FAO Archers

guid0

Fledgling Freddie
Please stop with the faggot bridgecamping/gay gangbanging now as u are more than competative 1on1 :flame:

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
lol after patch i bet you can't see who is on bridge through all the arrows flying lol:)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
If i were you id bring along that m8 you had the time you started arrowing me in hadrian's coming from Hib Keep ... Oh no , actually you lost that anyway ... Ok maybe 2-3 m8's ;)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
its infiltrator paradise atm, except some adds here and there, so many walking rps around! :)

ileks

Part of the furniture
Tonight has to have been the worse nights rvr i've had in ages. Archers shooting you left right and centre and some bloody rr2 druid running about buffshearing you :(

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Tonight has to have been the worse nights rvr i've had in ages. Archers shooting you left right and centre and some bloody rr2 druid running about buffshearing you :(
lol ye didn't you no it be like this before patch? casters will be doomed for next month:) then i come om my hunter and kill ya more:)

aika

Can't get enough of FH

wtf =\ I got like 27k rp in 1 hour of playing , died only 2 times, one time to mid fg and second when some hunters added on my fight with Reotin.. been one of the best nights for me.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie

Early evening = gizillions of ranger, and now late night = billiards of scouts grping up :(

U have to be a rly good :ninja: to get passed all those fucking mos5 scouts/rangers

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
wtf =\ I got like 27k rp in 1 hour of playing , died only 2 times, one time to mid fg and second when some hunters added on my fight with Reotin.. been one of the best nights for me.

Yeah to bad there, was it tykke or something? Well u had me easy with the PA and all :p

Ive mabye got like 60k this evening so quite good even though of all the damn rangers

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah to bad there, was it tykke or something? Well u had me easy with the PA and all :p

Ive mabye got like 60k this evening so quite good even though of all the damn rangers

Yeah ;) First time I saw you run unstealthed, I just emoted you.. second time you were punished :):).. Well you just need to choose the right places to roam in, I never went any close to that bridge.. just hunted down all those solo bow specced freshly made hunters.. no one even put up a fight, except Refused, but our fight got interupted by some hibs ;(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Yeah ;) First time I saw you run unstealthed, I just emoted you.. second time you were punished :)
.. Well you just need to choose the right places to roam in, I never went any close to that bridge.. just hunted down all those solo bow specced freshly made hunters.. no one even put up a fight, except Refused, but our fight got interupted by some hibs ;(

Yea our Reotin likes to run around unstealthed and sometimes gets ganked by solo kill horny elf's :D

That being said i hope he takes it all in good humour ;)

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Yea our Reotin likes to run around unstealthed and sometimes gets ganked by solo kill horny elf's :D

That being said i hope he takes it all in good humour ;)

Yeah but what was it with u yesterday, I run passed u in sth... See that u sit down so I just run straight by... 1 second later I get backstabbed from u :( That made me a bit of a crybaby yesterday, even asked ppl if u got traded! :twak:

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Quite enjoying the new toys on archer line, makes it a bit different :) my fav has to be the fire shot ! :)

Everz

FH is my second home
damn glad im playing mord.. armsmen just 2 shots the fotm'rs

friky

Fledgling Freddie
archers are the most pussy class to play , rofl too sceard to be seen or go near people just incase they get a boo boo , this applys most for rangers

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Aika thnx for pulling off when thoose retarded albs came and stunned buffripped fucked about on my thane Tjokko when u was about to pwn my sorry arse :p

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Annoying. Bowie always has been utter shit there is no getting away from that, but now he has some friends to be even more shit. 3 to be precise just spoiling everything.

/Fuck off :(

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Annoying. Bowie always has been utter shit there is no getting away from that, but now he has some friends to be even more shit. 3 to be precise just spoiling everything.

Make that 5 :D

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
clock is 04:00 and thoose are still zerging ppl, retarded little mfers

Now i've logged.

2 Vamps.
5 rangers
1 Animist

All running about and just happen to hit the same target etc ;D

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Now i've logged.

2 Vamps.
5 rangers
1 Animist

All running about and just happen to hit the same target etc ;D

I logged to skald, and now u dont se them. but when played r2 thane the adding zerging down took part :( but i got some with sl and some mega majters so its np :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Yeah but what was it with u yesterday, I run passed u in sth... See that u sit down so I just run straight by... 1 second later I get backstabbed from u . That made me a bit of a crybaby yesterday, even asked ppl if u got traded! :twak:

Haha but did i add you ? ;)

Ref my Gratz on Lone Enforcer Thread :D

Seems Eul+Pip also thought i was abit harsh :p

Shadowss

Banned
Rofl its at all this ranger/hunter/scout stuff!!!

Welcome back to the archers keep humping with di bots and then /rofl spamming ya!!! yayyy i missed these days..

The only bad this is you cant fecking kill one when it has everything up... Shoot shoot shoot Fz..shoot shoot shoot PS run away that si lly speed thing they have shoot shoot ....and they all run around in duos!!!! its funnay :)

Xalas u are the best /bow DI bot and guards on me without buffs on and u still /rofl spam me !! ubah skills mate

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie

hahahaahah u where the one waiting for 15 mins to change realm to hib so u could flame me and bowie :D

actually we been duoing all day :wij:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom