fao everhate

P

PJS

Originally posted by Tyka
Keep on saying what everyone already said in this thread if you think that will make you look smarter, read what the member of Everhate said about it when he contacted me about the Sylaun village or dont open your mouth at all ok ?

Some people been wondering why hib does not work as a realm anymore and here is a perfect example of it, people being so egoistic and thinking "I pay for this game I do whatever I want", well I've turned into one of these now as well, and I promise you that I'm not the only one, no more experienced players doing relic raids anymore, no more being nice to each other sorting bigger hunts and such, because there is always some whiners who put down people who come up with ideas.

Since hibernia got all these newbies, PL'ing chanters who don't know jack shit about the game but only care about their own fame and goals, this realm has turned into a complete pile of crap.

If this is how you are going to treat people who come up with new ideas and suggestions of how things should work then no wonder all these "elitist" guilds pop up, people who been around for a longer time already give up on idiots who just care about themselves and not for the realm.

Go ahead pay your money and play the game however you want but you for sure won't get any support from me in the future.

If you think that you're the only one who pay for your cash and can play the way you like, then you've not seen half of it all.

I realised this when I did my first FFA legion raid and after 3-4 numerous very well thought of relic raids wich failed, because of just people like you, "I pay for my game I do what the fuck I want"

This is the first time I express how I feel about this and now you all know why I treat some people in a certain way, because they don't deserve anything better.

Enjoy, next time something like this comes up, hope everyone have to pay 1 mithril to get their whole guild into a village, at least then no one will moan about it.

What has all this got to do with my post? and I did read it thank you very much.

3-When we did read Tyka post we pmed Tyka to claim a single plot at Sylaun, tyka pmed us telling the whole Sylaun village was claimed by Vengeance
BUZZZZZZ .... wrong answer. It should have been "Sorry but Vengeance guild have also expressed a liking for that particular location also, please contact their GM to discuss options"

If anything is wrong with this realm its the people with attitudes like yours. Id still rather be in the "random mong at DL" group if the alternative is becoming anything like you. Ill post the important part again in bold AND italics just so you can read it again.

Unless EVERYONE who is ever going to buy a house is invited to a who wants what cg then NOONE has a lets all wait til 1p 'claim' to ANY plot.
There can be NO consensus without the consensus of EVERYONE INVOLVED.
There are NO claimed spots until EVERYONE has agreed a plot and EVERYONE is happy with their location.

These are not claims these are expressed prefences that you hope will be taken into consideration by others. Compromises will have to be made. 2nd, 3rd or worse choices will have to be settled for by some. Not everyone can live in the village by the portal/exit/lake/best view etc and more than 10 will want to of course. Just because any large guild would like a whole town to themself (and who wouldnt) doesnt make their choice have any more right to a spot than anyone else just because they said it first.

T

Tyka

Originally posted by PJS
On the other hand. Just because you 'claim' a spot in the initial cg doesnt mean anyone who wasnt there doesnt have an equal right to 'claim' it for themselves too. There is no first come first served on this issue unless you spend 120p on opening day.

The plot they initially wanted was 'taken' by Vengeance. Had he contacted them to discuss it I would guess the reply would be along the lines of 'That spot's taken read the BW thread, go somewhere else'. Please tell me Im wrong.

This is what makes you a total moron, for thinking how I replied to him when he already said otherwise in this post. Notice the bold part where you talk out of your ass, presuming how I responded without knowing what really happened, that is REALLY funny, and shows how immature some people can be.

And your first sentence is like what 10 others said in this thread, wich also indicates that you just walk in here and posted your stupid post without reading any others.

Care to post your ingame name? you obviously have a problem with the guild or myself according to your post.

X

xfear

Well , plot number 2 or 3, was for guild LA house, and the other plot ( 2 or 3 ) was for me, now i think tha LA will take plot 2, and i will have to look for another plot.
Reading many of youre posts, i can assume, that i can take the plot i want, couse i wasnt in that CG ( got connection problems ) , but ofc i will no do it, as everhate mustnt did it either, but well, they did, and all is done, we cant do anything else, they fecked me, but ok, ill forget it, and ill check tyka's post and ill try to look for another good avaible plot, like everhate must did before taking the justice by their own, this is just my opinion
byebye :p

P

PJS

I have no problem with Vengeance guild. Just you, its your attitude towards fellow Hibernians and people on this board and it has no place in civilised society.

And your first sentence is like what 10 others said in this thread, wich also indicates that you just walk in here and posted your stupid post without reading any others.

Thats because those 10 others are basically correct. I was just trying to clarify the point. My first post didnt quite achieve that.
I read it all but I missed or forgot a crucial part. When I posted this I forgot that you are actually in Vengeance so I was in fact correct at guessing the response unfortunately.

along the lines of 'That spot's taken read the BW thread, go somewhere else' = tyka pmed us telling the whole Sylaun village was claimed by Vengeance

My ingame name is .... one of the random mongs at DL and happy about it.

O

old.Tzeentch

Originally posted by PJS
Just you, its your attitude towards fellow Hibernians and people on this board and it has no place in civilised society.

I think you summed up over 96% of all the people that play daoc.

T

Tyka

What would you know about "fellow hibernians"? Do you even know me and what I've done in this game? Thought so.. At least if you going to flame me for not caring for fellow hibs posted your ingame name, would be nice to know what you've done.

Your point of view is only based on what you hear on barrysworld and that shows so clearly because you just ASSUMED something that I later proved you wrong on.

And again I'm going to ask you to read the whole thread and see what really happened, at this moment you're just making a bigger ass out of yourself assuming what others did or said, wich is completely untrue.

A

adari

People should stop talking about them breaking the agreement, if they weren't invited into the cg there was no agreement hence they shouldn't be accused of being lame if they don't read BW and place their house where they want to.

S

Sabu

When i heard about that cg, i just said in /gu "if some guild or guys are not in that cg we are going to have problems, cause they will want a house like the rest", people replied that the intention was to get all people in that cg.

Prolly Tyka and the other who made the cg took a big effort to get all guilds inside, but obviously some people wasn´t there.

Why they should respect a "realm agreement" when none considered them as part of the realm, they hadn´t the same chances as the others guilds to get a good spot, just the leftover.

So even i feel bad about LA, that was something that could happen, just bad luck.

Next time you if talk about Realm get all the guilds there.

T

Tyka

Hmm I'm definetly NOT blaming Everhate for what happened, I said it very clearly several times that something like this will most likely happen..

What I'm tired of are the people who say "yeah you can do whatever u want its a game etc etc"...these people have no common sense and show no interest in helping hibernia as a realm.

F

finbahr

my inistial reaction was to defend everhate championing the cause that they didn't read bw forums ect ect well sad to say i was wrong rather than go with friendly and well organised way

(big gratz tyka was a good idea)

they found a location did care who had it (didn't think it was a LA thing tbh) but can't see this guild being in the good books of any guild who tried to make this work and save the realm thousands of plat , think there guild name says it all for a long time

:flame:

P

PJS

What would you know about "fellow hibernians"? Do you even know me and what I've done in this game? Thought so.. At least if you going to flame me for not caring for fellow hibs posted your ingame name, would be nice to know what you've done.

Your point of view is only based on what you hear on barrysworld and that shows so clearly because you just ASSUMED something that I later proved you wrong on.

And again I'm going to ask you to read the whole thread and see what really happened, at this moment you're just making a bigger ass out of yourself assuming what others did or said, wich is completely untrue.

I dont care what youve done in the past. The way you act and treat people in the PRESENT is all that matters. Dont try and justify your current attitude with past deeds. I dont post my in game names because Im not after fame. I dont need to have posts on BW saying how 1337 I am at pwning peeps to make me feel complete as a person. But seeing as you wont be happy until you know...

Mindtrix,Wolveryne,Zahaduun,Formby,Vorlon

Oh and I have never said "I pay my money Ill do what I want", but I do and I choose to be nice to other people.

along the lines of 'That spot's taken read the BW thread, go somewhere else' = tyka pmed us telling the whole Sylaun village was claimed by Vengeance

Btw, proved wrong on what exactly?

F

finbahr

Originally posted by adari
People should stop talking about them breaking the agreement, if they weren't invited into the cg there was no agreement hence they shouldn't be accused of being lame if they don't read BW and place their house where they want to.

read earlier posts they did read it but they already wanted that perticular plot so they bought

yes they can place their house where ver they want but people can ignore the whole guild if they want also it just shows a lack of co operation

also fantasy were not in the cg either but we read it on BW thought it was a good idea and signed up.

it was all very easy

O

old.Nol

ok - all together now, mexican wave...

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\|||||||||||||//////////////
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\|||||||||////////////////
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\|||||//////////////////
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\o///////////////////
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!

G

Gray-CF

Nol i worry about you somtimes :p

all i see is some bird with her legs open and a little guy popping his head out :)

J

jaapi

Well the problem really is that even if they do read it afterwards from BW, there's no chance to get the spot they wanted.

Everyone knew about the risks and has to live with it, not to blame Everhate.

H

Hestetun

this is my opinion : all the fucker lamers that think "its only game and I do what I want" can go fuck there heads hard with each other.

YES this is a game, but there are over 600 players , 600 humans from the age 10 to 50 to deal with. And there is 600 humans to show respect too....if u cant do that fo and eat shite and die. What Everhate did was disrespect too alot of those 600 humans. They dident break a law or anything, but shows just how they should be treated in the future. And thats one word like shite. They treat the pact many guilds inside the game made with disrespect and totally pissed on it. Now they should taste there own medesin. kthx lamers:(

J

jaapi

Originally posted by Hestetun
What Everhate did was disrespect too alot of those 600 humans.
Put yourself in their shoes... What would you have done if your guild couldn't make it to that cg meeting and when trying to get a plot you like you would find out that they are all taken?

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by jaapi
Put yourself in their shoes... What would you have done if your guild couldn't make it to that cg meeting and when trying to get a plot you like you would find out that they are all taken?

there was plenty of decent spots left, if they wanted to co-operate they would have no problem doing it, but they showed they don't care about the effort people put into sorting the housing out for the benefit of the realm.

L

Lessurl

Well, first off I would have got in touch with someone from the guild who were down for the spot to see if anything could be worked out. As in this case all they wanted was a single slot in that village there was a good chance that LA might have agreed to share with them, had they asked.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Lessurl
Well, first off I would have got in touch with someone from the guild who were down for the spot to see if anything could be worked out. As in this case all they wanted was a single slot in that village there was a good chance that LA might have agreed to share with them, had they asked.

LA would have probably said go take a slot of the other 2 guilds in that village :p. As if Im right LA shares the village with 2 other guilds. Or even that there enough nice spots left unclaimed and that they should take those.

Anyway Everhate had no chance on getting the most desired spots. If any of the other spots are also good, cant LA take those, if they want a guild village. Apparently they didnt want the spots bad enough to pay as much as Everhate did?

Its nice to make such an agreement, but unless you involve everyone from the start you will certainly have some people who ignore it and buy a lot from a "claimed" village. Everhate never had a chance to get the lot from the claimed list, so they just ended up buying it.
It shows a lack of respect towards the people who signed up for the agreement (which isnt most likely the whole realm of hibernia), but then again those people also showed a lack of respect towards Everhate for not including them from the start of this agreement.

H

Hestetun

all arent taken u mong. Thats the point here , there is alot of spots left. They where free to take any of em ANY OF THE FUCKING SPOTS !! u see thats why this is so fucking lame.

D

Driwen

all arent taken u mong. Thats the point here , there is alot of spots left. They where free to take any of em ANY OF THE FUCKING SPOTS !! u see thats why this is so fucking lame.

and those spots arent as good as the one they took and they feel that they should have had a chance on getting that spot. You only own a spot when you have bought it, it is stupid that you thought you already had it..

Z

Ziva

Originally posted by Gray-CF
all i see is some bird with her legs open and a little guy popping his head out :)

Uh.. and you worry about Nol??? :D

I think you watched too much Discovery Channel hehehe.

/ontopic

If LA really wants to have that spot so badly they can try to talk to Everhate about it. If they are too "proud" to do so.. go find another spot (like you said yourself, many nices ones left), stop whining here and be mad at this guild for the rest of your DaoC lives or do whatever makes you happy.

I think most will agree that Everhate could have respected the agreement since they knew there was one. But they didn't and bought a lot anyway. It's done... solve it or make your choice but talking about what should have been done doesn't solve anything.

H

Hestetun

Originally posted by Driwen
and those spots arent as good as the one they took and they feel that they should have had a chance on getting that spot. You only own a spot when you have bought it, it is stupid that you thought you already had it..

lol I see u got alot of belive in team spirit. U like to fuck off others pacts. U like to destroy for others I see. Thats the main thing u like then good. fuck asshole

D

Driwen

lol I see u got alot of belive in team spirit. U like to fuck off others pacts. U like to destroy for others I see. Thats the main thing u like then good. fuck asshole

if you saw them as part of the team, shouldnt you have included them as part of the first talk about the claiming then?:p

And if there are so many spots left, why are so upset about it then?

P

PJS

Originally posted by Tyka in the main housing claim thread
That means, there is a BUNCH of other plots left to pick up and have your house at.

If you could'nt attend to this meeting and still want a spot that is taken, speak to one of the officers/gms of the guilds above and then let me know what you've agreed on.

If you want a spot that is not taken, send me a msg and i'll update this thread right away.
Originally posted by auvryndar
3-When we did read Tyka post we pmed Tyka to claim a single plot at Sylaun, tyka pmed us telling the whole Sylaun village was claimed by Vengeance then we realized great guilds just claimed entire villages.
4-So we saw the original great Tyka's idea as something like "we are gonna buy the villages iwe wish by 10P and u can buy another one we swear will don't get any other one village" not fair to us as we farmed and crafted a lot to buy a nice plot at foundations not fair to us as we were not invited on any cg to talk about claims so we got no chance to get any of the places we were wishing to buy.

Seems you didnt try and agree anything and just told them they couldnt have the plot they wanted. Hence the reaction described in point 4.

P

PJS

this is my opinion : all the fucker lamers that think "its only game and I do what I want" can go fuck there heads hard with each other.

YES this is a game, but there are over 600 players , 600 humans from the age 10 to 50 to deal with. And there is 600 humans to show respect too....if u cant do that fo and eat shite and die. What Everhate did was disrespect too alot of those 600 humans. They dident break a law or anything, but shows just how they should be treated in the future. And thats one word like shite. They treat the pact many guilds inside the game made with disrespect and totally pissed on it. Now they should taste there own medesin. kthx lamers:(

and ...

ALSO originally posted by Hestetun in another thread
well I pay too , I want guildies. If that means kick randoms and make em cry irl I dont care tbh . If u dont leik it stop paying for daoc. I was nice I took u for one run it was nice imo, but if u like to sit at dl as a wanker in god know how many hours then go ahead , but stop wajn u hypocrit. Isent like I killed u or something.

Hypocracy at its best!

T

Tyka

I realyl dont have anything to say here but one thing, i got several pms from a guy from everhate about housing and wich ones you wanted, we had a very clear dialogue with each other, i told him sylaun is claimed and we agreed that you guys would claim another spot, i accidentally erased my pms but the story you told there is not all true.. i hope your guildie will check this out and confirm..

dont see why you blame it all on me either, im just the guy who brought up the idea, its up to the individuals either they want to co operate or not.

PJS, seems liek you dont understand so ill quote myself, and read auvryndars reply to this, if you cant understand this then you have some serious problems, this is all i have to say bout this matter.

H

<Harle>

To those who said LA should have just bought that plot right away, here's a little story for you:

The night we made the cg Miss was camped at their desired village with 150p in her pocket, ready to buy the plot as soon as anyone gets near. In a long PM-chat I convinced her to give the cg a chance, saying that everyone would be able to save a lot of money if we just worked together, since i still believed in the friendship and cooperation that once were such strong values in the hibernian community.

Before the cg started, Tyka and me spent more than one hour to get as many guilds into the cg as possible. The msgs were going through the alliance-chat of most alliances in Hibernia, and I additionally PMed a lot of other people, just to get as many people together as possible.

Still some guilds weren't in there, but most of them agreed that it was a great idea and signed up on the thread, which has been sticky in this forum for almost a week now. If you check the thread you can see guilds cooperating, looking forward to a good and friendly neighborhood with other guilds...

such a great contrast to that ME ALL NOW attitude some people are trying to defend in here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom