FAO Dwerin/Dwera

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Ogrelin Blodig said:
Go Dwera, kill ALL albs...and especially betrayors like Ucallme....

strong roleplaying! :fluffle:

For arthur!!! and all that!

but hang on a minute! do you guys support arthur too? or do you have a dark and sinister goff version of arthur to shout about? :D

Afrodite

Fledgling Freddie
HereComesThePain said:
wannna marry me afrodite?@@

Omg let me think...

Thinking....
Thinking....
Thinking....
Thinking....
Thinking....
Thinking....

Absolutly not :eek6:

:)

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
Thx m8! I'm not much of an roleplayer, I just hate albs :flame: and love Mids :fluffle: And Arthur was a bloody Alb to, so good thing he's dead since the only good albs are the dead ones! :)

Dukat said:
strong roleplaying!

For arthur!!! and all that!

but hang on a minute! do you guys support arthur too? or do you have a dark and sinister goff version of arthur to shout about?

Kinag

Part of the furniture
He's earned alot of realm points while playing Arauddry, he also had a higher than rr5 sb before he got the hold of Arauddry, so it makes me think.

How different is a bloody Infiltrator from a Shadowblade? From my personal experience, it's the same thing, just different type of styles.

Telling us that he should learn to play the character from scratch doesn't make sense. When you've played the same type of stealther (shadowblade/Nightshade) you can basically pick up an infiltrator and play that as well.

Just because you get some sort of argument against you doesn't mean you have to fall back on the same type of accuse every single time (about ebay and such).

pip

Banned
Kinag said:
He's earned alot of realm points while playing Arauddry, he also had a higher than rr5 sb before he got the hold of Arauddry, so it makes me think.

How different is a bloody Infiltrator from a Shadowblade? From my personal experience, it's the same thing, just different type of styles.

Telling us that he should learn to play the character from scratch doesn't make sense. When you've played the same type of stealther (shadowblade/Nightshade) you can basically pick up an infiltrator and play that as well.

Just because you get some sort of argument against you doesn't mean you have to fall back on the same type of accuse every single time (about ebay and such).
Well is a big diffrence between rr5 sb and rr11 inf ?

Kinag

Part of the furniture
pip said:
Well is a big diffrence between rr5 sb and rr11 inf ?

Think he was rr7 or so, but anyway I understand what you mean, but he can still play the class fairly well.

My point is that, he's got more than a basic understanding of the classes as a whole, considering the difference between the core classes such as shadowblades, nightshades or even infiltrators aren't that big, I'd even go as far as saying close to non-existant.

pip

Banned
Kinag said:
Think he was rr7 or so, but anyway I understand what you mean, but he can still play the class fairly well.

My point is that, he's got more than a basic understanding of the classes as a whole, considering the difference between the core classes such as shadowblades, nightshades or even infiltrators aren't that big, I'd even go as far as saying close to non-existant.
Yes Sure he can play he got rr11 infil ffs a baboon could play it:p

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
considering the difference between the core classes such as shadowblades, nightshades or even infiltrators aren't that big, I'd even go as far as saying close to non-existant.

right.

play them for a couple of years and you'll see what i see.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Afrodite said:
That is me and yes i am a girl irl :p

My sympathies to you then Afro :( now you have told them for sure your a girl you'll have ever single nerd on the server hounding you for webcam and pics :( :fluffle:

Ucallme

Banned
GrivneKelmorian said:
right.

Dwera,

Alot of Shadowblades that are way below your RR are much harder or even put up a better fight than you do e.g: Larre/Diabloman/Pilskaft/Illusb/The guy from Maelstrom RR4 Shadowblade (sorry forgot your name :()

As for Nightshades: Deception/Hobbit/Terrorism (Shadowzone)/Sneakers these are just a few examples.

All the above put up a damn good fight and i lose to the above maybe because Im abit slow on the Remedy, even with Remedy I lose to them quite abit.

As for the post i started with I may have been abit hasty like i normally am but to post on FH is really to let off some steam. I know I shouldn't use this as an excuse but I recently Split with my GF after a long 10 years, so things that I dont usually get upset with are upsetting me quite quickly at the moment.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Kinag

Part of the furniture
GrivneKelmorian said:
right.

I have played all three stealthers before, for a long time as well.

I played a friend's SB from rr2 - rr5 in OF, which was the most fun I had that time.

I've played my Infiltrator solo from rr1-4 (hoping for 5 soon :)), now I don't claim to be some kind of elite uber professional at stealthers, but from my opinion, if you know how to play one, you can handle playing the other as well, and that's my point.

I'm not talking about sb's ability to use a 2h, or infiltrator's extra 0.2 spec points, or nightshade's magic ability, I'm talking about the general concept of the class.

If you can master one of them, you can most likely master the other fairly well.

And I agree with Pip (Not often that's happening :p), that the higher the rr, the less trouble you get while fighting opponents (even if some can cause you more harm than others).

Afrodite

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
My sympathies to you then Afro :( now you have told them for sure your a girl you'll have ever single nerd on the server hounding you for webcam and pics :( :fluffle:

It hasen't happend yet and I don't think it ever will. :)

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
omgosh fellas....its a gurl :eek2:

/hides behind his chair

/Dracus

...and sodding-well stay there.

(PS Anyone who thinks Homer Simpson is funny and worth quoting, can't have all his marbles...)

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Whats the point of making sutch a big deal aboute adding anyway?? if a add saves your time to not get buffed again and get back to the feild then be glad ffs!!

I learned alot the time i played WoW... Pvp i mean since there no one hate each others because they add... although the honor getting from killing an enemie is equal for everyone in the raidgroup... But not in DAoC.. and i dont haft to say how that works.. but anyway you can now get around 1,7-2k RP for a kill whne before as most of you also know you only got 700-1055 rp... So chill ffs and take a add as "HELP" not as "fuck you, you dum ass because you added"...

Kinag

Part of the furniture
balkeriz said:
Whats the point of making sutch a big deal aboute adding anyway?? if a add saves your time to not get buffed again and get back to the feild then be glad ffs!!

I learned alot the time i played WoW... Pvp i mean since there no one hate each others because they add... although the honor getting from killing an enemie is equal for everyone in the raidgroup... But not in DAoC.. and i dont haft to say how that works.. but anyway you can now get around 1,7-2k RP for a kill whne before as most of you also know you only got 700-1055 rp... So chill ffs and take a add as "HELP" not as "fuck you, you dum ass because you added"...

What I find annoying is when you fight an enemy from 100% and all down to 30% in a fight where it looks like you're winning and then someone from any realm jumps in and adds on the fight, basically "stealing" your realm points which you're working hard for.

Or when they're adding on your fights cause your enemy are losing, I mean, are there no fucking "paycheck" for doing a good job?

You play well and are about to kill an enemy, then you get a penalty when you get added on.

You play crap and get whined at for adding (penalty yet again).

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
What I find annoying is when you fight an enemy from 100% and all down to 30% in a fight where it looks like you're winning and then someone from any realm jumps in and adds on the fight, basically "stealing" your realm points which you're working hard for.

Or when they're adding on your fights cause your enemy are losing, I mean, are there no fucking "paycheck" for doing a good job?

What's all this 'your fights' ? If you choose to fight an enemy, show me where it says it becomes exclusively 'your' property. If Mythic had of meant that to be the case, there would be a mechanism to stop others hitting an enemy once someone else had. If you want solo fights, don't play an interactive MMRPG. Unless you're going against the CoC you have no right to tell anyone how they should play their game - unless, that is, you pay their subscription.
If you come across a one-to-one fight and your realm loses, listen for the whine as to why you stood around doing sweet fa.
Personally I don't get the luxury of a long look at 'nearest target'. If it comes in range, its a legit hit magnet.

Less RP whoring, more enemy killing imo

Ucallme

Banned
balkeriz said:

Look mate this wasn't about the adding its the principle of the fact that 'Dwera' gave me verbal via pm from someone else to send to me about me adding on his Shadowblade when infact I never did. So when he added on his Spiritmaster numerous times just pissed me off after he gave me verbal.

But anyway its done now so cba with it.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Kinag

Part of the furniture
mercury said:
What's all this 'your fights' ? If you choose to fight an enemy, show me where it says it becomes exclusively 'your' property. If Mythic had of meant that to be the case, there would be a mechanism to stop others hitting an enemy once someone else had. If you want solo fights, don't play an interactive MMRPG. Unless you're going against the CoC you have no right to tell anyone how they should play their game - unless, that is, you pay their subscription.
If you come across a one-to-one fight and your realm loses, listen for the whine as to why you stood around doing sweet fa.
Personally I don't get the luxury of a long look at 'nearest target'. If it comes in range, its a legit hit magnet.

Less RP whoring, more enemy killing imo

So you're pushing your playstyle onto others then?

The same way you're accusing us for not adding on your fights, you decide to add on ours even if we don't want you to.

Who are you to tell me I can't play a game if I don't want to play it your way?

I dislike zergers, adders and all of the rest, but I don't go and tell them to play a different game because THIS game is only for the way _I_ decide to play.

I have never told anyone to go play a different game cause they're adding on me, only thing I've done is telling someone to go play a different server if it's so terrible to play at night when there is nobody to fight.

MMORPG's have some of the most flexible gameplay enviroment, ie. it lets you choose how you want to play aslong as you're within the CoC, that doesn't mean you HAVE to add though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom