FAO midgaard's PvE guilds

Baduska

Fledgling Freddie
necromancer you might have saved our healers, but if you've done that we've won an unfair fight and that aint fun, we wanna win cause we do well not cause we got overwhelming odds

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
Haars said:
Would like to see more BO people on Relic Raids and Keep Takes then. You say you are a RvR Guild, and you would like to communicate more with the rest of us gimped Mids. Show me that you care about Mid then and then I'll settle on an opinion about your guild then. Been to quite a few RR now and never saw one BO present. Put your money where your mouth is otherwise get some more tissues whilst you are ****ing off to the Duskwave Stats.

We got a very small alliance, so we dont get invited to RRs, so dont know about them until 5min before they start. When we do get invited we show up, usually clearing backup albs coming from sauvage road, buying the mids time before we die ourselves

Ive NEVER, NEVER run in a BO group where we ran OVER someone, and if we did, we turned around after a while, after its safe and ressed. And I've played alot in BO groups kinda. So saying BO runs over dead ppl HELPING their group is utter bullshit. Sometimes we even run off when our own groupmembers are dead, simply because ressers are oop, so instead of sitting in the middle of everything, we run away, gain power, come back and res.

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
Addlcove said:
You´ve chosen to leave the game, would you then mind NOT comming here cursing and swearing at people? I know you´re just "defending" yourself, but think about it, if you stopped swearing over every little negative thing said about you (or your guild while you where leading it) maybe people would start to talk less negative? for a bad circle to turn good it needs a turning point, and in this particular situation YOU are the only one that can create that point, either by starting to talk reasonable and use proper argumentation when discussing something, or fade into the shadows and leave the boards alone.

Please spend some time considering what I have said.

Fink, this one's for you too mate ^^

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
NecromancerBane said:
You want the truth?

YOU(well your ego) CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

tbh bjel your just digging an even bigger hole for yourself
i have every right in the world to kill an enemy realmer in a frontier zone unless of course its one of your m8's and that means i ignore the the point of the game and do as you say. You won't group with lowbies or non optimal people, you won't rez people who have actually helped your group out in RvR, You add whenever you feel like but get extremely abusive if someone dares to add into one of your fights.

Your ego is unbelieveable, your the biggest twat ive ever seen in a mmorpg and that includes playing EQ on yank servers for over 2 years. The game isn't played to your rules and what suits you even if you really deep down believe that it should be. Ive been told by BO members to "fuck off and stop leeching like a noob" when ive actually saved their group healer from being MA'ed in the past. I know i speak for most of midgard when i say fuck off to Hib/Excal and don't come back because Mid/Pry is 100 times more enjoyable without muppets like you.

You call him rp-horny but you are the guy who ruins some fun people having when they fool around with an enemy? Ofcourse you could have killed him, but when you see people doing emotes and laughing etc. to each other perhaps you could wait?

And how can you save our healers from beeing MA:ed? you think the invaders go "oooh heavy a random BD nuking us, lets kill him instead of the healers that could heal the fg we are fighting"

and I say fuck off to excal to you and don't come back because we already have our share of assjockeys like you.

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
see animus if that was an attempt to turn my rather sensible post into a flame please edit your post, it is not appreciated.

thank you.

if it wasn´t, nevermind me

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Addlcove said:
Blejs, I didn´t know you ingame, tbh I´ve never even heard about you ingame while I played albion. I don´t know what kind of person you where/is, and frankly I don´t care.

You´ve chosen to leave the game, would you then mind NOT comming here cursing and swearing at people? I know you´re just "defending" yourself, but think about it, if you stopped swearing over every little negative thing said about you (or your guild while you where leading it) maybe people would start to talk less negative? for a bad circle to turn good it needs a turning point, and in this particular situation YOU are the only one that can create that point, either by starting to talk reasonable and use proper argumentation when discussing something, or fade into the shadows and leave the boards alone.

I did not know you while playing, I don´t know what you´ve done for Midgard in the past, but what you are doing NOW on these boards is NOT helping the realm.

Please spend some time considering what I have said.

I have my temper and will always have.
I might have reacted abit to strong and i know stuff like that can happend from my side. But about other stuff, i dont show a person respect if none respect given, and in this case it wasnt shown at all. So why should i respect him or be nice to him? Its a CoC yes but if all did along the CoC it would be kaos also, like steal others camp just cause u can and its better. This isnt against the CoC, but ppl sure know they shouldnt do it right?
I also like to post on forums defend or not, i like to share my opinion then its another thing if ppl like it or not.

And necro once again u talk alot of shit, we did ress when we could.
And i have litterly always when we ran over someone that i saw name of pmed insta that we ress soon, so ppl dont flame on boards like ppl tend to do.
And i played with not optimial ppl to, ask like theiir did rvr with his thane and all others that was lfg when i asked in #daoc.prydwen late at night, just cause i wanted to rvr. This is my choice not yours.
And tbh i know atleast we stopped when i played not to whine on others that added on us, and we added on em to if help was needed. So also here get your straight right, we did and others also avoid add on 1fg vs 1fg fights so it was a more fair fight witch ppl do like more in general.
But some wanted help, so was best overall to add and help if needed.

You talk so much bs tbh, u tell 50% of the truth like SS tells.
And talk about other stuff thats untrue, i stand for what i do.
And stand for what i say, i dont make up some bs atleast.

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
Addlcove said:
see animus if that was an attempt to turn my rather sensible post into a flame please edit your post, it is not appreciated.

thank you.

if it wasn´t, nevermind me

No actually I thought your post was brilliant. I just think some more people should consider your point.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
blejs said:
I remember 1 example with grivne when he played his healer in a opted group i think it was with me and others.
"omg this is how rvr is suppose to be" was something very similar to what he said.

What can I say, its fun to play with people who can play an opted group. Steamrolling everything in sight. It gets remotley fun after a while..

And I was also abit RP horney at the time, thinking my healer was fun, so was abit of sucking up too to join again...left that tho when i was kicked out of the group (same group and another time too couse guildie joined, 2nd time i was warned before, not the first time..)

omg this is how rvr is suppose to be - that line, imo, what i really ment is "this is fotm rvr" couse we actually did beat up alot of random groups that day, tho PE came out and we lost about 3 times, wasnt it?...

thats long ago tho...so why bother :p

Haars said:
Would like to see more BO people on Relic Raids and Keep Takes then. You say you are a RvR Guild, and you would like to communicate more with the rest of us gimped Mids. Show me that you care about Mid then and then I'll settle on an opinion about your guild then. Been to quite a few RR now and never saw one BO present. Put your money where your mouth is otherwise get some more tissues whilst you are ****ing off to the Duskwave Stats.

I agree with haars here..

hardly I see BO at a keep take, they are often involved in the cg but are rather running around patroling the MGs then actually helping with rams or killing guards...This is my opinion and how i feel about the general mentality of the Bad Omen guild.

A few of the members of BO is good friends of mine and I do judge BO, but Im openminded and can change how i feel about things...but not in the way ive experienced so far.

So far what I think that the majority of the guild and guild mentality is a bunch of RP horney self centerd (sp?) people who cares more about best equipment, high RR and rankings..

Anyway, thats me and I can change my mind ;)

blejs

Loyal Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
omg this is how rvr is suppose to be - that line, imo, what i really ment is "this is fotm rvr" couse we actually did beat up alot of random groups that day, tho PE came out and we lost about 3 times, wasnt it?...

thats long ago tho...so why bother :p

fun that u suck up to ppl tbh ^^
and ofc fotm, but fotms can suck also and need to be able to play.
And also all others to healers,shammy,warr etc.

And i dunno how it was against PE. But i do know if u where in it it wasnt opted? :> Low rr and did u even have sc? :>

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
blejs said:
fun that u suck up to ppl tbh ^^
and ofc fotm, but fotms can suck also and need to be able to play.
And also all others to healers,shammy,warr etc.

And i dunno how it was against PE. But i do know if u where in it it wasnt opted? :> Low rr and did u even have sc? :>

Ofc i sucked up, you wouldnt let me join a group couse I didnt have 44 pac (was 42 pac at the time) so i bought a respec stone off you for 3p, so i sure as hell wanted to play with you at that time to get some RP.

And it was PE, we had been owning around in emain for 2 hours i think, killing soloers, small groups and random groups till PE came out and beat us 3 streight times.

I was SCed and rr4, not that low rr tbh and yes I was SCed, has been nice I dinged L50, cap everything.

Ferengi

Fledgling Freddie
This necromancer vs blejs battle is a bit like celebrity deathmatch... im getting my popcorn :clap:

Baduska

Fledgling Freddie
mmm, rr4 is enough vs PE

especially on healers, RR's are most important on healers of any chars in mid

rynnor

Rockhound
The only surprise in this thread was the attitude of zapsi - he has always been a decent bloke so I guess there must have been some pretty anti-rvr guild threads recently to get him so rattled.

As I see it if the optimised RvR groups dont want adds I would certainly try to respect that since I dont play to upset anyone (except the enemy) - sometimes you dont see the other group till your engaged tho.

That said I think pretty much any fight close to a milegate is going to be likely to get adds as people try to move through.

I personally am glad that Midgard still has some skilled rvr groups such as BO - its a good thing for the realm as a whole and I can even understand why they try to keep to themselves (which is actually what a lot of PvE guilds do but without getting flamed as much).

So lets stop the flaming and get on with the war!

Victory to Midgard!!!

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Baduska said:
we just tend to hang around those more like minded to us, like Maelstrom and Everlast.

we dont like you to add on us, since we want fair fights.

:D

----------------------------

Albion doesn't have this kind of problem anymore (competitive guilds showing attitude to others). It was a bit like that in the early days, but the realm seems to have accepted each other's differences.

ofc, Midgard is a little backward, so you guys still have this problem ;)

Baduska

Fledgling Freddie
mmm, rr4 is not enough vs PE

especially on healers, RR's are most important on healers of any chars in mid

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
very true, all albs zerg now :p

Kherny said:
Im in a small guild and that will never change, started this game with frols and will probably finish when he does too. We have similar outlooks. I enjoy pve as much as rvr and dont let people who decide they are purely interested in one aspect of the game tell me how i should play because thats the way they do. In the same way I dont force or try to force my standards onto others either. Im just glad the people who I have met in this game on the whole are friendly nice people, and the ones who are not are usually out rvring so i dont have to put up with them. p

peace to all , play how you would like to play and dont force your ways onto others. :)

so if you where grouped with a 50 pac healer who only ever meleed the mobs and never actually cast a spell, would you continue happily and never say anything, or ask him what hes doing?

whenever i've played with blej he's worked extremely hard, he managed to organise 3fg moving server, and poured loads of effort into it, he's also generally very nice. and as for the pure fotm thing, we where trying to get him and a few other bo to leave a random grp he was making with a thane in it to make a pure fotm grp with us, but he refused because he didn't want to be unfair ont he people he'd already invited.

Almost all of this thread seems to be the rvr guilds asking people to let us play our way, and not try and interfere with it, when generally we don't affect your way of playing
and the pve guilds flaming the rvr guilds for not playing more like them and refusing to let us play how we like

Azorius

Fledgling Freddie
Zapsi said:
Lets just play as we all want aslong is not against coc set by Goa or mythic.
Nobody as the right to claim an enemy (mob) Is there to get killed.
Rez, participate in keep taking or defending , RR , rvr, cg , tg raids ,is all up to the individual player aslong he stayes within rules of COC.

Personally, I think Zapsi has made some excellent posts in this thread, he's made it clear to me and others what he see's. He's for Midgard, he plays his way, but still believe's in the whole picture, as do his guild.

I salute him for that and look forward to working with EL again because of it. He, like myself and many others, believes in our realm. We would not have spent the time levelling many chars to 50, etc, unless we believed it was worth it for the 'end game'.

Cheers Zapsi and EL, look forward to working with you guys and the rest of Midgard to get them damned Relics back.

Addlcove made some damned fine points also, Blej, your gone. You've done good things/great things and some which a lot of people think are questionable, go, retire, gracefully, secure in the knowledge you made a lot of people happy.

For Midgard, let's just get it on ffs.

Cheers

Azo

mikey

Fledgling Freddie
God some people should get off their high horses, everyone prefers to win, and even the worst randoms i've been in have said no to charcter classes because they need a healer, or need this or that class. You all make out that you run out there with a group of 8 thanes to commit suicide "for midgard!!"
If you all have a problem with RvR guilds being so RP horny, then wtf are you all doing patrolling emain mmg-amg route, looking for a few dia seals you dropped on your way to crim? If you all care so much a bout the realm mebe you should stop making your 6th lvl 50 char in DF and go get the relics yourselves without the RvR guilds, and see how that goes. Mebe if a few more people learned how to fight effectively and what class is needed to be successful we wouldn't have lost them.
If it is war against alb/pryd as one guy put it, it's not going to be won at amgE is it, so why don't you go get some keeps? Tbh half the PvE players only come out to get their precious DF back so they can go get 1,000, 000 dia seals to make uberplat that sits there doing sod all, how many of you like staring at how much plat you have? just the easy/lame version of people being proud of how many rps they have.
I used to dislike BO/Mael, mainly thru general opinion tbh, vicarious distain because of reputation. But that said, that was because i wanted to be able to have fun in RvR because i thought it was crap getting pwned everytime and then watching blejs spam as he killed 20 people. This is because i was rubbish at RvR, had no idea how to play and got jealous, as i feel if you search deep inside yourselves is what this is all about.
Anway, stop bullying RvR guilds with your hippy one love attitudes, sick of people talking about community etc etc, when all these threads are about heartlessly slating EL/BO/Mael, just go to HW and take Beno again!

Azorius

Fledgling Freddie
mikey said:
God some people should get off their high horses, everyone prefers to win, and even the worst randoms i've been in have said no to charcter classes because they need a healer, or need this or that class. You all make out that you run out there with a group of 8 thanes to commit suicide "for midgard!!"
If you all have a problem with RvR guilds being so RP horny, then wtf are you all doing patrolling emain mmg-amg route, looking for a few dia seals you dropped on your way to crim? If you all care so much a bout the realm mebe you should stop making your 6th lvl 50 char in DF and go get the relics yourselves without the RvR guilds, and see how that goes. Mebe if a few more people learned how to fight effectively and what class is needed to be successful we wouldn't have lost them.
If it is war against alb/pryd as one guy put it, it's not going to be won at amgE is it, so why don't you go get some keeps? Tbh half the PvE players only come out to get their precious DF back so they can go get 1,000, 000 dia seals to make uberplat that sits there doing sod all, how many of you like staring at how much plat you have? just the easy/lame version of people being proud of how many rps they have.
I used to dislike BO/Mael, mainly thru general opinion tbh, vicarious distain because of reputation. But that said, that was because i wanted to be able to have fun in RvR because i thought it was crap getting pwned everytime and then watching blejs spam as he killed 20 people. This is because i was rubbish at RvR, had no idea how to play and got jealous, as i feel if you search deep inside yourselves is what this is all about.
Anway, stop bullying RvR guilds with your hippy one love attitudes, sick of people talking about community etc etc, when all these threads are about heartlessly slating EL/BO/Mael, just go to HW and take Beno again!

:m00:

Besides, 7 thanes, PoM Bot + Shaman..............ooooooooh the hammerz from the sky !

Except they nerfed the damned graphics !

Cheers

Azo

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, dont really understand how this could have gotten to ten pages :)

As I see it both sides are right, and both sides are wrong. Both sides have a right to try and get their enjoyment out of the game, ofcourse. Now just answer truthfully, do you enjoy the game more now after 10 pages of calling eachother names? Didnt think so, hehe

The adding in Emain at MGs isnt going to stop Im afraid, there just isnt anything you can do about it so I also dont see any point in starting to flame someone over it.
That being said I dont see any reason for anyone to start flaming anyone over him pulling mobs on a spot he is pulling from either. If the mob isnt pulled its up for grabs, If you want a spot all to yourself then leave that spot and find another one IMO.
I have never flamed anyone for pulling at the same spot as me and I never will. Nor will I yell at someone for adding into one of my fights in RvR, Ofcourse I dont run in opted grps all the time either, and I surely die alot more than EL or BO, but thats beside the point, rudeness is not in my repertoire and I will not implement it.

Brief example...
I was out in Hadrians today and we got zerged by 4-6fg albs at mmg, released ported back immediately to fight them again, we see fighting and we "add" thinking it is the zerg killing our realmmates. After a while we get a yell "DONT ADD" and I realise its not the zerg, oh well shit happens.
We run up thru mmg and there we run into the albzerg, then we "add" again and help the mids we just got the yell from to spank them.
I then PM the person that had yelled and told gim, "soz but when we added into your fight earlier we thought it was these guys you were fighting cause we had just been wasted by them" he replied with a np and that was that, problem solved.
It actually isnt harder than that to "better the realmspirit" just be civil to eachother, dont ever take abusing someone as a first measure, ask politely and take separate routes in the frontier if the other grp do want to fight alone, respect their will and do not follow them around.
What the RvR guilds also need to understand is, often when groups "add" on you its not because they want to leech RPs, they do think they are helping you and when they get a "FFS DONT ADD MFERS" back ofcourse they get frustrated. Its a fine line between when a group needs help and when they do not need help, they may see 2-3 ppl in your grp dropping and not knowing that you have PRed them up again and you are turning the fight or something, the fights can and do turn in a matter of seconds, that is what makes it interesting right?
I guess it takes a trained eye to see who needs help and who doesnt, that can only come with experience. Im sure not even BO or EL started out knowing all about RvR, but they did learn and later master it, hehe

The idea of the dedicated, opted 8man gankgrps finding another place to meet for some fg-fg fight is IMO actually not a bad idea for you to get really good fights without risking being added on.
You could set up a couple of days every week when you roam more unpopulated parts of the frontier, I see all of you say that you are RvR:ing for the adrenaline rush and the nice fg fights. The only thing you would miss out on is slating the non opted randomgroups every now and then, but since you arent after RP:s but good fights that wouldnt matter right? I even recall someone saying in another thread that he found it boring to fight non opted groups in emain with his Guildgroup since they were no challenge, well you dont have to if you organise this kind of thing eh?
When I played UO we had such places where ppl could actually duel in peace with almost no risk of being ganked in the process (I say almost cause there are always exceptions) and it was most enjoyable.
It wouldnt be any more strange for the RvR guilds on a server saying, ok at this and that day you dont come to the border between HW and Penn and add into fights then it is for a PvE guild to say, this and that day you dont come into TG cause we are having a raid would it?
Maybe thats just me that think its a pretty good idea I dont know, I do know that if you do think its a good Idea then you should perhaps contact the GMs of NP, Eclipse, PE and whoever else you think might be interested and try and set it up, you could even make your own rankingsystem :D

Anyweays, its late, Im tired, half of my brain isnt working and I just know Im rambling. So if you dont like what I have to say, forget you ever read it, hehe

/Dumle

NecromancerBane

Fledgling Freddie
Reebs said:
You call him rp-horny but you are the guy who ruins some fun people having when they fool around with an enemy? Ofcourse you could have killed him, but when you see people doing emotes and laughing etc. to each other perhaps you could wait?

And how can you save our healers from beeing MA:ed? you think the invaders go "oooh heavy a random BD nuking us, lets kill him instead of the healers that could heal the fg we are fighting"

and I say fuck off to excal to you and don't come back because we already have our share of assjockeys like you.

Actually your healer had a pally beating the shit out of him and i killed the pally and got told to fuck off. Also spamming emotes? having a laugh? actually the hib/BO was doing nothing of the kind and on the question of ruining someone fun of the game BO members do that everytime they login.

Btw im glad youve helped to make BO look even worse with this responce n1 +)

Baduska

Fledgling Freddie
NecromancerBane said:
Actually your healer had a pally beating the shit out of him and i killed the pally and got told to fuck off. Also spamming emotes? having a laugh? actually the hib/BO was doing nothing of the kind and on the question of ruining someone fun of the game BO members do that everytime they login.

Btw im glad youve helped to make BO look even worse with this responce n1 +)
so a pally was beating the shit out of a healer.... ok let me just hold that thought a bit, thx for entertainment for next few lifetimes

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Grivne be grateful i told u a good spec then tbh.
This was when asd was around if i am not mistaking.
And against PE we had almost 100% win in the end imho.
In 1fg vs 1fg so dunno what u trieng to say?

rr4 is very low as healer, u got like purge,mcl, and then pr?
And u miss moc and rp witch are very important..

Escape weird that u say that about alb guilds, being told always that PE specially dreami whines like hell and are worse then we are :)

And i said that we did or tried to stop to "whine" when ppl addedo n 1fg vs 1fg fights, but ppl most also reliase if u winning a fight its no reason to add at all and u can notice that but death mess and also watch how the fight looks like, if u dont know.. Sure go and add np at all with me it was.

And tnx elendar for the nice words... :) Very nice :> Thing is this i hate treat ppl bad in a way :> that i asked to come or invited etc and not told they have a spot temp, if temp its temp if not sure stay intill group dies or so.
I remember like my first day from hib back on mid and tried to fix a group also
Had told 2 ppl to come and then we where 5 and some others where 4 i belive but was ppl on irc etc.. And was hard to fix 1fg..
So i did this, i logged and they could run as 1fg, thats how i am often.
Not really fun for me at all, but have to think about others to :)

Azorius
I cant :>
When ppl like necro the bd with not even qc on his main qbar, talks shit like that and tells like 50% of a story, i just flip out serously :) And i like to chat on forums whats the wrong in that? :)

Agree on necro in a post yes, reebs could have said that story alot better.
But reebs is reebs, and he have correct in first part that u where also a "rp horny" mid when u killed a solo bard we were playing with.
And u would help a fight even if wanted or not if u attacked a none messed/rooted target most positive yes.

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Great Post Blejs! All in Bo are wery nice people in my opinion i remeber when i was low realm rank well lower then now :) blej let me in some times in Bo group when they were missing a blockbot. and they taught me how to play my class and how to enjy it aswell, this is probubly wy i have stayed on my warrior for so long i have so fking fun playing her in that way she is supposed to bee played imo.So what i want to say is Thanks to blejs and all BO members fore helping me to understand my class better and and enjoy it.!

Thanks blej!
Platina Guldstjärt rr6+ kobbe warrior
and proud officer of Loki´s Fallen.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
rynnor said:
The only surprise in this thread was the attitude of zapsi - he has always been a decent bloke so I guess there must have been some pretty anti-rvr guild threads recently to get him so rattled.

As I see it if the optimised RvR groups dont want adds I would certainly try to respect that since I dont play to upset anyone (except the enemy) - sometimes you dont see the other group till your engaged tho.

That said I think pretty much any fight close to a milegate is going to be likely to get adds as people try to move through.

I personally am glad that Midgard still has some skilled rvr groups such as BO - its a good thing for the realm as a whole and I can even understand why they try to keep to themselves (which is actually what a lot of PvE guilds do but without getting flamed as much).

So lets stop the flaming and get on with the war!

Victory to Midgard!!!

Yes and special 1 person can get me going, still remember his post after we took 2 str relics from albs. Complaining that it was a bad raid coz not everybody was informed. 10 - 15 knew 150 came 2 relics gone in 5min and I got flaimed for doing selfish stuff, that person telling me Iam not playing for the realm :kissit:

Makwaerk

Fledgling Freddie
Zapsi said:
Yes and special 1 person can get me going, still remember his post after we took 2 str relics from albs. Complaining that it was a bad raid coz not everybody was informed. 10 - 15 knew 150 came 2 relics gone in 5min and I got flaimed for doing selfish stuff, that person telling me Iam not playing for the realm :kissit:

that was the raid where we ran into a NE zerg down in sauvage (think they where going for ren) and they joined us right?

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
Zapsi kicks ass and so does the other members of EL.

And necromancer, you flame me for telling you to get lost? When you just said "fuck off the excal" and I do the same you start crying becuase I said the same thing as you? I would say that you give your guild a bad name when doing that, and I know mny people in WoTM that are cool guys.

It is not always easy to please anyone, but when someone like yourself that is "I gotta hate hate hate hate" and no matter what we do, no matter what we say you still have to hate us becuase that is your only thing you got left, it is easy to get frustrated.

And as Rynnor said, lets kick some albs and hibs in rvr instead

Zorin

Fledgling Freddie
since this has got some off topic stuff I thoght I'd join in.

DEATHSTARS!!

Ferengi

Fledgling Freddie
so much hatred so little brains... make peace not war... get on with it and lets keep necro and blejs/zapsi apart have a hug guys :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom