Fallout 3

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
mm bumpage

been a decent patch or 2 recently, and the third DLC is out on the 5th - it ups the lvl cap to 30 and allows you to play after the end of the main story, removing the stupid stuck-in-a-quest-oh-its-over shite finally

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Broken Sword is out today. Enjoying it a lot although it looks a little rushed in places - have noticed some spelling errors, some differences between the recorded dialogue and the text of the dialogue and, more importantly, some graphical problems ... but nothing game breaking as yet.

So pleased to be able to carry on the story :)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
broken sword was released in march for wii an ds, it jsut the first game with a tad bit of sprucing up

Mabs

m-m-m-monster bump!

PS3 is getting all the DLC , at some point "when its done". not bothered personally, console monkeys dont deserve it :p *

they also announced at least -2 more- dlc for all platforms:

* Point Lookout – Explore a massive new swampland area filled with new quests and content.
* Mothership Zeta – The aliens have returned, and they're pissed. Experience an alien abduction first hand and find out if you're tough enough to survive.

:clap:

/edit: found it !

*Operation: Anchorage will be released for PS3 in late June, followed by the release of The Pitt and Broken Steel 4-6 weeks apart.

Will

/bin/su
Have they promised to fix all the horrible bugs in the existing DLC?

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I really enjoyed Broken Steel, although it now appears to have turned into a collect quest. Still it has opened up level 20 to me and with the ability to see all map markers I'm visiting every location in the game to check for more content.

The Pitt was pretty good, and I enjoyed Anchorage too - although both were quite small.

I guess we just need Fallout 4 :D

Mabs

fallout3-2 is out next year, Obsidian are making it :p

Chilly

Balls of steel
I love fallout3 original still. when im bored I load her up, look at the map find a bit with no markers in it and go there - most likely Il find something to own, or get owned by :)

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Uber bump! Only got round to playing this the other day and i'm loving it, it's a very fun game. Only problem is that i've got so many weapons but have literally no ammo for them, am I missing something or is this how it is throughout the game? I'm finding the game very hard at the moment, am only level 4 or 5 but am getting killed quite a lot :(

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
This is the best value for money game I've bought in years, only started playing it recently too.

You do tend to struggle for the first few levels, and ammo can be scarce at first especially if you're after good karma. One thing that might help is if you go to a place called junkyard, its northeast of minefield I think, there's a dog there called dogmeat who will join you and will often act as a decoy in firefights. Problems is he dies a lot so you have a similar problem because once he dies, he's gone for good.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Trade shit for more ammo.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Got this on Steam a couple of weeks ago. Great for exploring and forgetting what mission you're actually doing.

It does crash out a fuckload though :eek:

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Which is why you should get it on the Sexbox690

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
You can have a RROD one for 10p.

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm finding the guns really weak (and i've put most of my points in Big Guns and Small Guns). Instead i've taken to using the shizkebab, it tears everything apart pretty quick :p

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Lincoln's repeater and Sydney's 10mm sub-machine-gun seem to rip everything apart very easily for me.

Big Guns suck. Waste of skill.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Oh man I love the repeater, so satisfying.

In fact, that makes me want to pop back and play FO3 - the problem is it's been so long I've no idea what the hell I'm doing any more.

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
Has anybody got the mothership zeta addon yet and is it any good.

PS3 fanboys need not replay coz your shit out of luck on the dlc again I believe :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
That's why I got it on PC.

Actually I got it on PC cos it was cheap on Steam :(

Nearly got all my Bobbleheads now. Level 20 ages ago. Maybe I should get on with the story...

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I has it on PC too. are all the DLC stuffs on steam as well?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Sadly not I am afraid, got all mine from that horrible dogshitesque windows live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom