Advice Explanation for a friend

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Met her at the coffeeshop and talked it all over. We agreed it was a bad idea to ruin our friendship over a relationship. However she told me she was looking for a loose relationship, ie. a friend with benefits. Told me to think it over, so here i am now.

I've not decided yet whether i want to have regular sex without commitments with one of my best friends, afraid it'd feel awkward if she got angry because i was with another girl at a party we would both attend. However the upside is we've known eachother for so many years and it would be easy to talk about it.

We're meeting this friday for dinner @ my place, and cannes 2011 shortmovie marathon!. Maybe i'll go for it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah, dinner and a movie, lucky you're not dating or anything.

Friends with benefits and friendship don¨'t work as inevitably, without question, someone gets too involved and the whole thing falls apart.

So friends? Why not, you only hugged.
F*ck and friends? Maybe for a while.
F*ck and keep a friendship even if someone finds someone new? Hell no way in gods green beard.

Look...you got angsty about a hug and a kiss...err...i'll put it in raidterms;

You questgrouped with the girl and got angsty about the loot and now you're planning on taking her into a raid? Good luck with your future fights.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just to be crystal clear in this patchnote 1.69;

Your reaction to some huggy/kissy was this;

When i woke up in her arms i really just needed to get out of there.

How the hell do i explain myself?!

Now i'm no doctor, legally, but i can say for a 100% certainty that you can't handle anything even remotely sexual.

You can't even handle a hug without a panic attack. Not to mention, you're more concerned she gets angry if she sees you with another woman and not on how sex with your friend effects the friendship. Bit of a selfish problem there, but i don't blame ya, it¨s your nature to be so as is evident from your family leaving ways.

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Just to be crystal clear in this patchnote 1.69;

Your reaction to some huggy/kissy was this;

Now i'm no doctor, legally, but i can say for a 100% certainty that you can't handle anything even remotely sexual.

You can't even handle a hug without a panic attack. Not to mention, you're more concerned she gets angry if she sees you with another woman and not on how sex with your friend effects the friendship. Bit of a selfish problem there, but i don't blame ya, it¨s your nature to be so as is evident from your family leaving ways.

Sex could only affect our relationship in a negative way if it makes her develope feelings for me. I have no love-like feelings for her, besides she's a good friend. I'm ice cold, my love lies within my battle.net account atm.

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
You mean to say that your even fucking thinking about breaking the heart of your battle.net account?!?!?! You heartless bastard!!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sex could only affect our relationship in a negative way if it makes her develope feelings for me. I have no love-like feelings for her, besides she's a good friend. I'm ice cold, my love lies within my battle.net account atm.

Actually the only thing that can affect your relationship is you and your ego running rampant. Save the woman some heartache and say no.

Oh and, you do have feelings for her as you panicked over a hug. You'll go half-mental over sex.

Nate

FH is my second home
I agree with Cemeterygates,

Did you ever stop to think what battle.net account thinks about this? How can you even consider it after all you've been through...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I agree with Cemeterygates,

Did you ever stop to think what battle.net account thinks about this? How can you even consider it after all you've been through...

Is this like some form of account sharing? Only that's prohibited.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
It's hilarious to see everyone rampantly taking the piss and the OP carrying on all fucking just 17 magazine about the whole 'dilemma' as if everyone is taking it seriously.

What a load of attention whoring shite. If you want to fuck her fuck her, if you don't, don't. It might ruin the friendship? Jesus....

pez

Can't get enough of FH
in 5 years time you're not going to regret fucking her. You will however, regret not fucking her.

Now get out of your head and in to her vagina.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I agree.

I've just turned 31 and I look back to times when I was given the chance to get ball-deep but tried the sensitive angle. Woah what a mug, those girls that I didn't want to use or upset but I have no idea where or what they're doing now.

You'll also learn that women will rip your heart out, stamp on it and then blame you for them doing it without feeling a drop of guilt.

STRIKE FIRST!

russell

FH is my second home
Do it. Why not? You could be dead tomorrow....

...sorry just finished watching a really morbid film

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
I don't even have the slightest idea who OP is but the piss taking made lough out loud. This thread delivers.

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
I did it! we made out in the couch and had sex!. It was so late after the movies though and we had no condoms so just had to to it in number 2 :)

High five guys! I dont think i will be seeing her again after this, she seems in love..

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I did it! we made out in the couch and had sex!. It was so late after the movies though and we had no condoms so just had to to it in number 2 :)

High five guys! I dont think i will be seeing her again after this, she seems in love..

When claiming bullsh*t and trying to troll people, you should remember to check your own posts so you don't do mistakes like this. Amateur.

We're meeting this friday

Today is thursday. You don't even deserve a high one, back to troll school with you :eek:

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
When claiming bullsh*t and trying to troll people, you should remember to check your own posts so you don't do mistakes like this. Amateur.

Today is thursday. You don't even deserve a high one, back to troll school with you :eek:

Moved the appointment since im going to Copenhagen tomorrow. Soz for not bringing your interested mind up to date on FH, atleast i got sex on first date \o>

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Moved the appointment since im going to Copenhagen tomorrow. Soz for not bringing your interested mind up to date on FH, atleast i got sex on first date \o>

Too late, bullshit out of the bag. You failed. To actually move it, you would've had to move it for yesterday night.

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Too late, bullshit out of the bag. You failed.

Dont me mad bro, have some jelly

3077273018_45b36b4421.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So, this trip to copenhagen. Surprise trip i'm guessing? Relative needs a hug? Kid got into a raid group? Come on, spin that bullsh*t while you're at it.

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
So, this trip to copenhagen. Surprise trip i'm guessing? Relative needs a hug? Kid got into a raid group? Come on, spin that bullsh*t while you're at it.

Nope, i'm going to LAN with 2 of my WOW arena m8s, need to get Ruthless Glad title before season end so we're making an effort all next week.

And no i'm not bringing my son (such a bad person oh noes :( )

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Nope, i'm going to LAN with 2 of my WOW arena m8s, need to get Ruthless Glad title before season end so we're making an effort all next week.

Hope you're leaving him homework... crafting or something?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

So this was a surprise trip that you planned between 10am and say, 4pm yesterday, while at the same time planning the night with your "female" friend to watch movies and have dinner?

Hmm, yeah, that sounds really plausible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom