explosions at the boston marathon

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Personally I think it's all fake. I like to believe that governments love their countries and the people in them and would never, ever do anything bad to them in the name of anything. I think 'Murica's filled with enough crackpots with enough access to whatever (ok, most countries but 'Murica especially) to mess things up really bad. What really happened? I have no clue. Do the tinfoil brigade help me get one...no. It's like Aliens. I love the concept of aliens / visiting earth / whatevs. Does watching a Discovery program about UFO's help me believe? Hell no; the opposite if anything tbh.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Personally I think it's all fake. I like to believe that governments love their countries and the people in them and would never, ever do anything bad to them in the name of anything. I think 'Murica's filled with enough crackpots with enough access to whatever (ok, most countries but 'Murica especially) to mess things up really bad. What really happened? I have no clue. Do the tinfoil brigade help me get one...no. It's like Aliens. I love the concept of aliens / visiting earth / whatevs. Does watching a Discovery program about UFO's help me believe? Hell no; the opposite if anything tbh.
Thing is with these tinfoil bunch is that they're ALWAYS tinfoil, like, don't use tap water, the government put stuff in it to make it addictive, then they rise the price and stuff, it just seems to destroy any legitimacy on their new conspiracies when they're released.

TdC

yeah, that is what I meant with my UFO analogy. you never get some normal random dude going...hey...wtf? it's ALWAYS some oxygen tent sleeping, crystal gazing, alternative medicine loving herbalist :(

Talivar

Part of the furniture
I like the Seal Team badges on the backpacks, like any special forces undercover would have a badge on their bags :p

TdC

they aren't seals I think it says that.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
What about the picture of you know....the guy in the white hat putting his bag down beside the kid who died?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
can old.Tohtori confirm this one way or the other?

baby_seal_picture_T3526.jpg

"If it was us, you wouldn't see-l us."

Aada

Part of the furniture
Just been watching the mother in an interview feel sorry for her, she thought America would have been the best place in the world for them.

Sad for everyone involved.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So now we're getting reports he wasn't armed in the boat, didn't have a firefight with
the cops and didn't shoot himself in the throat.
It's either the mother of all cover ups or just the price you pay for 24hr news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom