FAO midgaard's PvE guilds

Baduska

Fledgling Freddie
Zorin said:
since this has got some off topic stuff I thoght I'd join in.

DEATHSTARS!!

AND YOU KNOW THAT WE GOT 'EM!!!!

DEATHSTARS!!

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
so anyway, I was like chilling at wankcamp and I saw a guy with his girlfriend..so I kicked him out.

Frols

Fledgling Freddie
blejs said:
I like to play the game how i like it, shouldnt be wrong doing this at all.
But u have to reliase what matters is how u like the game.
And should be able to play the game as how u want to.

Seems RR 12 aint enough for Bad Omen or for you Blej. you defend yourself when people ask why you play like you do but whine at necro for killing other enemies near you. well if you think it matters how you like the game then you have to realise that necro plays like he likes and that might mean killing a enemy instead of having "teh rr12z sc'ed + ToA anti gimp squad BO team" to come tell him what to do. And here is a pointer blej read it and maby then understand why some people dont like you, people acctuly dont like being called gimps I know I know its prolly a shock to hear this but its true. So instead of calling everybody a gimp like if you were 15 years old (which you prolly are anyways) try showing them a bit of respect and ask them nicely. Anways feel free to flame me or call me a gimp.

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Frols said:
Seems RR 12 aint enough for Bad Omen or for you Blej. you defend yourself when people ask why you play like you do but whine at necro for killing other enemies near you. well if you think it matters how you like the game then you have to realise that necro plays like he likes and that might mean killing a enemy instead of having "teh rr12z sc'ed + ToA anti gimp squad BO team" to come tell him what to do. And here is a pointer blej read it and maby then understand why some people dont like you, people acctuly dont like being called gimps I know I know its prolly a shock to hear this but its true. So instead of calling everybody a gimp like if you were 15 years old (which you prolly are anyways) try showing them a bit of respect and ask them nicely. Anways feel free to flame me or call me a gimp.

Do you really think i care if ppl hate me or what ever?
And what u mean seems rr 12 aing enough part?
Ofc necro plays his way, and i play my way like i said also.
And i think its lame to kill like that simple as that.
When being asked to not and still continue is really lame in my book.
Its like hunters that is messing up some odd duells cause rvr suck, like one of my last days it was like 1-2groups of middis and few albs only nothing that could stand a chance atleast, so what did i do? got duells going.
Ended up with like 20albs and 8hibbis and around 10middis or something similar, and this was early in the morning. And was atleast more fun then some hunting with a fg for some single albs etc, but some hunter shoot and killed someone and i flamed him yes, he said like oki sorry thought it was some fighting etc, and i said something similar "oh sorry, but we duelling etc and rvr sucked before, and thats why trieng to have some fun here instaid"

He didnt see it was duell or so, and i flamed since i thought it was obvious and then i said a excuse since if a person dont know he dont know.
And also fyi i call almost all gimps or fattys, so now u know that gimpo.
I am 22 this april also, and i think i am mature to :> Takes kinda alot to be able to run a guild good, and also lead in diffrent hunts good, cause i doubt ppl would come if it was someone that acted like a asshole always and just did caps and flamed and flipped out on what so ever. I do give ppl respect if they show it to me atleast, but sometimes i flipout extra when i think its so lame of a person doing a certain thing, like being rp horny in like a odd duell and mess it up, its about respect if that person asked others to dont interfear etc. Or? Would u like if u go to like lets say APK in odins and then gonna duell a irl friend just few runs for fun and then some alb or mid kills you/him even tho u yell dont kill to your friend, or your friend ask the alb not to? I think its lame atleast, and just a person that is very rp horny imo.

Fink

One of Freddy's beloved
blejs said:
Its like hunters that is messing up some odd duells cause rvr suck, like one of my last days it was like 1-2groups of middis and few albs only nothing that could stand a chance atleast, so what did i do? got duells going.
Ended up with like 20albs and 8hibbis and around 10middis or something similar, and this was early in the morning. And was atleast more fun then some hunting with a fg for some single albs etc, but some hunter shoot and killed someone and i flamed him yes, he said like oki sorry thought it was some fighting etc, and i said something similar "oh sorry, but we duelling etc and rvr sucked before, and thats why trieng to have some fun here instaid"

He didnt see it was duell or so, and i flamed since i thought it was obvious and then i said a excuse since if a person dont know he dont know.
I am 22 this april also, and i think i am mature to :> Takes kinda alot to be able to run a guild good, and also lead in diffrent hunts good, cause i doubt ppl would come if it was someone that acted like a asshole always and just did caps and flamed and flipped out on what so ever. I do give ppl respect if they show it to me atleast, but sometimes i flipout extra when i think its so lame of a person doing a certain thing, like being rp horny in like a odd duell and mess it up, its about respect if that person asked others to dont interfear etc. Or? Would u like if u go to like lets say APK in odins and then gonna duell a irl friend just few runs for fun and then some alb or mid kills you/him even tho u yell dont kill to your friend, or your friend ask the alb not to? I think its lame atleast, and just a person that is very rp horny imo.
How the fuck can you spout this shite about respect when you spew insults first and then ask questions later - youve already said that that you flamed the hunter and he had to explain himself and only then did you apologise.

Your just a big hypocrite mate - you want people to show you respect without showing any in return.

So there you go - twatto.

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Fink said:
How the fuck can you spout this shite about respect when you spew insults first and then ask questions later - youve already said that that you flamed the hunter and he had to explain himself and only then did you apologise.

Your just a big hypocrite mate - you want people to show you respect without showing any in return.

So there you go - twatto.

Some ppl are dumber then others, the hunter was either roleplaying or he was also just rp horny, isnt hard often to see that duells going around when alot of ppl are standning next to one and other, and doing nothing.

Maybe you have problems seing if alot of duells are going around i dunno.
Its a thing that is like this.
"Hit first, ask questions later"

Ferengi

Fledgling Freddie
If u wanna duel other realms go to calmlann, and saying anyone is rp horny is not ur place blejs imo... if theres anything rvr guilds r then its rp-horny :touch:

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Ferengi said:
If u wanna duel other realms go to calmlann, and saying anyone is rp horny is not ur place blejs imo... if theres anything rvr guilds r then its rp-horny :touch:

Oki thats why we sometimes didnt atleast "add" when it was 1fg vs 1fg
Just cause we where so rp-horny.. Yeah right.

Its a diffrence between getting farmed to rvr guilds.
And be one of the farmers, now u decide what part u belong to.

And like i said about duells, it was on odd hours when maybe some realm had 1fg that might even been opted and others didnt, so instaid these maybe few albs or so getting farmed by 1fg and they might have logged, we got some odd duelling going instaid. If i was that rp-horny i would skipped duells and kill every single alb instaid. But afraid i didnt.

Azorius

Fledgling Freddie
blejs said:
Oki thats why we sometimes didnt atleast "add" when it was 1fg vs 1fg
Just cause we where so rp-horny.. Yeah right.

Its a diffrence between getting farmed to rvr guilds.
And be one of the farmers, now u decide what part u belong to.

And like i said about duells, it was on odd hours when maybe some realm had 1fg that might even been opted and others didnt, so instaid these maybe few albs or so getting farmed by 1fg and they might have logged, we got some odd duelling going instaid. If i was that rp-horny i would skipped duells and kill every single alb instaid. But afraid i didnt.

Blej, it's war old son, we fight against Albion and Hibernia. Every enemy target is a valid target. Nuff said.

I'd bring RL comparison's in, but too much flame potential there :)

Your gone mate, let go and stop trying to have the last word and making yourself looking bad.

Cheers

Azo

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Azorius said:
Blej, it's war old son, we fight against Albion and Hibernia. Every enemy target is a valid target. Nuff said.

I'd bring RL comparison's in, but too much flame potential there :)

Your gone mate, let go and stop trying to have the last word and making yourself looking bad.

Cheers

Azo

Never. :)
And i said ppl play as they want to.
And so do others to, and so did i.
I will always think its lame when ppl ruin a thing like that.
Like odd duells when it was nothing else going on.
Cause wernt able to get nice rvr etc.

Fink

One of Freddy's beloved
blejs said:
Some ppl are dumber then others

lol agreed

btw - that mskin bard you were on about - wasnt he in NP?

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>I like to play the game how i like it, shouldnt be wrong doing this at all. But u have to reliase what matters is how u like the game. And should be able to play the game as how u want to.

Is that attitude even doable when you belong to a social community? Those require social rules between the members that all support for the community to work or it falls apart. Without them you get a tension no one really need in a pasttime that is supposed to be entertaining and relaxing. I guess that is the difference between a FPS server where your social interation is very limited and a MMORPG where people are supposed to interact with each other. Every MMORPG has been huge social experiments and Doac isnt different. Until that GMs of Midgård manages to get those basics in place _and_ makes their guildmembers live by them you will see more of the hostility between guilds/playerstyles appear here.

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Fink said:
lol agreed

btw - that mskin bard you were on about - wasnt he in NP?

yes, and?

And iceflower, like i said. If being asked not to kill a person, cause u aint killing him yourself for example, i do think its very lame of the person that do continue hitting him etc and dont stop.

Fink

One of Freddy's beloved
Didnt they once turn up and disrupt a big x-realm event? I think it was a rp one.

Can you remember that?

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Fink said:
Didnt they once turn up and disrupt a big x-realm event? I think it was a rp one.

Can you remember that?

Think it was a wedding in hadrian, if u gonna do a wedding i would suggest a area that was some more away from normal routes etc, but i aint sure how it was 100% since i wernt there.

But u dont honestly belive that, that bd was thinking oh NP they f*cked a wedding up now revenge? :> atleast imo he could said something if that was the case he did it, witch i doubt it was..

NecromancerBane

Fledgling Freddie
Actually i was thinking oh look a Hib and oh look hes with BadOmen that total bunch of egotistical morons who think they can order people about to suit themselves.

Then i killed him. :cheers:

(btw it was that black queen event that NP ruined they turned up and started killing everyone resting even though you only got like 2-3rp per kill)

Fink

One of Freddy's beloved
blejs said:
Think it was a wedding in hadrian, if u gonna do a wedding i would suggest a area that was some more away from normal routes etc, but i aint sure how it was 100% since i wernt there.

But u dont honestly belive that, that bd was thinking oh NP they f*cked a wedding up now revenge? :> atleast imo he could said something if that was the case he did it, witch i doubt it was..

ofcousre not, but you understand where im coming from dont you?

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Fink said:
ofcousre not, but you understand where im coming from dont you?

Fink
Fledgling Freddie

Yes we understand where you are coming from :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
blejs said:
If being asked not to kill a person, cause u aint killing him yourself for example, i do think its very lame of the person that do continue hitting him etc and dont stop.

so we arent allowed to kill enemies if u dont want us to?

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Ctuchik said:
so we arent allowed to kill enemies if u dont want us to?

This was only the thing i said about "respect".
I cant stop you from doing it at all, if i would ask you not to kill.
This is when (us/me) wouldnt hit that person either and just ask not to kill him, lets say you have founda camp and only enough for u to kill and xp at. If i would want to be selfish and think more about me etc, and think that, that camp would be good enough for me also, i would also pull and xp from it and show u none respect what so ever doing this.

Necro "ok" i know alot dont play to get the "rps" they play for the fun and having the nice fights against a enemy, i know i had fun alot of times at savuage even tho u get often alot of enemy u kill being worth 0 rp.
Its still for the fun u kill em etc and for the fun fights.

Just think u are very lame, being asked not to kill and just continue tbh.
Even tho i had never heard of you before, and dont remember how your ss was at start, but i am pretty sure we said at start dont kill.
And then might have after said something similar like dont kill ffs etc and curse, but that wouldnt have happend if you did show some respect and dont kill. But np, i hope you atleast got QC on main qbar now.

Fink: I do understand what you mean, but if this was the case this person necro i would belive would have said that? Imho, he just did it either to piss us off, a person i had never heard of before, or like i said RP horny and thought oh a enemy most kill oh wank wank irl 700rp omg.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I pretty much left RvR guilds to get on with whatever they wanted. Don't have any gripes, they play how they want to play, I played how I wanted to play.

If a group I was part of wandered into a fight, we dived in. Period. Not even open for discussion. Any PM's would fall on deaf ears. Possibly a duel might get left, but if I was solo and wandered into a duel between Hib and Alb, I'd still wade in, if in group they got steamrollered.

Didn't follow anyone around. If I was running 1FG for skirmishing we deliberately kept away from others but didn't get overly excited if fights collided either with people wandering into ours or us into theirs. Won fights, lost others, so long as each member of team did their bit didn't really care. Only when people AFK or not paying attention were rockets handed out.

So lame in some eyes, but I never really gave a rats ass about proving anything.

But just like the RvR guilds ask the PvE guilds not to give them a hard time, they also in turn have to accept that if you get some randoms blundering in through the undergrowth when you're high on your own skills, then you're going to have help, whether wanted or not.

Thats the nature of the game. And just like the casual RvR'ers have to accept that hardcore teams will beat them most of the time, the hardcore teams have to accept that the casual players generally don't care about skillz and will happily wade in.

I don't think comparing PvE mobs and RvR enemies is appropriate, I think its rationalising after the fact to get what you want when really the logic is flawed. Mobs only attack those that attack them. Realm enemies will attack anyone. Therefore just as you are fair game for them, they are fair game for you ;)

Old arguments though. You will never get both sides to agree on this.

Only thing I can say as Frontiers combined with the RA review will pretty much end the discussion, and not in favour of the RvR guilds.

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Roo Stercogburn said:
I don't think comparing PvE mobs and RvR enemies is appropriate, I think its rationalising after the fact to get what you want when really the logic is flawed. Mobs only attack those that attack them. Realm enemies will attack anyone. Therefore just as you are fair game for them, they are fair game for you ;)

The thing is about respect, it isnt against the coc to take over someones camp, and it isnt against the coc to kill a person others asking not to.

The whining when ppl added on 1fg fights, most stopped with atleast.
Just ppl wanted even fights more, and thats why they whined. But in the end wasnt worth the whine at all, and just was better to not care if others add on you, and if they wanted to np at all.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
blejs said:

Peoples come to my hunts :dd atleast Makwaerk n Trollly,
:wub: :wub: :touch:

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
wtf lol

was reading this and got 3-4 pages in before realising date, though summat new was kicking in with BO

/slap blej :p

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
Aeris said:
wtf lol

was reading this and got 3-4 pages in before realising date, though summat new was kicking in with BO

/slap blej :p

You just had to bump it though? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom