FAO Dwerin/Dwera

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
svartalf said:
No wai! I'm cured, CURED I TELL YOU ... MUHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!

LIKE FUCK YOU ARE! :p

gogogo

once an addict always an addict :<

mercury said:
Is that why, with Svartalf for a name you have a Kobold as avatar? :)

you.. you dont know who this grumpy old gimp is? :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
mercury said:
He he. Not bad, Einstein - 0/3 for accuracy : all points well-wide of the mark. I don't have to say anything at all about you : your post speaks for itself.

hmm? you misread my post.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
non-misunderstanding

Shike said:
hmm? you misread my post.

I think not.

I'm the only one Kinag is arguing with anywhere near your post, so when you say to him "GL with getting through his doped down thick mind" I assume you were referring to me. As I am not a bloke, don't take drugs of any kind, dope included, and I'm not thick minded (do a FH search for MENSA if you cba) I say you're wrong on 3 counts - though maths is not my strong point.

Ucallme

Banned
mercury said:
I think not.

I'm the only one Kinag is arguing with anywhere near your post, so when you say to him "GL with getting through his doped down thick mind" I assume you were referring to me. As I am not a bloke, don't take drugs of any kind, dope included, and I'm not thick minded (do a FH search for MENSA if you cba) I say you're wrong on 3 counts - though maths is not my strong point.

Givf number <drools> :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Yes Sure he can play he got rr11 infil ffs a baboon could play it:p

who could play rr11wl then, headless and armless baboon ?

not mentioning brainless !

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
toxii said:
who could play rr11wl then, headless and armless baboon ?

not mentioning brainless !

Whats the news in that m8 ?????

the skill in playing a wl is to survive after u onloaded ur chambers ... or to unload them at the right target etc .... its not to unload them .... but that goes for most casters really ...
dark sm .. lt lt lt .. but hey u can mezz allso ohh getting complicated now .. its 2 buttons ....

hitting buttons doesnt take skill .. go the right ones at the right time etc ..does however

/Mirk

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
heh what you playing these days araudry?
since the WoW beta i m playing WoW like i did with daoc
i like wow i have 4 lvl 60 toon and all 4 well equiped :>
i play others games too atm i m on Gothic 3 and its awesome

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Araudry said:
since the WoW beta i m playing WoW like i did with daoc
i like wow i have 4 lvl 60 toon and all 4 well equiped :>
i play others games too atm i m on Gothic 3 and its awesome

heh i got bored of WoW after awhile :( you play with delket and co i take it?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
mercury said:
I think not.

Huh, im still saying you misread...

I meant a druguser as a third nonspecific person.

(and that mensacomment only showed how small your penis really is.. look that up, in the book called life)

Ucallme

Banned
Shike said:
Huh, im still saying you misread...

I meant a druguser as a third nonspecific person.

(and that mensacomment only showed how small your penis really is.. look that up, in the book called life)

You made a mistake there ;) if you read the posts before Mercury is Female, hehe.

Amphrax/Arauddry

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Ucallme said:
[/b]

You made a mistake there ;) if you read the posts before Mercury is Female, hehe.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Lol. And I said so. Still, season of the year and all that - the guy is probably not entirely sober. He sure uses English in a unique way - which is entirely up to him, ofc, as long as he realises I can only read it and interpret it as most normal people would.

:fluffle:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
mercury said:
Lol. And I said so. Still, season of the year and all that - the guy is probably not entirely sober. He sure uses English in a unique way - which is entirely up to him, ofc, as long as he realises I can only read it and interpret it as most normal people would.

:fluffle:

Heh.. aaand?

Do you seriosly expect everyone who isnt living in UK or USA to make perfect use of the english language? o_O

If I was unclear I'll say it again, you misread what I wrote and you assumed something which I did not intend. Ok lil missus? Regarding the peniscomment I can only say, lol!

What I meant was, zerglings are thick as dogshit to reach. Very much like a dopehead, he/she/it is also very hard to reach and its very hard to get them to understand why dope is bad. My comment to Kinag was simple and meant: dont bash the head into the wall while speaking to people who just dont wanna hear what you have to say. Exactly like drugaddicts. Ive told him that over MSN quite a few times.

Tada.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
Do you seriosly expect everyone who isnt living in UK or USA to make perfect use of the english language?

....and not even them. As for US residents I'm not sure that what they speak sometimes should even be classed as English. :)

I was in a cg the other night - alot of Scandinavian guys speak (type) better English than alot of UK residents I could mention. I know it's a joke but have a look in the General Discussion forum at the job applications for GoA. There are some in my school speak a language not far from that, innit. Not that I'm bothered - does this face look bovvered?

In these places behind a cloak of anonimity people say what they like, how they like. It's expected. They're compensating for the irl situation where if they did it face to face, they'd be likely to get a slap. You can spot it a mile off - the kiddies trying to be men. Mind you, there's also the men who can't help sounding like kids...

No matter. I don't mind what you say/don't say about me - it's all been said before. Im doing this after a big dinner with wine (hic) so enjoy the rest of today.

Shike is almost a Butcher Bird
:england:​

shermi

Fledgling Freddie
I solo all the time, and no add with melee ranger or hero (well i add to people than sux and only know zerg!), but when take the bow ranger.... i add like a crazy!! (less people than always solo ^^)

Studing!! (again and for the realm!!)

cenestra

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:
*poke* Is this still alive? :p

*Fluffles* Faf!!! ... How you doing? Long time no see etc ;) now gimme my horse back you thieving little git!! ...hehe :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Dwera is the most useless stealther I've seen, for him to hit PA you have to stand still for 5 seconds with a FG on you :).

Think that sums it up.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Dwera is the most useless stealther I've seen, for him to hit PA you have to stand still for 5 seconds with a FG on you :).

Think that sums it up.

or maybe not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom