Re: Re: fao everhate

Originally posted by franya
Lol... who cares about LA anyways....

I care, but I don't care bout you :)

I

Infernos.

Originally posted by old.Thanatlos
Who cares?

Anyone thinking they've got villages 'claimed' by posting in a thread seriously has some issues anyway.
The thread wasn't about claiming, it was about courtesy, you cannot tell people what to do. But if you tell other people what you are planning to do they can take it into account and that is all you can expect really.

No-one has the right to claim anything over another person in this game for we all play by the same rules and no-one is special in any way. The lvl 1 just starting playing has equal rights to a certain housing spot as the uber leet rr10l10 full galla/SC equiped with 8 lvl 50s.

So don't flame anyone for taking 'your' spot because it just makes you look stupid.

Tbh this is more smth personal with LA than another thing, Thana :)

As Harle said is sad ppl trying to defend the hibs who goes on their own, and the FUNNY thing is that some of em flame ppl who focus pull in Galla... I'm not agree ofc with it but u really don't have your own thoughts, just want to seem a bad boy, some of the ppl who defend em r just ppl who don't like LA for some reasons, so please next time that u post close ur msg to the topic not open it to the things u can have against this guild or another one

A

angara-ffs

lol, Infernos posting on BW....something big has happend, otherwise he wont post :D

Hi Infernos, stop making rps...okthnx :p

A

augusta

Originally posted by aruen
Agreed. Not all guilds were in the cg and if their name is not on the agreement they have no obligation to respect something they didn't sign in for. They had the cash, they bought it. End of story.

Totally agreed.
If a guild that signed the agreement should do a similar thing there could be reason for a flame.... but in this case I really don't get the point.....

F

finbahr

i have nothing against LA never had much dealings with them they have never been on the wrong side of me so i have not a problem

but everhate have not come on here to defend or dispute this doesn't it tell u something they do not read it maybe maybe not but until we here their side of teh tale who knows?

you say they always post on tade disscussions doesn't mean they post here have any of LA asked them in-game yet why they bought that site yet?

W

wyleia

This shows VERY bad form on Everhate.. I dont know WHAT all you people are talking about "Best spot blahblah blah".. there are TONS of best spots.. the farking town right outside the gate to Connacht aint even taken.. There is no best spot except for the spot by your guildmates.. will the Everhate guild now place up that town with their personal homes?

This shows VERY bad form on this guild. You know, I have a chanter, and if i wanted to, I could go down to galla a few hours before one of Xfear's raids and clean the place out. Its my right, he doesnt own the dungeon. But do I do this when he has a raid planned on a specific day and ruin the whole raids fun? No.

I am sure LA could have walked in there a few days ago and bought that plot as well. But since there was a realm agreement they waited. And it looks like one guild has taken it upon themselves to be the "We can do whatever we want bla hblah".. Well, their actions ruin the game for others, and maybe that doesnt bother some people, but it does bother me..

G

Garnet

Who cares?

Anyone thinking they've got villages 'claimed' by posting in a thread seriously has some issues anyway.
The thread wasn't about claiming, it was about courtesy, you cannot tell people what to do. But if you tell other people what you are planning to do they can take it into account and that is all you can expect really.

No-one has the right to claim anything over another person in this game for we all play by the same rules and no-one is special in any way. The lvl 1 just starting playing has equal rights to a certain housing spot as the uber leet rr10l10 full galla/SC equiped with 8 lvl 50s.

So don't flame anyone for taking 'your' spot because it just makes you look stupid.

What he said :p

G

Gargo-

Originally posted by wyleia
This shows VERY bad form on Everhate.. I dont know WHAT all you people are talking about "Best spot blahblah blah".. there are TONS of best spots.. the farking town right outside the gate to Connacht aint even taken.. There is no best spot except for the spot by your guildmates.. will the Everhate guild now place up that town with their personal homes?

This shows VERY bad form on this guild. You know, I have a chanter, and if i wanted to, I could go down to galla a few hours before one of Xfear's raids and clean the place out. Its my right, he doesnt own the dungeon. But do I do this when he has a raid planned on a specific day and ruin the whole raids fun? No.

I am sure LA could have walked in there a few days ago and bought that plot as well. But since there was a realm agreement they waited. And it looks like one guild has taken it upon themselves to be the "We can do whatever we want bla hblah".. Well, their actions ruin the game for others, and maybe that doesnt bother some people, but it does bother me..

Hit the nail on the head there.

F

finbahr

you are being very quick to flame everhate have u asked in game yet?

still playing devil's advocate

O

old.Xanthian

Everhate is a VERY small guild, maybe 3 or 4 members, each with a few LGM crafters each.
And from my personal experiences with them they are all nice people, and im sure this wasnt intentional, and there is a logical explanation.
Anyway its only a house, im sure we can take another 1 nearby, not as if its going to effect anything, as all they are used for is the portal NPC's ;)

E

Eltharion

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Everhate is a VERY small guild, maybe 3 or 4 members, each with a few LGM crafters each.
And from my personal experiences with them they are all nice people, and im sure this wasnt intentional, and there is a logical explanation.
Anyway its only a house, im sure we can take another 1 nearby, not as if its going to effect anything, as all they are used for is the portal NPC's ;)

amen

A

auvryndar

Im writing this as Everhate GM:
1-We read BW forums but don't use to post any other than trading posts.
2-We knew about Tyka post but we didn't read about specific calimed plots (It isn't a conspirance against LA) and we tho it was fair cos we were thinking about 1 plot claim or maybe 2 if it was an huge guild.
3-When we did read Tyka post we pmed Tyka to claim a single plot at Sylaun, tyka pmed us telling the whole Sylaun village was claimed by Vengeance then we realized great guilds just claimed entire villages.
4-So we saw the original great Tyka's idea as something like "we are gonna buy the villages iwe wish by 10P and u can buy another one we swear will don't get any other one village" not fair to us as we farmed and crafted a lot to buy a nice plot at foundations not fair to us as we were not invited on any cg to talk about claims so we got no chance to get any of the places we were wishing to buy.
5-We pmed again Tyka telling him we would try to get a single plot at meath as close as possible to the central market or on a place close to the water and will not claim it just buy.
6-We tho the original idea save a lot of money to a lot of ppl was nice but realized the guilds on the main CG were the ones who really gets benefice cos they will have entire villages and more desirable at 10P and any other hib guild would have no chance to bid for that plots. So we waited 2 days to tyka's reply, we got no reply and buyed a single plot on the one we think is the more beautiful place and close to connacht exit.
7-We buyed it expensive cos we don't want anybody think we'll waited till a very low plot price to get adventage from Tyka's idea, so we spend 85P on a 6 ppl guild were only 3 ppl have lvl 50 characters, a great cost to us.
8-As Xhantian said we are a very little guild and we will not buy another plots.
9-We are responsible of our acts and we know a lot of ppl would not agree with us but we did it cos we think claims were unfair.

And about some others reply posted here, yes we farm galla too and we don't farm it at Public galla raids cos it would be unfair to the ppl who can't farm galla himself.

We are not gonna reply any flame to our guild cos it's usseles as we think we are in truth and surely ppl flaming here thinks they are too and nothing surely nothing writed here will change our or their mind.

S

Sabu

Originally posted by auvryndar
Im writing this as Everhate GM:
1-We read BW forums but don't use to post any other than trading posts.
2-We knew about Tyka post but we didn't read about specific calimed plots (It isn't a conspirance against LA) and we tho it was fair cos we were thinking about 1 plot claim or maybe 2 if it was an huge guild.
3-When we did read Tyka post we pmed Tyka to claim a single plot at Sylaun, tyka pmed us telling the whole Sylaun village was claimed by Vengeance then we realized great guilds just claimed entire villages.
4-So we saw the original great Tyka's idea as something like "we are gonna buy the villages iwe wish by 10P and u can buy another one we swear will don't get any other one village" not fair to us as we farmed and crafted a lot to buy a nice plot at foundations not fair to us as we were not invited on any cg to talk about claims so we got no chance to get any of the places we were wishing to buy.
5-We pmed again Tyka telling him we would try to get a single plot at meath as close as possible to the central market or on a place close to the water and will not claim it just buy.
6-We tho the original idea save a lot of money to a lot of ppl was nice but realized the guilds on the main CG were the ones who really gets benefice cos they will have entire villages and more desirable at 10P and any other hib guild would have no chance to bid for that plots. So we waited 2 days to tyka's reply, we got no reply and buyed a single plot on the one we think is the more beautiful place and close to connacht exit.

Nothing to object really, just bad luck cause none invited them to that cg.

H

<Harle>

Would have been so hard to contact the people who had hoped to get a plot in the village you took in the end, wouldn't it ?
Tyka, was just organising the whole thing, he had no says in any decision - any disputes about plots were solved between the guilds involved.
So you admit you very well knew about this whole agreement, but chose to ignore it since it didn't suit your own interests and you couldn't be arsed talking to your fellow realmmates to come to an agreement that would suit everyone ? Fine.

T

Tyka

I realyl dont have anything to say here but one thing, i got several pms from a guy from everhate about housing and wich ones you wanted, we had a very clear dialogue with each other, i told him sylaun is claimed and we agreed that you guys would claim another spot, i accidentally erased my pms but the story you told there is not all true.. i hope your guildie will check this out and confirm..

dont see why you blame it all on me either, im just the guy who brought up the idea, its up to the individuals either they want to co operate or not.

G

Gargo-

Where theres blame theres a claim! I demand comepnsation for the emotional trauma this has caused me.

A

auvryndar

Its truth that we didnt do it correctly, itsnt easy always act correctly.
At first time sorry Tyka because i didnt read that and i thought that you were the unique responsable, and sorry to LA to dont speak with it before.

"If you could'nt attend to this meeting and still want a spot that is taken, speak to one of the officers/gms of the guilds above and then let me know what you've agreed on."

You must undestand our position when we thought that plots that we was interested was asigned to a guild without oportunity to "fight" for it after work hard farming.

Maybe it have a solution but we dont accept lose 85p and a plot in Ionad Coill or Lough Neagh. We asume the other costs.

Any suggestion?

T

Tyka

What's done is done.. but if people from now on want a plot that is taken, remember that I am not the one who is responsible for it.

H

Hestetun

Who cares?

Fyi I think there was many guilds in cg that diveded the slots among. Tyka did a very good job there. Isent about leet or anything is about commen sense tbh. And is about community that we need to have. But ofc who cares :p We dont need to work together thats just pure waste. All fight there on way. Thats what u guys want. Be my guest. What Tyka did was good for the realm of Hibernia and what everhate did was disrespect to the realm.

D

Demolay

ofc the gentlemanly thing to do when finding out the hard work ppl got up to saving everyone $$ would be to trade it over ... after all does it matter where yer crib is?

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by auvryndar
Its truth that we didnt do it correctly, itsnt easy always act correctly.
At first time sorry Tyka because i didnt read that and i thought that you were the unique responsable, and sorry to LA to dont speak with it before.

"If you could'nt attend to this meeting and still want a spot that is taken, speak to one of the officers/gms of the guilds above and then let me know what you've agreed on."

You must undestand our position when we thought that plots that we was interested was asigned to a guild without oportunity to "fight" for it after work hard farming.

Maybe it have a solution but we dont accept lose 85p and a plot in Ionad Coill or Lough Neagh. We asume the other costs.

Any suggestion?

You made your bed now you lie in it, no1 from vgn or anyone else i have spoken to will be buying from your guild in future, you knew exactly what you wre doing, never talked to anyone regarding it and just went ahead and fucked over an agreement 100's of people went ahead to do for the benefit of the realm.

T

Tafador

Originally posted by ab_fluid
Bla bla bla im so slow bla bla bla, never talked to anyone regarding it and just went ahead and fucked over an agreement 100's of people went ahead to do for the benefit of the realm.

the benefit of the realm or the benefit of pple who was in cg? as many pple posted above you didnt invite Everhate to cg so they didn´t have chance to fight for good housing spots , also they didnt agreed on the cg thingie so wtf are you flaming ?

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Tafador
the benefit of the realm or the benefit of pple who was in cg? as many pple posted above you didnt invite Everhate to cg so they didn´t have chance to fight for good housing spots , also they didnt agreed on the cg thingie so wtf are you flaming ?

they didn't agree on it no, but they knew about, therefore doing what they did shows they don't care about anyone who was in the agreement (a hell of a lot of people), its there own fault they weren't in the cg, it was spammed over these boards for a cpl of days before hand and we know they read the forums.

W

wyleia

They were not in the cg... PLENTY of guilds got good spots who were not in the cg.. i think Dromanean was one of the most beautiful towns (all secluded like with the trees, looks GREAT with houses and RIGHT above the market) and was not claimed til after the cg was done. Oughterard.. almost mirror image of Sylaun was not claimed til after the cg... Veagn was not claimed and is also a nice spread out lake town.. Plenty of spots didnt get claimed until later, and some were claimed by smaller guilds, who if spoken to, would prolly have no problem giving up a lot to Everhate's guildhouse if their guild would not use all the lots.. Yes VGN does plan to use all 10 lots, so no Sylaun prolly not a good choice. BaF and CBH will have their guild housesin the same town.

To go out and spend 80p AFTER talking to one person, purposely taking a spot someone else wanted and thought was theirs.. As I said before im sure LA could have also plopped down 40p to take the lot, but they went on the good faith of the realm. So by buying it, you DID take advantage of Tyka's plan and agreement. As that spot would have been bought long before.

This post was here, you saw it as you said. You could have spoken to LA or the other guilds who planned to place their guildhomes in that town to see if htey had a spot, as you asked Tyka about placing in Sylaun.

There are PLENTY of nice spots. And probably PLENTY of guilds would have LOVEd having Everhate's Guildhouse in their town, as they would have easyaccess to your crafted goods on your npc merchant. So instead of having a happy village to place your guildhome in and maybe participate with your neighbors (ie share merchants/crafting tables/healers etc), you place where you KNOW you will get flamed and hated by the guilds who had decided to live together in that town and work together...

It doesnt make much sense to me. We all worked hard for the platinum we have saved up for this event, and the idea to pre-split the towns so that guildmates could live next to each other without having to pay an arm and leg for the spot... maybe get a better house with the money instead of paying 50p for the spot.. And the thread was open for all, easy to contact other guilds to see if they would have a spot for you in their towns, but you chose to ignore it... Very bad form imo

The 80p you paid for that one spot +villa could have gone to a villa + several smaller houses to form your own little crafting village, but then again housing is not about roleplay, its about "Blah blah has the BEST spot so we will just go in and take it out from under their noses cuz we are rich crafters and they are obviously poor and cannot afford to buy it sooner..."

And you had to have known the outburst you would cause... which a little forsight and discussion could have saved :p

B

boni_ofdavoid

Its not just LA who will think less of your guild for building there, im sure everyone else in the agreement feels that you have made a mockery of a great act of hib cooperation.

Originally posted by Demolay
ofc the gentlemanly thing to do when finding out the hard work ppl got up to saving everyone $$ would be to trade it over ... after all does it matter where yer crib is?

P

PJS

On the other hand. Just because you 'claim' a spot in the initial cg doesnt mean anyone who wasnt there doesnt have an equal right to 'claim' it for themselves too. There is no first come first served on this issue unless you spend 120p on opening day.

The plot they initially wanted was 'taken' by Vengeance. Had he contacted them to discuss it I would guess the reply would be along the lines of 'That spot's taken read the BW thread, go somewhere else'. Please tell me Im wrong.

Unless EVERYONE who is ever going to buy a house is invited to a who wants what cg then NOONE has a lets all wait til 1p 'claim' to ANY plot.

Z

Ziva

I have to agree it's not very nice of them to buy the spot with knowledge of this agreement. It's a little strange story to me aswell cause they knew about the thread and agreement but didn't knew the spot was claimed?

Anways... i think every individual/guild must deceide for themselves what to think of this. Personally i think it's a case between Everhate and LA and noone else. Let them work it out and don't interfere in stuff you're not involved in.

T

Tyka

Originally posted by PJS
On the other hand. Just because you 'claim' a spot in the initial cg doesnt mean anyone who wasnt there doesnt have an equal right to 'claim' it for themselves too. There is no first come first served on this issue unless you spend 120p on opening day.

The plot they initially wanted was 'taken' by Vengeance. Had he contacted them to discuss it I would guess the reply would be along the lines of 'That spot's taken read the BW thread, go somewhere else'. Please tell me Im wrong.

Unless EVERYONE who is ever going to buy a house is invited to a who wants what cg then NOONE has a lets all wait til 1p 'claim' to ANY plot.

Keep on saying what everyone already said in this thread if you think that will make you look smarter, read what the member of Everhate said about it when he contacted me about the Sylaun village or dont open your mouth at all ok ?

Some people been wondering why hib does not work as a realm anymore and here is a perfect example of it, people being so egoistic and thinking "I pay for this game I do whatever I want", well I've turned into one of these now as well, and I promise you that I'm not the only one, no more experienced players doing relic raids anymore, no more being nice to each other sorting bigger hunts and such, because there is always some whiners who put down people who come up with ideas.

Since hibernia got all these newbies, PL'ing chanters who don't know jack shit about the game but only care about their own fame and goals, this realm has turned into a complete pile of crap.

If this is how you are going to treat people who come up with new ideas and suggestions of how things should work then no wonder all these "elitist" guilds pop up, people who been around for a longer time already give up on idiots who just care about themselves and not for the realm.

Go ahead pay your money and play the game however you want but you for sure won't get any support from me in the future.

If you think that you're the only one who pay for your cash and can play the way you like, then you've not seen half of it all.

I realised this when I did my first FFA legion raid and after 3-4 numerous very well thought of relic raids wich failed, because of just people like you, "I pay for my game I do what the fuck I want"

This is the first time I express how I feel about this and now you all know why I treat some people in a certain way, because they don't deserve anything better.

Enjoy, next time something like this comes up, hope everyone have to pay 1 mithril to get their whole guild into a village, at least then no one will moan about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom