FAO: Albion

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
rvn said:
for pve (wich basicly bashing a keep with no defenders in it is) alb is probably the best realm of the three :p

and with sos aswell its quite easy to grab and run with a relic :eek:
Lol lol and lol

You might wanna look at the last times you took the relics off the albs....You should take the prize for bashing on empty relic keep doors.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Meradesh said:
about the power relics defense problem, don't go emain to rvr go hadrian if albs move from emain to hadrians, mids and hibs will follow u there.
lol I have spent some time in HW over the last coupla years, after you kill said hib or mid group 1-2 times they dont come back again :(

So your solution does not work.

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
Lethania said:
Arnor says:
this might very well be true, the only thing im trying to prove is that the time-difference isnt so much as to really make a difference. The only one forthcoming here has been filip, who said that the other reason why myrrdin was a shit relic keep was that there were no albs in the frontier to spot shit.

now, im no scientist, but it would seem to me that the only real problem with myrrdin is that you are too lazy to make an effort to defend it.
The only one actually hinting at this was filip, all you other bitches keep clinging to the "its too far away, cue cue mommy!!!"
Thanks filip, for actually thinking rationally about this, im sure the situation isnt as bad as every alb tries to make it seem, just like most other alb issues.

well .. imho it is streching my words a bit.... dunno if you define lazy as not wanting to stare at a blank comp screen for endless hours guarding a relic in a computer game....

point is with str relic you could get the relic guard's alert and albs would still have a chance to stop the relic attempt....

but with the desertness (thats how the game is now .. no players fault) of HW combined with the travel time to alb power relic then the power relic's are undefendable....

those who wanna argue that albs should put up some watch at HW or pennine must live in a screwed up world where this game means to much for em .....

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:
well .. imho it is streching my words a bit.... dunno if you define lazy as not wanting to stare at a blank comp screen for endless hours guarding a relic in a computer game....

point is with str relic you could get the relic guard's alert and albs would still have a chance to stop the relic attempt....

but with the desertness (thats how the game is now .. no players fault) of HW combined with the travel time to alb power relic then the power relic's are undefendable....

those who wanna argue that albs should put up some watch at HW or pennine must live in a screwed up world where this game means to much for em .....

never said you had to go to mmg/hmg and stand there staring at the screen, but noone is stopping you from making hw a place with some rvr, only your own lazy selves.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
it was nice place for soloers, but fgs always run through there now. Gets annoying after a while and people abandoned it again

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
anyone else find it funny that the one talking the most shit is one of the most useless heroes ever? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom