait for your Vp Wizzies :)

Coz your realm sux with pbaoe so try the luck with Vp :flame:

K

killrake

Tommorow i will be comming for the str relics i will bring a considerable zerg you have 12+ hours to prepare bring what u got. You have been warned, no log in raid, no ninja raid. Im comming through the front door and im bringing 800 mates.

I expect to see mids at mjollner tommorow sometime after 6 pm gmt im giving notice now you have something of ours and albs are comming to reclaim it if the server holds:rolleyes: and we succeed you have no right to whine

zerg leadur out

OMG Herbal u scared me so I must change shorts brb...

A

acei

Originally posted by raithian
yea i hate the idea of 7 am raids but untill goa actualy get off there asses and do somthing to corect the imbalence in realm population( 2 weeks ago my xgf rang me and i asked her to do who all in alb at peek time repply was 1100 in mid at tis peek time there was 450) out numbered almost 3-1

on yesterdays rr there was 130 mids with almost 200 albs online styill out numbered yet mids won and why thay used there brain
OMFG! Where do you come up with these outrageous figures? I've played albion for over a year and never seen it go over 900 players online.

Yesterday during the RR there was EXACTLY 83 albs online ranging from level 1-50 only about 20 of them were 50... your relic raid force was 200+ definately not 130!

You REALLY need to check your figures!

Coz your realm sux with pbaoe so try the luck with Vp
Several VP's at same time = a radius of 700 is wiped out instantly...

M

mandom

Originally posted by -yoda-
800 albs .
lets estimate 50 wizards
25 with Vp
if i know albs well they will waste VP on guard patrols on their way to relic keep so no worry

S

Spyf

Originally posted by mandom
if i know albs well they will waste VP on guard patrols on their way to relic keep so no worry

Yeah but it will be rdy in 15 min again and rdy for your casters when we arrive :clap:

K

Kindar

Tommorow i will be comming for the str relics i will bring a considerable zerg you have 12+ hours to prepare bring what u got. You have been warned, no log in raid, no ninja raid. Im comming through the front door and im bringing 800 mates.

I expect to see mids at mjollner tommorow sometime after 6 pm gmt im giving notice now you have something of ours and albs are comming to reclaim it if the server holds:rolleyes: and we succeed you have no right to whine

zerg leadur out

You just stay home imo! I don't want any more server crashes :(

E

eyeznp

Several VP's at same time = a radius of 700 is wiped out instantly...

I know what Vp does.. have played the game long enough :)

But tbh it isnt that uber... but ofc if GoL brings the zerg to the str relic... ofc Vp will do some dmg.. but u wont kill me with it :)

the warder zerg cant be that hard to clear... kill GoL and the zerg dunno what to do :flame:

B

Bhalage

verrrrrrrrrry big grats big hug and big cheeeeeeeeeers to Herbal and his pussies (all teh brainless zerglings) who ruined the day of 1400+ peeps who "just" wanted to play yesterday...

thx for the server crash :)

ps: stop doin such things and show sum skillz pls

O

old.Icebreaker

Originally posted by Bhalage
verrrrrrrrrry big grats big hug and big cheeeeeeeeeers to Herbal and his pussies (all teh brainless zerglings) who ruined the day of 1400+ peeps who "just" wanted to play yesterday...

thx for the server crash :)

ps: stop doin such things and show sum skillz pls

clueless...

There was Albs, Mids and Hibs involved in the Crash. Albs alone can't do that.

Pimp!

A

ab_fluid

Fun watching the mids whine about the alb population as an excuse to RR at alarm clock time. Hibs got less than mids and took relics primetime, no logout, all 3 doors down the hard way.

V

Vepo

I love these threads on BarrysWhine. Reading the Albions Whining posts about everything that can possibly whine about.

Albions crashing the server they see as a good thing because I know a lot of the Albion in IRC were saying "I hope GOA rollback the server to when we had the relics" which I just found funny.

All you guys have done if waste your time and our time and the other players time that weren't part in taking back the relics or defending the relics.

As normal Albions will moan and whine some more and Mids/Hibs will flame back and have a good old laugh.

M

mandom

Originally posted by Spyf
Yeah but it will be rdy in 15 min again and rdy for your casters when we arrive :clap:
we will have enough healers with PR ready so vp > our casters but PR > your VP :)

M

mandom

Originally posted by ab_fluid
Fun watching the mids whine about the alb population as an excuse to RR at alarm clock time. Hibs got less than mids and took relics primetime, no logout, all 3 doors down the hard way.
yes and that was just outside our BK? :rolleyes:
day when hibs take str relics from mids primetime you can brag about it

O

old.Filip

sooooooooooooo anoyning with the stupid server...........

if the server come up then hibs plz butt out :p

this is somthing personal between mids and albs ...

the roof is on fire .....

D

darbey

Dont know where u moaning arses get off blaming albs, maybe if Goa had a decent infrastructure instead of the sh1te they have now, u there wouldnt be these problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom