FAO: Groove, Defiance, Valravens, Llaw Arian, Dem Hibbies and any other roaming! FGs

occy

Loyal Freddie
Pipppi said:
VP will have a gg out tonite, wud really like to get sum (fair) fights with TT :)

for the qqing noclue ppl:
does the fact that TT jumped us 4 times out of 5 last gg we ran imply anything?
no?
didnt think so.

please spare us your guesses about whos using radar and not when you apperently dont know anything about it

we miss u adding at bled....plz come back

Ego

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Posting on the public RVR forum saying 'full groups only in emain/brief tonight' will only create a zerg, not counter-act one.

I don't think so. We've all witnessed the immense zerging at Beno4 that took place after the tower was taken by hibs. If that tower, or any other, is claimed by enemies tonight, be sure that's where the zerg will be.

Anyway, it's worth the try imo and I'm happy to see more people feel the same way.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sorry on the behalf of kalba, hes not very smart :wij:
And he missed out on Idol 2004 :(

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Ego said:
And in case stealthers see this as an opportunity to fuck up people's FG vs FG fun: :wanker:

nice u pointed it out to them, just in case the thought didnt occur :m00:

yeah teh beno hib zerg been kinda sad, stlong cfh, no groups moving more than 10s away from the tower etc. gifv some fights where "backup" isnt quite as likely :twak:

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
we be out on sunday, could select one zone where all go. And none adds, would bring some nice fights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom