Trem's hunky sex love muffin
wow those comments 0o

Aada

Part of the furniture
Heh maybe those kids were framed!

The post makes some interesting points.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Soo...they were all actors..and their family members too..and all the officials..and that big lump of flesh that was all that was left of that poor young kid was dropped out of a bin bag...oh and all the forensic police..the entire medical community in on the scam too, if its true, it wil go down as the most epic fake since we planted a dead officer in the sea with a letter in his pocket designed to fool the germans were the landings would be

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Is that bigger than the US actually using missiles disguised as aircrafts in the 9/11 'terror attacks'?

Aada

Part of the furniture
The 2nd to last picture the guy with no legs the leg in the air looks kind of plastic/shiney?

rynnor

Rockhound
It's interesting - there really doesnt seem to be much blood - I would expect a lot more and blood on surrounding walls like on 7/7.

Something I wondered about is the nature of the injuries reported - with an explosion in an open area you would expect much of the force to be lost upwards and the rest evenly distributed - you wouldnt expect it to scythe out low to the ground unless the explosion was constrained somehow.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Did anyone else wonder how that guy being wheeled off in the wheel chair was still conscious after having his legs blown off?

Surely if he was awake he would be screaming?

rynnor

Rockhound
Did anyone else wonder how that guy being wheeled off in the wheel chair was still conscious after having his legs blown off?

Surely if he was awake he would be screaming?

I'm amazed he was still alive if anything - maybe he was extremely lucky and the blast perfectly cauterised all his wounds - he'd still be going into shock but its feasible he could be conscious?

Zenith

Part of the furniture
He just had both his legs blown of, massive amount of blood lost. Can you spell to shock?

TdC

tbh I'm almost inclined to go with the tin foil people on that...no way should/would he be conscious, and like Ryn said...wouldn't there be blood like ankle deep? I know a human holds 5-6 liters of blood, and that's not a particularly large amount...but splash it on the ground and it certainly looks like a lot.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Adrenalin and shock might keep him going for the couple of minutes it takes to bleed out.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
tbh I'm almost inclined to go with the tin foil people on that...no way should/would he be conscious, and like Ryn said...wouldn't there be blood like ankle deep? I know a human holds 5-6 liters of blood, and that's not a particularly large amount...but splash it on the ground and it certainly looks like a lot.
So you are saying it's a faked photo...?

rynnor

Rockhound

Funny thing I noticed - in that article theres a picture third from the bottom that shows a shop front with both windows blown out - all the glass is on the outside though and theres scatter patterns around it that make it look like they were shattered by an explosion from the inside - small charges against the windows would do that.

Next the windows of the shops right next door are completely unscathed - which is also - unlikely? Pressure waves dont dissipate that fast but hey - you can see how conspiracies start :p

It could all have reasonable explanations but its fun to see what holes you can pick in it...

rynnor

Rockhound
See it better in this shot - same scene but side on.

2013_Boston_Marathon_aftermath_people.jpg

TdC

yes...no...I don't know. I'm saying that imo if someone's legs get blown off there should be a shitload of blood like...everywhere. afaik there was no fire, just boom and shrapnel. I'm unsure if shrapnel can chop of someone's lower legs and then perfectly cauterize the trauma.

a while ago I accidentally cut my leg and (just) nicked a vein. I may have lost a half-pint of blood prolly less, but most of the places I had been in my house while trying to deal with it looked like a Dexter episode I kid you not. In fact, it looked like so much blood that I called emergency services. While I had ES on the phone the cut finally stopped bleeding and I felt a right idiot for bothering them. That said it took me an hour to mop up all the blood and my house stank of it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Also, not a lot of the blood is pooled which is odd.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
There's nothing odd about it when you realise life isn't like a Quentin Tarantino film.

Job

Of course you can be conscious..the shock numbs the pain and wounds dont always spurt...i cut my arm to the bone after falling through a window and it didnt actually bleed enough to drip on the floor...theres a few articles that describe a rescuer pinching arteries closed as well.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
This is what comes of giving a population fed on CSI a real crime scene to look at. Let's face it, we know fuck all about anything when it comes to pressure cooker bombs and their effects.

Aada

Part of the furniture
But surely the glass should have been blown inwards?

I have my tin foil hat on this one the FEDs won't get to me!

Job

Yes..thats the reason they put the explosives in a cooker..it concentrates the blast..i dont think its unreasonable to guess they positioned them in such a way to ensure the force went in a particular direction..someone must know how thesethings go off.

TdC

This is what comes of giving a population fed on CSI a real crime scene to look at. Let's face it, we know fuck all about anything when it comes to pressure cooker bombs and their effects.

there is that. I have no experience with such horrific injuries, and thb I sincerely hope I never gain any.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
The glass blew outwards because the bomb moved the air so much. In a high speed camera shot of that glass you'd have seen it bow in first and then get sucked into the vacum made by the bomb and shatter. It's the same way that big blast bombs can suck the lungs out through peoples mouths.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
He's already in a slightly grey area as he hasn't currently got his miranda rights due to a piece of terror legislation which lets them delay his miranda rights for an unspecified period if they want info on a potential current threat.

Considering how messed up he was when they finally caught him i doubt he would have understood what they were saying anyway. They even had doubts that he would ever wake up again.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

Shock and adrenalin coupled with a healthy dose of bodily numbness. The guy is probably not even aware of what's going on around him on that photo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom