FAO Archers

aika

Can't get enough of FH
ae mez poison is your friend mates, most of them dont even have purge

censi

Can't get enough of FH
What you will find however is that I wont under any circumstance abuse that position to modify, delete or otherwise affect posts that are made using those mod powers to influence a thread direction to suit my own posts and pov. Dont get things mixed up. Having an opinion and arguing for that, is quite seperate from being a moderator, as it should be.

im sorry but thats absolute horseshit.... (not in your case) but in general with the moderation... there was a policy on the boards (which has been ignored) that you cannot whine about adds as theres nothing wrong with it and its part of the game (in the mods "opinion") they also tried to introduce a policy to say you could not make fao threads because they didnt want to hear them...

the mods on this board up untill now with yourself have always been stood in the camp that any discussion about gamesmanship (or lack of it) is irrelevent or basically not allowed.... its even in the damn fh coc.

although your stance is geniune it is not the stance of the other moderators...

the mods up untill now have shown they do have an opinion (or they do lean towards a camp or school of play) and any comments made by the other camp about respect and playing to some sort of loose code have been tampered with on a regular basis (not so much now because the lemon mods are inactive)

kivik

Part of the furniture
Agree with censi, additionally, Crom doesn't spout out his opinions and then bans/make up new rules to those who doesn't agree with him. Instead he tries to keep constructive discussions with less flaming, keep it up. :)

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
im sorry but thats absolute horseshit.... (not in your case) but in general with the moderation... there was a policy on the boards (which has been ignored) that you cannot whine about adds as theres nothing wrong with it and its part of the game (in the mods "opinion") they also tried to introduce a policy to say you could not make fao threads because they didnt want to hear them...

the mods on this board up untill now with yourself have always been stood in the camp that any discussion about gamesmanship (or lack of it) is irrelevent or basically not allowed.... its even in the damn fh coc.

the mods up untill now have shown they do have an opinion (or they do lean towards a camp or school of play) and any comments made by the other camp about respect and playing to some sort of loose code have been tampered with on a regular basis (not so much now because the lemon mods are inactive)
Been out on ranger yet Mr overlord? since patch?

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Sz Censi preferred you as a whining git tbh:( me coming to take your halo of your head:) with a hook swipe style:p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
at melee range..no problem. The problem is when 1 is melee and the other 1500 range away.

yeah.. I just got mowed down by like 6-7 rangers :( need to get viper3 to kill more than one :):)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Hahaha think i'll retire my shade until archer's fixed and play Hero abit maybe ;)

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Bowie used to be good back in OF, only saw him a few times in NF last year, now him and Eladamri are being complete faggots.

Get a grip old m8 !!

didnt play Bowie for 1½ year at least, we just got new toys, and i promish u i dont look at names before i try em out!!

that beeing said in all fairness we did ( as a duo ) spend most time on far from zerg yesterday, and we DID leave quite some 1v1 have their fights, and OFC peeps dont talk about thet as we DIDNT add there.

BUT if we come out from spawn keep and see a battle we ofc add on everything near bridge ( w00t ??? they ad on fights at hibs spawn keep ?? hmm strange that SHOULD be a peacefull 1v1 pplace like it use to be before patch !!! shame on BOWIE) we add on everything !!

other that that we simply try out everything new everywhere we can, and we will do that for some time yet !!

Rangers could kill infils NP in OF but myth desided that rangers should not be good in melee, and since infils and SB had their era...

Now after 2 dayes of new ranger toys ( which no one realy know how work yet ) we have the first Whine, i promish u 100 % it wont stop me from trying all the things i like to, as it simply says nothing trying it on mobs....

Lots of love
Bowie.....

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
WoW !! First time in 1½ year i play the old ranger for a hole rvr night and i get a Flamer weeeeeeeeeeee :) this is huge !

And thx for thinking me and Eladamri ( who ran duo all night, to try out different stuff ) played as if we was 5 ? did u say 5 ?

Lots of love:fluffle:

Bowie

u smell ^_^ u shot me for 1086 at one point, i mean wtf.. archer dmg is just lolz , well i say u shot me, u and your mate that begins with E, at every opertunity when i was near the tower :p but nm, id expect to die at low RR quite easy. hehe

What is silly tho is, this MoS buisiness where u can shoot assassins from 10 miles off , the assassin class was made to hunt casters and archers not the other way round, they need to nerf MoS bad, i dont mind being shot for 6-700 a time if i pop out of stealth , thats my bad, but not when someone stealths IN FRONT of me about 5 yards away and it still sees me b4 i see them , i got MoS3 and the ranger (assumin it was u or him , deffo saw ure 1k shot on me prolly a crit ) b4 i even saw his shadow... :(

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
If ya talking about me which i persume u are...try soloing with 5 rangers grped lol.....least with a mini mate i kill 2 of em at least....only reason we attacked u together is coz u helped the 5 rangers kill us AND u kept attacking the mini
we left mevoq and leftaxe etc...

even with the mini i had fair fights with them two shadowblades etc..

even tho bowie and the elf faggot added all the time

Well I had nothing to do with the 5-10-20 rangers. Yes I did hit you at some time but was only to make a point about your grouping with the mincer. Nevertheless, everyone deserves a second chance in my book, let's see where it will lead.

Shadowss

Banned
no bowie u were the 2 adding twats afterwards :)

the 5 rangers were before we beat u over and over again:)

and 2 vamps were with the rangers :/

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
no bowie u were the 2 adding twats afterwards :)

the 5 rangers were before we beat u over and over again:)

and 2 vamps were with the rangers :/

ahh u mean the 3 times u got us down the other 3 was with another scout :) all fairness how u got owned all day it had to turn around sooner or l8er :D

Shadowss

Banned
dunno whht scout ur talking about tbh :/ but we chained u for that 2 hours i was online...

so duno wht ur talking about earlier in the day :/

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
dunno whht scout ur talking about tbh :/ but we chained u for that 2 hours i was online...

so duno wht ur talking about earlier in the day :/

chained... :eek: ? as i said aye the 3 or 4 times aye u did nice with instant stun and mezz, neither of us had purge at that time gj

loved ur sos on me and bowie when we where exping fins for a laugh tho haha, why sos? mach5 is faster with/without sprint and we where pullling 4 fins :D

cant recall the scout he was rr6 tho and he allways where near the 3-4 fights we lost besides the others

ofc u cant recall u died alot to us earlier in the day but i was laughing everytime we bowed u down over skype and that was a good deal of times

Shadowss

Banned
u had no fins on u ..u hadnt pulled yet lying hoe! we SoS'd so i could catch up with ur Phase shifting forceful zephry RR 5 ability Dump u did on me to run away... so he used it to catch up...

tbh earlier on in the day...i cant remember being online...Actually i was!!! but like for 2 runs coz some wankers kept adding on my solo fights................... dunno who that could be:fluffle:

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
u had no fins on u ..u hadnt pulled yet lying hoe! we SoS'd so i could catch up with ur Phase shifting forceful zephry RR 5 ability Dump u did on me to run away... so he used it to catch up...

tbh earlier on in the day...i cant remember being online...Actually i was!!! but like for 2 runs coz some wankers kept adding on my solo fights................... dunno who that could be:fluffle:

we had fins on us so im not lying bowie pulled at the same time i saw u and u still realise that mac5 is faster than sos right? and that sos stops when u hit someone? :) and u sosed at start not in the end :D young ppl now a day dotn have good memory

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie

i pulled fins and Ela said INC, the sos was priceless tho :worthy:

Anyway couldent care less tbh, ofc u win 3vs 2 and fins on us :kissit:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Oh and here comes the CM arse licker, hello zerger hows the rvr today have u been camping ur little tower and adding on alot ppl or u just sit there behind ur desk and FH trolling with mom?

Nah i´ve been at your house with ya mum while you were at school :sex: :D

But ty for asking, yes it went fine 130k rps for a night.

guid0

Fledgling Freddie

First time ive been online late enough to actually see what a competative way you and your guildmates have chosen to get their rps from.

Well done hope you are enjoying because i find it hard to see anyone else are, except maybe alkz :(

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
First time ive been online late enough to actually see what a competative way you and your guildmates have chosen to get their rps from.

Well done hope you are enjoying because i find it hard to see anyone else are, except maybe alkz :(

What it seems ppl dont understand is that this game is about having fun.
If you have fun doing fg vs fg do it
If you have fun doing 1 vs 1 do it
If you have fun doing tower/keep siege do it
etc etc

Who said to you we play to be competitive? Fun mate! just FUN! at least i am

Resuming, hardly you will see me point out how other ppl play. But you will see me point hipocrits that preach one playstyle and then do other playstyle and have the nerves to try to justify themselfs here in this forum

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
What it seems ppl dont understand is that this game is about having fun.
If you have fun doing fg vs fg do it
If you have fun doing 1 vs 1 do it
If you have fun doing tower/keep siege do it
etc etc

Who said to you we play to be competitive? Fun mate! just FUN! at least i am

Resuming, hardly you will see me point out how other ppl play. But you will see me point hipocrits that preach one playstyle and then do other playstyle and have the nerves to try to justify themselfs here in this forum

Well why not play ur Xbox/PS/PSP/WII whatever, like why the attraction comming to a mmorph, if what u say is the case then why dont u just run out in rog's and do what u do..... but u dont u do ur ml's, u get ur bb account and do those arti's for what exactly, would it be to be able to compete, hence be competative... full of shit m8 u'll never be any good cause that involves thinking, stick to ur nintendo 64 imho and save ur €10/month for more medication

and yeah come on give us that self-owned crap u usually come out with

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH

Soz but my mom is way to fine for you, and i dont do school like you do :(
AND sadly i dont need my mom to wipe my arse like you also do ;(

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Oh look, the self-proclaimed pro gamers bashing others again while playing a video game.

Go change to a pro sports league guys, there is at least a ref that will tell you to shut it, it's getting more stupid each other day.

Netcode and Jupiter, the top of the food chain.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

I couldnt possibly comment, except to say at times ive been at the sharp end. Was talking in relation to myself on this, to nip Tips implied (accidental probably) accusation. There was an implicit suggestion that a mod who played a stealther would somehow use that power to forward a stealthers pov - but was just pointing out that that had nothing to do with modding, and infact to do so using mod powers would be an abuse of that power.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Well why not play ur Xbox/PS/PSP/WII whatever, like why the attraction comming to a mmorph,
well why dont you fo?

of what u say is the case then why dont u just run out in rog's and do what u do..... but u dont u do ur ml's, u get ur bb account and do those arti's for what exactly, would it be to be able to compete, hence be competative...
ahah good distortion of the idea. was a good try honestly, i would give you a cookie for it but i eated it. :m00:
I can imagine Peace army sent to a country without weapons...i mean they going to make sure theres peace so why do they need guns... so please keep your opinions about what others do/thinck cause you know shit bout it.

full of shit m8 u'll never be any good cause that involves thinking, stick to ur nintendo 64 imho and save ur €10/month for more medication
Oh yes, judging by your reply i believe you have ( barely ) the IQ to play tetris.

and yeah come on give us that self-owned crap u usually come out with

I like to state teh obvious

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Oh look, the self-proclaimed pro gamers bashing others again while playing a video game.

Go change to a pro sports league guys, there is at least a ref that will tell you to shut it, it's getting more stupid each other day.

Aye just go and trade ur acc again retard and perhaps this time get a nice woman that dont tell u have a small one so u need to scamm back ur acc :(

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie

i dont claim to be top of any food chain, never have tbh, but i cant stand people slagging off others whom they wouldnt be fit to lace their boots.

Yeah yeah they pay their subs etc etc change the fucking record, if he doesnt play to be competative why doesnt he go to one of the higher population servers and leave whats left to us. Surly not caring about being competative means that what he rolls/plays/wear doesnt matter and he can still add/leech/zerg whatever he like all day every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom