Advice Explanation for a friend

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
So this was a surprise trip that you planned between 10am and say, 4pm yesterday, while at the same time planning the night with your "female" friend to watch movies and have dinner?

Hmm, yeah, that sounds really plausible.

No real surprise in the trip. Going to Copenhagen and planning a date with a good friend really needs time?.

The ride to Copenhagen from where i live takes around 4 hours by car, and i just stay @ my wow m8s flat, rly needs planning! Plus i work from our office in Cph so i dont even need to take time off work. :m00:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
2 wow arena people.
1 girl you agreed to meet on friday.
All squeezed together into one day of planning and ALL people involved just happened to be ok with it? Especially the girl who went from having coffee to taking anal in one afternoon? While working?

Just admit it, you got too excited to post a troll and didn't either realise it's thursday, forgot the lie was for friday, or simply have no self-control in the world of trolling.

Even IF your story would hold any water, you put your group get together with two guys over a night with a female.

Pretty gay right there.

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
2 wow arena people.
1 girl you agreed to meet on friday.
All squeezed together into one day of planning and ALL people involved just happened to be ok with it? Especially the girl who went from having coffee to taking anal in one afternoon? While working?

Just admit it, you got too excited to post a troll and didn't either realise it's thursday, forgot the lie was for friday, or simply have no self-control in the world of trolling.

Even IF your story would hold any water, you put your group get together with two guys over a night with a female.

Pretty gay right there.

Everyone can have sex, not everyone will get a gladiator title :)

But sure, call me a troll. Planning with 2 people that plays as much WoW as myself must be really hard. I dont think we have any plans but getting glad titles, nor do they so we were set to go!´.. Changing plans with a girl in love really shouldnt be any challenge either.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So now she was in love after your huggykissy? Thought she wanted a f*ckbuddy. Nice contradiction of stories again. (If you forgot; https://forums.freddyshouse.com/front-room-385/248889-explanation-friend-3.html#post3798520)

Planning a weeks excursion to a lan, 2 people or not and then squeezing in an evidently bipolar female unit for anal is a stretch of any form of imagination.

But, atleast we know that as long as you deny the troll, you're saying you prefer two men keeping you company then a woman.

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
So now she was in love after your huggykissy? Thought she wanted a f*ckbuddy. Nice contradiction of stories again.

Planning a weeks excursion to a lan, 2 people or not and then squeezing in an evidently bipolar female unit for anal is a stretch of any form of imagination.

But, atleast we know that as long as you deny the troll, you're saying you prefer two men keeping you company then a woman.

Still jelly! I dont need to prove myself to you sorry :) Dont let your lack of success control you.

I'm afraid I subscribe to the theory of intellectual osmosis. As such, I must now cease our conversation and move away from you before my intelligence begins to drop. Good day.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, with that subscription, i welcome your kid to the lilly yellow bus for spechul children.

Have fun on your sudden "lan" fest, remember to reach around the other guys computers when you stick your cable in.

Oh yeah, if you're so smarts as you claim; what kind of a moron thinks about trying something and doesn't bring condoms?

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, with that subscription, i welcome your kid to the lilly yellow bus for spechul children.

Have fun on your sudden "lan" fest, remember to reach around the other guys computers when you stick your cable in.

Oh yeah, if you're so smarts as you claim; what kind of a moron thinks about trying something and doesn't bring condoms?

Well i dont want anymore kids at the moment atleast, so cant just have vaginal intercourse without condoms :sex:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well i dont want anymore kids at the moment atleast, so cant just have vaginal intercourse without condoms :sex:

Don't worry, you see men can't have children.

But hey, it's a great rolemodel for your kid. He'll learn to appreciate all sexual preferences when his daddy does some skiing with two wow buddies.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Fuck me, the only arsehole he's seen is his own. And that's while he is squatting over a mirror aiming up his internet order japanese love beads getting ready for a WoW raid!

You're talking to this Douchebag like he has actually really experienced the shit in this thread and his comments in the other relationship thread.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just having fun with the obvious troll. Nothing like pointing out errors in the trolling attempt and see what kind of spin the kid can put on it :p

Bit disappointed on it though.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Go gay \o/

I reckon life would have been much easier had I been born gay. I envy those that are blessed with the gay.

Ask Teeds, I'm sure he'd fill you in on what it's like.

I have no idea tbh. Though sometimes I wish I was: I have a mad crush on this sweet girl, who it so happens is not interested in men in the slightest. It's hard man, real hard :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I have no idea tbh. Though sometimes I wish I was: I have a mad crush on this sweet girl, who it so happens is not interested in men in the slightest. It's hard man, real hard :(

So if you were gay, you could pretend to be the girls gay friend and then on some night, just sitting there watching movies with your "friend" you somehow go into the topic how you've never really tried sex with women and have always wondered how it would be?

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Tohtori's attempts to debunk Kahland's stories are almost as tragic as the stories Kahland is telling us.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Tohtori's attempts to debunk Kahland's stories are almost as tragic as the stories Kahland is telling us.

Debunking it would require to take it seriously.

Or do you REALLY want me to get my arguing kicks from serious threads? :eek7:

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I'm just kidding Toto, keep your knickers on :p

And I'm off out shortly Gwad, sorry buddy!

TdC

So if you were gay, you could pretend to be the girls gay friend and then on some night, just sitting there watching movies with your "friend" you somehow go into the topic how you've never really tried sex with women and have always wondered how it would be?

she prefers the pussy. a gay guy is still a guy. so, you're suggesting I should go gay, then have a sex change, and then finally the sweet lesbian love will be mine?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm just kidding Toto, keep your knickers on :p

And I'm off out shortly Gwad, sorry buddy!

You prefer my knickers on the bedpost and you know it :p

she prefers the pussy. a gay guy is still a guy. so, you're suggesting I should go gay, then have a sex change, and then finally the sweet lesbian love will be mine?

Other way around though. Otherwise you go gay, like men, sex change and then start to take the meaty goodness in all the wrong places.

But yeah, sexchange sounds cool. Just send a number when you're done.

TdC

ah ofc, I see. so it's stay straight, then have a sex change, and the sweetness will be on me like an avalanche?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh no, if you stay straight and only have a sex change, you'll like the sausageroll and not the doublebacon.

So stay straight, sexchange, movie night, experiment, turn to lesbian side, forever gay.

'cause as we all know, any time two women spend time together, they are thinking of ways to lick eachother all over.

TdC

but but but THAT IS WHAT I SAID!!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah but...i was trying to save you from trying out the snakedance with a random male prostitute.

Nate

FH is my second home
Tell her you're a lesbian who had a sex change?

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I dunno Toht, do you really need to change your sexual preference in that scenario?

I mean surely if you start as a man that likes women then a sex change just turns you into a woman who likes women. I would have thought unless the op involves adding sausage love then only your gender changes.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah, but with the sex change you can't be straight anymore if you want ladybits in your face.

Technically you don't need to redefine your preference, but..umm...aesthetically? you need to turn gay as a newly formed woman to like women.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
no no no!
you must do the double jeopardy! first change one way, then the other! + do all that Toht said...
+ have a spell of bi, and a journey of soul searching in the Himalayas

and only then will she be all yours.!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I think I prefer Dorimor to Kahland. Least he put effort into his long ass posts

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved

I'd tap that. :sex:

Wait.

What?

TdC

access denied! my hole will be pure and virgin forever!!! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom