FAO ALoca

Chronictank

FH is my second home
What codec did you use for your vid (AlocaToa)
I downloaded the one on ur server also have xvid but cant seem to play them :)

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
Private Messages are good.

Maybe he thought that this kind of problem would effect more then just himself and thus if he asked in an open public forum it would save Aloca getting 8408749435693246240956 pm's from people asking the same question ?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Maybe he thought that this kind of problem would effect more then just himself and thus if he asked in an open public forum it would save Aloca getting 8408749435693246240956 pm's from people asking the same question ?
Some people dont think that far past their ego it seems

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
He was only helping you. Why would Aloca see this thread? Only if he spots his name in the list of Excalibur forums, or if he regularly searches for his name on Freddyshouse. Perhaps you should take a sit back and be grateful, chill, know your place. Peasant.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Maybe you should take your own advice :E

No. Maybe you should take my advice. Most of your posts on this forum seem to be trying to provoke some kind of flame. Trolling is so last year. Find a new hobby, peasant. :)

Teiten

Fledgling Freddie
normaly i either use the newest downloadable version of divx or newest version of winamp, never had any problems with running vids om em

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
You were the one crying because I told some guy to use PMs instead of making a thread.

There, there. It'll be okay, I pwomise :)

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Lumikki said:
<bakes some cookies>

Mmm... cookies. Chill out cookies <3

They look lubly! May I suggest everyone have some? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom