Advice Explanation for a friend

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
I made out and sleept at a friend this weekend, it happened at a party and i was very drunk. When i woke up in her arms i really just needed to get out of there. So i kissed her goodbye and told her i had to go do some stuff.

Now, 2 days later, i really need to explain to her that im not seeking for a relationship at this point, as i do not want another person to commit to. She's a really good friend of mine. How the hell do i explain myself?!

We did not have sex; we just made out and cuddled in bed.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just tell her straight & simple. The other night was good, I'd like to remain friends, but I'm not looking for a relationship. If you start faffing about its going to get messy.

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Should i tell it to her in person or just text?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Write it in a note and get your mate's mate to give it to her across the classroom.

Best way.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
tell her in person and just be straight forward about it

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Just have sex and marry her already. If she can stand you beeing drunk you've got a winner.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Good lord, not by text! Meet her in person @ an alcohol-free venue. If you both start quaffing the giggle-juice, its game over.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
tell her you cant see her again because you have too many raids to go on? im sure she'll understand.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Can't believe it was the 10th reply before someone said something along those lines, you lot are slacking.

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Meeting her at a coffeeshop in some minutes! see you

old.user4556

And you did that why when you weren't looking for a relationship?

Good luck trying to explain that.

It's a good man tactic, it leaves the door open for a potential booty call.

Not interested in relationship <> not interested in sex.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Invite her round to watch you raid, that'll kill it right off.

Although actually, since you hate people so much you might as well get her to skype in to watch it, that way you don't have to dare see her face and actually deal with some real human interaction. You know, like you fucked off your family.

old.user4556

I reckon life would have been much easier had I been born gay. I envy those that are blessed with the gay.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I reckon life would have been much easier had I been born gay. I envy those that are blessed with the gay.
You think so?
My sister's not just gay, she's GAY! She's also more of a manhom than most men I know. If it wasn't for her obvious femininity, I'd say she acts exactly like a man.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
You think so?
My sister's not just gay, she's GAY! She's also more of a manhom than most men I know. If it wasn't for her obvious femininity, I'd say she acts exactly like a man.
Yeah but shes still a woman, and they are all just fucked up... :flame:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's nice that you think it was your decision to have sex* with her, she ofcourse has no power over a magnificent raid legend such as you ;)

*or make out, or hug, oh gosh how terrible.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's nice that you think it was your decision to have sex with her, she ofcourse has no power over a magnificent raid legend such as you ;)

He could have slept with her, but there was a new WoW expansion due out, so he didn't have time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom