FAO Dwerin/Dwera

Ucallme

Banned
Ok dwerin/Dwera,

Your suppose to be 1 of the honourable players and moaning about adds etc... Yet you dont do it with your Shadowblade I admit but you do it with your SM. You say that I add on you which i never have only until you finished your fight. I think your just 2 faced so when ever I see you on your Shadowblade Im going to add on your fights because you add loads when you play your spiritmaster.

Amphrax/Arauddry

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
sorry about it.. nearest target does ugly things -.-

but as said before, the choise is yours and ive expected it for years.

Ucallme

Banned
GrivneKelmorian said:
sorry about it.. nearest target does ugly things -.-

bollox it does, you have the cheek to say to me about adding and yet you do it yourself and that you have added on me many times when you play your Spiritmaster

Amphrax/Arauddry

Ucallme

Banned
GrivneKelmorian said:
i could start moaning about skills and ebay too, but cba.

lol, hold on a minute this is about you being 2 faced because you qq at me for killing you after you killed an Alb which was sitting and didn't even hit you and yet you do it yourself.

Also what the fuck as Ebay got to do with it?
Your losing this argument and you throw that in my face, well you can just Fuck Off.

Amphrax/Arauddry

edit: Oh and talk about skills... you only seem to attack me when you have Remedy and SL up unless you just run away.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Ucallme said:
lol, hold on a minute this is about you being 2 faced because you qq at me for killing you after you killed an Alb which was sitting and didn't even hit you and yet you do it yourself.

Also what the fuck as Ebay got to do with it?
Your losing this argument and you throw that in my face, well you can just Fuck Off.

Amphrax/Arauddry

edit: Oh and talk about skills... you only seem to attack me when you have Remedy and SL up unless you just run away.

ebay, not having put your heart and soul in to the character, going easymode and betraying the realm you started on.
skills, knowing when to pick your fight.. having learnt a character from the basics, something you faild to do when you bought your account wich contained arauddry. If you cant understand why I run from a fight with an rr11 infiltrator who has all timers up when i have none, then i dont know why i botherd giving you tips when playing your shadowblade, in the first place.

Didnt have any respect for the previous player and you seem to have got that along with the price.

and i aint going at any argument, mr traitor, you come here and whine at me not taking a second to think if what i say actually is the truth.

Ucallme

Banned
GrivneKelmorian said:
ebay, not having put your heart and soul in to the character, going easymode and betraying the realm you started on.
skills, knowing when to pick your fight.. having learnt a character from the basics, something you faild to do when you bought your account wich contained arauddry. If you cant understand why I run from a fight with an rr11 infiltrator who has all timers up when i have none, then i dont know why i botherd giving you tips when playing your shadowblade, in the first place.

Didnt have any respect for the previous player and you seem to have got that along with the price.

and i aint going at any argument, mr traitor, you come here and whine at me not taking a second to think if what i say actually is the truth.

Truth? come on now tell me how many times you actually nuked me with 'Dwerin' when im in mid combat????

As for respect I have loads for you. But you say your an honourable player and you dont add on fights and yet without hesitation you added on the fight I had. Even if it wasn't me you still would of added so the honourable bit has gone out the window unless you play your Shadowblade which in your eyes is totally different story...Also to throw that in my face about Ebay was Out of Order because all i want to do is play thats all and fight players who I think are good to fight against and not once I have never took credit for what Arauddry has done before me.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Amphrax/Arauddry

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Ucallme said:
Truth? come on now tell me how many times you actually nuked me with 'Dwerin' when im in mid combat????

today, about 3 times. nearest target, not beeing too focused ect.

Ucallme said:
As for respect I have loads for you. But you say your an honourable player and you dont add on fights and yet without hesitation you added on the fight I had. Even if it wasn't me you still would of added so the honourable bit has gone out the window unless you play your Shadowblade which in your eyes is totally different story...Also to throw that in my face about Ebay was Out of Order because all i want to do is play thats all and fight players who I think are good to fight against and not once I have never took credit for what Arauddry has done before me.

Amphrax/Arauddry

I say that I add on people who add on me and it is also humane to make misstakes.
How can you say that it is without hesitation? hear the sounds of a fight, nearest target, nuke.

Ebay out of order?
How come you dont kept playing your SB? why did you have to buy the highest rr infiltrator on the server? Too long to level one of your own and actually learn the trade properly?
Sorry, thats nothing i give respect to.
And you may not have taken credit for what arauddry did, but you use his RP and time spent in the character due to having too much money to throw around and buy it.

Ucallme

Banned
GrivneKelmorian said:
today, about 3 times. nearest target, not beeing too focused ect.

I say that I add on people who add on me and it is also humane to make misstakes.
How can you say that it is without hesitation? hear the sounds of a fight, nearest target, nuke.

Ebay out of order?
How come you dont kept playing your SB? why did you have to buy the highest rr infiltrator on the server? Too long to level one of your own and actually learn the trade properly?
Sorry, thats nothing i give respect to.
And you may not have taken credit for what arauddry did, but you use his RP and time spent in the character due to having too much money to throw around and buy it.

Think your missing the point completely... Maybe I talk in Blonde mode 'You' 'add' 'me' 'many' 'times' 'when' 'playing' 'SM' CBA with that. I really dont know how you could miss me fighting someone about 5-6 foot steps away from me ingame. To see me not fighting someone else then your just blind. The main point is about you saying it was mistake when you had done it many times (This is the Point (ADD on me many times when YOU play your SM)).

Amphrax/Arauddry

aslird

Fledgling Freddie
Ucallme said:

so says the man who everytime he is going to lose, will vanish on 10% after a fair fight :)
Oh, and less ruding my sm :p

Ucallme

Banned
aslird said:
so says the man who everytime he is going to lose, will vanish on 10% after a fair fight :)
Oh, and less ruding my sm :p

Well yeah but if I got the RA I would use it, like you would use an RA to either help you get away or help you win the fight and tbh Warrior pwns stealther and its pretty close between us anyway.

As for ruding you, I did yes but that was because you were running with DI bot with your SM thats why, so how is that fair?

but anyway I have no prob with you Aslird, i like fighting you.

Amphrax/Arauddry

aslird

Fledgling Freddie
DI bot was actually tavalia - aug healer :), and yeah, always good fights with you as well :)

pip

Banned
You all suck i ownz you all:twak: and amph ask Dwera nice and he might sell you is sb?:p

Afrodite

Fledgling Freddie
Ucallme said:
all i want to do is play thats all and fight players who I think are good to fight against and not once I have never took credit for what Arauddry has done before me.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Is that why you always "one or two shot" me? :p Or you simply don't like me anymore. :(

pip

Banned
Afrodite said:
Is that why you always "one or two shot" me? :p Or you simply don't like me anymore. :(
is that a pic of you or your gf ? on advatar?

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
I care.....

no really, I do....

:touch:

Then why reply if you didn't? Taking from your sarcasm?

Ucallme

Banned
Cadelin said:
How is this different from your normal actions?

so if I add like your saying there, then how come I have 2500 ish Solo kills?

Amphrax/Arauddry

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Ucallme said:

Amphrax/Arauddry

Cos you play alot when most are in bed?

Ucallme

Banned
mercury said:
Cos you play alot when most are in bed?

lol no as I have work, maybe late at the weekend but not supid hours in the morning

Amphrax/Arauddry

censi

Can't get enough of FH
you could be the best most honorable player on the server... but when your pilotting a caster you will instantly be turned into a lamer with an extreme urge to nuke things...

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
you could be the best most honorable player on the server... but when your pilotting a caster you will instantly be turned into a lamer with an extreme urge to nuke things...

i would agree if he had earnt the rp himself and learnt the class.

two separate things to make a character of your own and learn how to play it and to buy a finished character and farm rp on it.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Ucallme said:

Amphrax/Arauddry

Because you gank lowbies. Also you add on fg fights and can kill people who haven't been attacked by other players, such as healers.

Don't try and deny it either you attacked me on my healer several times while I was under rr5. And don't pretend you were trying to get a "fair fight" out of it either as healers are easy to spot and have very little offensive power.

Now I take great pleasure in zerging you down with my group everytime I see you. But don't worry its all in the spirit of the game.

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Amph, do yourself a favour and drop this. You're better than this and ought to be smarter than this too.

Worst thing you ever did was buy that account 'cause you gave people easy sh*t to throw at you. Even if you play well and in a mostly decent playstyle (you have your moments though) people will never get past the fact you didn't earn what you play. I wish it didn't work that way but it does. :(

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Can I just gatecrash this thread to say:

"hi dwera and sorry about the other day north of bolg, when you started on me only to be mashed by some random sorc...

I look forward to a decent 1 on 1 in the future! :)"

No I cant? oh ok then :D :touch:

Nate

FH is my second home
Afrodite said:

He doesn't :(

I would have thought if a high RR char met a target which was obviously at a massive disadvantage due to RR he would at least /beckon to see if you want to have a go, otherwise he uses these types just to up his RP/weekly ;/ I don't know if he does really, but would be nice. ;p

I like beans

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom