Fallout 3

Aada

Part of the furniture
The wait is almost over and the reviews are coming in with awesomeness, just don't get it for the PS3 lol

I have a long weekend from friday-wednesday going to seriously get into this game and try and explore everything, the game simply looks stunning :)

Was going to get this on PC but GF said no as it will get in the way of her wow time so 360 it is.

Anybody else going to be getting this on friday?

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Just had my e-mail from play saying my Ltd edtion is on its way, yay!

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Getting it for the pc, just feels wrong getting it for a console!

Aada

Part of the furniture
Getting it for the pc, just feels wrong getting it for a console!

Even if I got it for the pc I would still use the 360 pad as the game was built with the 360 pad in mind for the pc

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
Getting it for PC, need to get one of those adaptors to use my 360 pad though, got Dead Space here as well seems weird playing it on KB/Mouse though so I stopped playing till I get one.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
It's got barely any copy protection on PC - just a standard DVD check I believe. I feel like buying 12 copies because of this, but just the one will suffice.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
The above appears to be completely wrong. It seems to have the full SecuROM whammy. So fuck that for a larf.

Will

/bin/su
My copy has been posted. I'm looking forward to it arriving tomorrow, and getting stuck into it over the weekend.

taB

Part of the furniture
PC version arrived this morning for me from Play.

Late night tonight then :)

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Mine just arrived in a nice lunchbox and a bobblehead thats going straight into my car. I feel a cough coming on I may have to phone in sick tomorrow.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I might get the lunch box edition also if they have them in GAME tomorrow looks hilarious.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
This game is going to suck my life away ...... Excellent :D

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Played it last nite, it is brillant was a bit annoyed I couldn't get my 360 livetag linked with the Games for Windows Live thing, but the game itself is so well done.

Starman

Part of the furniture
Picked up my X360 copy from local Sainsbury's for £25!

Currently being sold for £29 but I managed to wrangle a staff discount from a friend :)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I saw that there today, Fable II is £29.97 too. Not bad at allll.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Brilliant game so far spent ages exploring and just soaking up the atmosphere

Yaka

Part of the furniture
wtf is up with play.com

ive had this preordered ages ago normaly stuff arrived 1 or2 before release day. got email that it was posted around 2 hours ago. to cap it off its the standard edition rather than the special ed:/

Aada

Part of the furniture
wtf is up with play.com

ive had this preordered ages ago normaly stuff arrived 1 or2 before release day. got email that it was posted around 2 hours ago. to cap it off its the standard edition rather than the special ed:/

there even any benefits to order online these days except you might get it a day or two early?

Most high street shores match online prices and tescos etc are even cheaper than online these days.

If its because you like collectors editions then that really
Isn't a problem either GAME had both the lunch box and their own special edition with the figure and they had plenty of both on the shelf.

I stopped ordering games online a few months back as there is no point anymore a d I hate being at the mercy of royal mail.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
i work 6am till 8pm with a 10 min break around 5pmish .
i hardly have time to go to me local game store or block buster

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
I got in at half 3 this afternoon. I've only just stopped playing, this thing has got it's claws in me!

Only (extremely slight) dissapointment so far is....

the vampires being ever present in the form of 'The Family'. Feels like a cut and paste job from morrowind, and just doesn't feel right in the Fallout universe...let the vampires go Bethesda!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
wtf is up with play.com

If I am going to order games online these days then I will use GAME, or occasionally work, but only if the price is good.

But even then, you are at the mercy of the post office. No matter how early the company post the game out, the post office has up to 7 days to deliver.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Tell me about the mercy of the post office! my copy finally arrived today, despite being sent first class from amazon on thursday.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
few things

- where the sweet monkey christ do you get your teammate from ? the first guy in megaton or whatever was an ex raider so i didnt get him, not seen any others until i got *ahem*
the brotherhood of steel paladin wench

- random tat you find lying around, that you find out later, people really want, and will pay shit loads for
scrap metal, pre-war books, glowy nuka cola

and where the buggery is my gatling laser ! nerf :(

im not sure how far through ive got, lvl 12 at the mo, and just come up from the underground bit (youll know which bit i mean if youve got there :p)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
Tell me about the mercy of the post office! my copy finally arrived today, despite being sent first class from amazon on thursday.

its not the post office thats at fault its royal mail, they've cut early collections across the country late last year. and first class is now not next working day its now within 3 working days.

Will

/bin/su
zomg! You can shoot grenades out of the air in VATS mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom