FAO: Albion

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
Rightio, bin pl'ing on hib all day in my secret spot! and i open my realm war map from time to time and everytime i notice an alb cup at the bridge.

You do realise theres an entire area that you can rvr, if u cluster yourselves on the bridge you will:
a) get farmed
b) make hibs camp crauch and push when the usual idiot pulls guards
c) ruin rvr
d) inevitably get bored and log
e) make me make whine threads
f) get twf'd by me (thanx for the arpees)
g) this abcdefg stuff is fun!
h) lol its quite spamaddictive
i) dont know if i can stop!!!
j) toroid just pointed out this one refer to k!
k) get reduced realm points for anyone you do manage to kill before they run back to keep
l) re-edit! im going for z!
m) and also!
n) quit camping the bridge @ 2am gmt with ur lag casting madness
o) you know who you are!
p) maybe if u stop these things hibs will stop bombing u @ crauch gates!
q) I wont stop tho its nice realm points!
r) 453k lwrp on warden ;o
s) toroid pointed out a typo i need to find it!
t) any1 else getting annoyed by my spamming? :)
u) oooo adding and zergin!
v) if anyone is bored with this head between bolg and crauch
w) although dark aurora followed my alb pug there the other day!
x) but didnt add /salute!
y) its time for me to quit spamming
z) farewell! and quit bridge humping i think was the initial point of this thread!

ok discuss...

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
its so addictive i almost made a new letter for the alphabet! and my hobby is clearly making random threads whats urs?!

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
good job brite is the worst attempt of a human being! ;D

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
As i said 1-2 days ago... just another gimp that pass a bad day... it can happen to everyone of us .... /care at attention whore.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Why cant we all just get along,
Spread some love not hate and anger :(
Hakuna matata :fluffle:

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
seems to me that the albs want attention hence standing on crauch doorstep !

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Why cant we all just get along,
Spread some love not hate and anger :(
Hakuna matata :fluffle:

Mufasa <shiver > say it again

1107902662mufasa-char.jpg

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
i love EVERY1, except brite for he broketh my heart many moons ago

Brite is prolly the one sticking most out , if this was similar to lion king i would rate him as Scar that betraying monkey of a lion.Or one of the hyenas cause brite never shuts up ;)

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
well then again Taggys, at least they aint running away from their FG's when they realise that they might loose.. like you've done a couple of times on agramon lol..
:puke:

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
well then again Taggys, at least they aint running away from their FG's when they realise that they might loose.. like you've done a couple of times on agramon lol..
:puke:

What do u mean ? oh What prod allways does. kk

censi

Can't get enough of FH
logged on alb to give some random alb adder some abuse was 67 of them in hadriens...

12 hibs in hadriens (7 of which were BB's in eras)

---------

you sort of can handle a 2:1 ratio.. you can maybe tolerate because its always been that way but when theres about 7 cocking albs for every hib that creates a scenario where its actually pointless to even try and play.

imo anyway... prolly if your hib or mid you will know what im talking about but if you one of these fucking idiot albs running around hadriens... gratz to you etc... I guess its not your fault for playing the game... but fuck me to then go and cut the eras port so the handfull (and it is a fucking handfull literally) of hibs RVR basically log... well theres nothing you can say other than give it a few more months maybe even weeks at this rate.. and you will literally be RVRing on your own.

Septina

Part of the furniture
logged on alb to give some random alb adder some abuse was 67 of them in hadriens...

12 hibs in hadriens (7 of which were BB's in eras)

---------

you sort of can handle a 2:1 ratio.. you can maybe tolerate because its always been that way but when theres about 7 cocking albs for every hib that creates a scenario where its actually pointless to even try and play.

imo anyway... prolly if your hib or mid you will know what im talking about but if you one of these fucking idiot albs running around hadriens... gratz to you etc... I guess its not your fault for playing the game... but fuck me to then go and cut the eras port so the handfull (and it is a fucking handfull literally) of hibs RVR basically log... well theres nothing you can say other than give it a few more months maybe even weeks at this rate.. and you will literally be RVRing on your own.

I thought CM have been rvring on their own for the past year or so?
And no, guards does not count as resistance. :eek:

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
hehe tjalle! i only run when rest of group is dead! i dont like giving rps to arepa :p he kills me solo enough!!

Gamah

Banned
Brites hobby is sending people to sleep by talking to them on vent.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
imo anyway... prolly if your hib or mid you will know what im talking about but if you one of these fucking idiot albs running around hadriens... gratz to you etc... I guess its not your fault for playing the game... but fuck me to then go and cut the eras port so the handfull (and it is a fucking handfull literally) of hibs RVR basically log...
Though you were in process of mellowing from ur recent posts :)

Anyhows, I guess albsies who cut port know their business and all. But seems to me cutting port around midnight-1am-ish - when it always goes and when peeps are wavering on when to go to bed - is always what sends peeps logging. Port down, jeez is that the time already...

Othernight when it went down this time, could literally see peeps go to port stone - it's not working - sit down and log off. Mebbe some yrs ago it would provoke a realm defense response and some action, but not now, peeps just go to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom