FAO: Groove, Defiance, Valravens, Llaw Arian, Dem Hibbies and any other roaming! FGs

Ego

Fledgling Freddie
Care to roam only breif/emain tonight? I'm sick 'n tired of having to run around for an hour to find good fights and I'm even more annoyed by the zerg-fest of late. :(

And in case stealthers see this as an opportunity to fuck up people's FG vs FG fun: :wanker:

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Well if you just stay in the same area for a bit, you can be sure kesa and co. will show up :)

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:
Well if you just stay in the same area for a bit, you can be sure kesa and co. will show up :)

Its as if by magic they find you :)

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Ego said:
And in case stealthers see this as an opportunity to fuck up people's FG vs FG fun: :wanker:

only for tonight i will open my infil acc ;)

:wub:

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
ill be doing PvE tonight, but im sure some might be out with a group..

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Its a problem. I was watching Grimster fighting Snortan. Thinking do I? don't I? I unstealth close just to let them know I am watching when a FG ran past me and take out Grimster.

I dont know how Snortan feels about it, didnt get a chance to ask if she would have liked me to help or not. But then again it is the nature of the game. Oh I am confused.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Ego said:
Care to roam only breif/emain tonight? I'm sick 'n tired of having to run around for an hour to find good fights and I'm even more annoyed by the zerg-fest of late. :(

Cu there.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Edaemos said:

next time in poc, atleast kill the unbuffed lvl49 sitting bb who hasnt even got 1000hp. :twak:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Posting on the public RVR forum saying 'full groups only in emain/brief tonight' will only create a zerg, not counter-act one.

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
eggy said:
Posting on the public RVR forum saying 'full groups only in emain/brief tonight' will only create a zerg, not counter-act one.
Good more to gank ;x

Helme

Resident Freddy
Ogen said:
Someone got killed while camping beno bridge. It is not hard to get there without radar m8

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos said:

Yes - anyone would think they had this special ability to see you somehow on their screens....

Might as well get yourself a 'radarmids inc' macro set up.

raid

Can't get enough of FH
radarwhine is so last year...

lack of action is the biggest problem these days, I'd love to have some alb/hib radarusing gankgroups out if it resulted in more fights :D

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
raid said:
radarwhine is so last year...

Radar 'whine' is one the few acceptable grounds for complaint about daoc. Using radar means 9 times out of 10 you will win the fight. It's pathetic that people use it, as they clearly still do - just make sure specific reports are sent to Rightnow and not whined about on here; then something might be done.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
eggy said:
Radar 'whine' is one the few acceptable grounds for complaint about daoc. Using radar means 9 times out of 10 you will win the fight. It's pathetic that people use it, as they clearly still do - just make sure specific reports are sent to Rightnow and not whined about on here; then something might be done.

FEARSYNERGYDEATHCREW

And who is using radar? Noaim? Djiin? Kesa? Plz give names so you can get banned.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Kalba said:
FEARSYNERGYDEATHCREW

And who is using radar? Noaim? Djiin? Kesa? Plz give names so you can get banned.

Sorry I don't quite understand the relevance.

If you read my post again, you'll see I advised people not to post names on FH but to send them to Rightnow.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
eggy said:
Sorry I don't quite understand the relevance.

If you read my post again, you'll see I advised people not to post names on FH but to send them to Rightnow.

Yeah I know, but I just kinda *had* to post some useless crap, really sorry about it :(

Marc

FH is my second home
Kalba said:
FEARSYNERGYDEATHCREW

you know. If you had a shred of inteligence about you (which from your posts is clear to all and sundry that you dont), you would have noticed that Eggy clearly stated that radar accusations should not be posted on here, so why on earth would he want to go and start naming names.

FEARMRINTELIGENCESREADINGSKILLS

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Kalba said:
Yeah I know, but I just kinda *had* to post some useless crap, really sorry about it :(

You don't have to apologise; but I suggest you read posts more thoroughly in future.

Helme

Resident Freddy
eggy said:
Using radar means 9 times out of 10 you will win the fight.

If the group in question gets jumped by a radarcrew and dies 9/10 times its quite clear that the group in question wouldt survive a non-radar group jump either, in other words they suck.

Marc

FH is my second home
Helme said:
If the group in question gets jumped by a radarcrew and dies 9/10 times its quite clear that the group in question wouldt survive a non-radar group jump either, in other words they suck.

So you are saying that whoever gets the jump doesnt get any benefit at all?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:

9 times out of 10 is an English expression. I didn't literally mean 90% of the time, statistically. Perhaps I should have been more clear.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Marc said:
So you are saying that whoever gets the jump doesnt get any benefit at all?
Im saying that getting the jump doesn't matter much at all if the group getting jumped is playing fairly decent and don't die of a hearthattack in real life when mezz hits.

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
VP will have a gg out tonite, wud really like to get sum (fair) fights with TT :)

for the qqing noclue ppl:
does the fact that TT jumped us 4 times out of 5 last gg we ran imply anything?
no?
didnt think so.

please spare us your guesses about whos using radar and not when you apperently dont know anything about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom