FAO Archers

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Gotta love the cm retards running fg when its only solo ppl about, must be hard to kill all thoose max perhaps 2-3 ppl out there so u need to make a fg, even your mom would :puke: at you now

Stop selfowning yourself mate. Need i remind you that you do the exact same thing?

Septina

Part of the furniture
Damn me.....i really fear right now..... first u have to find me.......

And i have to agree with u........there are ppl on this server who play fair.

Now u have problem and with my guild? just write a black list (i want to be 1st on that list plz) and place it next your screen.......
Does he add? YES!! is he alb? YES!!! KILL HIM.......
Does he add? NO!! is he alb? YES!!! KILL HIM.......

if you are fair player....then i am too.

Get over it my love.....it's just a game...Not your life......

Like i said, ask Arrauddry, Shadowlost, Cerishas, Infanity among others if we kill them. :) They're albs but here's the kicker, they're fair players, people i respect, not rp horny mongrels that adds on whatever moves, what goes around comes around. :)

I have no intention of playing fairly vs people who has no intention of doing the same to me. =)

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Stop selfowning yourself mate. Need i remind you that you do the exact same thing?

Oh and here comes the CM arse licker, hello zerger hows the rvr today have u been camping ur little tower and adding on alot ppl or u just sit there behind ur desk and FH trolling with mom?

fanis

Fledgling Freddie
i thought u left my love.......
But u are still here :)

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Hahahahahaahahahah... i just saw what it seemed to be a FG of scouts... heading to nGed for zerg rvr... lol

Farhach

Fledgling Freddie
Fanis said:
ps. oute esi piges diakopes?

Nuxtobatns said:
PS: Mpa..8a deixei ama vgaloume swsti parea.

Det här är ju rena Grekiskan för mig ^^

Mina julgranskulor för era självdeklarationer. De nya katalogerna luktar tydligen ljuvt av vinäger och lavendel. Hälsa och sjögång!

Do we really need to start a new thread for each night of rvr? Who added on who, and whos a lamer? If you want solo fights, you shouldnt hang around the irvr meeting places, as you will never be left alone to fight there. All attempts for solo fights i saw yesterday nights were intercepted by stealthers. As people can hold grudges for days, weeks and even months, the adding will never stop when rvr looks like it does.

Though, albion sucks, and im perfect and never do anything wrong.

:england: <- thats an odd danish flag, isnt it!?

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Det här är ju rena Grekiskan för mig ^^

Mina julgranskulor för era självdeklarationer. De nya katalogerna luktar tydligen ljuvt av vinäger och lavendel. Hälsa och sjögång!

Gratz superboy

PS...he was asking me if i went on vacations yet.

ileks

Part of the furniture
About time irvr moved some place else (alb) imo, everything is focused around the bridge here. Oh and isnt there a rp bonus in hadrians atm? :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Oh and isnt there a rp bonus in hadrians atm? :)
This the patch it was boosted in the 'main' frontier zones, emain/hw/odins? Someone was on about getting up to 6k rps a kill last night, and I deffo wasn't in briefine, so mebbe it has.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
About time irvr moved some place else (alb) imo, everything is focused around the bridge here. Oh and isnt there a rp bonus in hadrians atm? :)

agreed tbh, this irvr in hib is sooooo boring now, just assjam central at nged bridge :/ atleast in HW you get more spreading of the action tbh.

ileks

Part of the furniture
This the patch it was boosted in the 'main' frontier zones, emain/hw/odins? Someone was on about getting up to 6k rps a kill last night, and I deffo wasn't in briefine, so mebbe it has.

just had a look and tis true :)

The bonus to Realm Points and Bounty Points that was enabled for Agramon Island in New Frontiers for 1.87 has been removed. The bonus to Realm Points and Bounty Points will now be available in the following New Frontiers zones : Odin's Gate, Emain Macha, and Hadrian's Wall. The bonus amount, 150% or 1.5x, remains the same as it was on Agramon Island.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

Dont see how you can get 6k though, most ive ever had is about 2.4k for a kill, add in 50% ... still not near.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
agreed tbh, this irvr in hib is sooooo boring now, just assjam central at nged bridge :/ atleast in HW you get more spreading of the action tbh.

U should talk to the guys that arrange the iRvRs... they should have a forum somewhere.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Just saying what was I told, you know how well patchnotes sometimes reflect reality...

Be good time to sort some pveing out, let the archers fight over reorganising the keeps.

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
Dont see how you can get 6k though, most ive ever had is about 2.4k for a kill, add in 50% ... still not near.

It was a bug - got 5k for a rr4 mincer, 5.3k for a rr6 sorc and 6.3k for a rr9 theurg - reported it after first kill and it got fixed shortly afterwards :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
had a blast on my ranger farming the CM newbs last night, 9k off them, in less than half an hour :) even at RR10 they dont seem to understand that standing there getting shot/interupted is bad for you when DI is down

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Thats a bit chicken and egg m8y. You been adding freely on fg fights and many people within those fg when they have been solo. That is the reason those people kill you - people who run 8 man groups dont play in this fg scene bubble divorced from the rest of the server (not these days anyhow). I'm afraid you have a very very very long history of piling in with your mate Aim (Tip and Aim is a byword for that sort of behaviour - im surprised its not in the DAOC Wiki). If you are now trying to turn that image round then you get my full support, but its hard to wipe a slate clean when there is so much blood on it.

Thats really why your post is funny, because it doesnt represent any change whatsoever from the status quo, so its really really hard to care. Also the other point is that nobody but other people with similiar reputations would want to join in that - those who already get respect, will want to maintain it - so all you're left with is those who already are on everyones kos list - like I said business as usual. <shrug>

*edit
Re first bit - almost all of my play is solo, got an NFD fg back together running on mondays. I have respect for stealthers, but recently multiple times ive left them, and theyve turned around and added 10 mins later. Doesnt affect how I approach names I dont recognise though. I surrender emote and leave them to it if they are fighting. If they add on me later, then thats the end of that. I tell you, there arnt many who havent gone on to ruin my fights after ive left them on more than one occasion. But I believe in letting people complete fights (barring the odd fick up on my part) and that includes stealthers, I just expect the same in return. Prob is that the majority of stealthers only honour other solo stealther/tank fights (if anything) - i'll screenshot every fight I leave next time - and you do the same thing - put your money where your mouth is, balls on the block.

The truth is we do often let the respeced soloer's roam around unhindered, however we do often target other remaining so called wanna be soloers (usually those who are on here random mudslinging) from our perspective its like this, they dont give us grief we dont give them grief, unfortunately for those on here constantly whining about us, rude emoting etc etc, they become top priority and are targetted for first death (for example Eul my ol buddy), a majority of our fights involve seeking out other stealth classes.
I dont pretend to solo nor will i achieve a high realm rank and then become the most honourable soloer that ever walked the server (no names mentioned) but if we are talking about class balance then a fair fight is 2 stealthers v shield tank thats just the mechanics of the game.
When we were fighting 3 shield tanks the other night (which was already a challenge in itself) in come in Random FG to add, and this didnt happen once or twice, so you can understand the favour wishing to be repayed so to speak :)

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Annoying. Bowie always has been utter shit there is no getting away from that, but now he has some friends to be even more shit. 3 to be precise just spoiling everything.

/Fuck off :(

WoW !! First time in 1½ year i play the old ranger for a hole rvr night and i get a Flamer weeeeeeeeeeee :) this is huge !

And thx for thinking me and Eladamri ( who ran duo all night, to try out different stuff ) played as if we was 5 ? did u say 5 ? :worthy:

Lots of love:fluffle:

Bowie

Annoying. Bowie always has been utter shit there is no getting away from that, but now he has some friends to be even more shit. 3 to be precise just spoiling everything.

/Fuck off :(

Bowie used to be good back in OF, only saw him a few times in NF last year, now him and Eladamri are being complete faggots.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
they duoed and zerged AMG back in OF as well, samaroon.. only then it was less noticeable

they duoed and zerged AMG back in OF as well, samaroon.. only then it was less noticeable

Aye I know, but like you said it was probably less noticable, where as yesterday they were the main culprits most the time I was playing. Not so sure about the zerging part, but I know they were always duo'ing.

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
~Someone died in a RvR zone did they !!!! Rinse Repeat whine ...

Shadowss

Banned
Archers are no more of a problem than they had been in the past. The only problem yesterday was a certain infi who claims to be after fair fights and soloing etc grouped constantly with a mincer. Oh well...

If ya talking about me which i persume u are...try soloing with 5 rangers grped lol.....least with a mini mate i kill 2 of em at least....only reason we attacked u together is coz u helped the 5 rangers kill us AND u kept attacking the mini
we left mevoq and leftaxe etc...

even with the mini i had fair fights with them two shadowblades etc..

even tho bowie and the elf faggot added all the time

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
The truth is we do often let the respeced soloer's roam around unhindered, however we do often target other remaining so called wanna be soloers (usually those who are on here random mudslinging) from our perspective its like this, they dont give us grief we dont give them grief, unfortunately for those on here constantly whining about us, rude emoting etc etc, they become top priority and are targetted for first death (for example Eul my ol buddy), a majority of our fights involve seeking out other stealth classes.

Bth...i /rude u and add u only cause u lot started ganging me. I still remember the first time we met... a really nice and long 1vs1 vs Aim char near Boldiam docks. ( by that time i had heard rumors of u not being worthy of a fair 1vs1)... Ofc the rumors were soon to be confirmed.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
It was a bug - got 5k for a rr4 mincer, 5.3k for a rr6 sorc and 6.3k for a rr9 theurg - reported it after first kill and it got fixed shortly afterwards :)

Well on US servers they gave 3x rps for a while.. So a RR10 champ RR11 druid RR12 chanter (which is free rps if you have 1/2 a clue) gave around 15-20k orsmth ;p

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
If ya talking about me which i persume u are...try soloing with 5 rangers grped lol.....least with a mini mate i kill 2 of em at least....only reason we attacked u together is coz u helped the 5 rangers kill us AND u kept attacking the mini
we left mevoq and leftaxe etc...

even with the mini i had fair fights with them two shadowblades etc..

even tho bowie and the elf faggot added all the time

I solo'd still but rage logged to abuse them! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom