P

Perplex

lol, really didn't take long at all :) 5 to 10 mins at the most

O

old.Upham

so what if Glynners is gay? is it going to effect you in any way? :eek:

O

old.^S0LIDUS^

Why is this thread in the Quake 2 section? It has nothing to do with the game, so why does it exist?

So pathetic. Perplex, why did u feel the need to write such an essay??

O

old.welsh.solo

Rofl.

hahaha! soldius! whats yur problem u gay aswell? it was put here, cos it was in the room #quake2.uk*** that glynners used over 50 remarks to homesexuals... if you want, ill get his fone number and u can have it... I got an idea... Dont play q2, go play Tribes or summit... lol... Perplex u type fast ;) lol...

SoLo^

GAYS STINK! :upyours: :)

P

Perplex

Originally posted by ^S0LIDUS^
Why is this thread in the Quake 2 section? It has nothing to do with the game, so why does it exist?

So pathetic. Perplex, why did u feel the need to write such an essay??

You've been in these forums for all of about 5 mins, registered a few days ago, know NOTHING of this forums history at all. I suggest you shut up and fuck off

O

old.welsh.solo

You've been in these forums for all of about 5 mins, registered a few days ago, know NOTHING of this forums history at all. I suggest you shut up and fuck off

GO PERP, GO PERP!

/me does sum little dance...

lol

SoLo^

Kill benders... :) my mistake :)

O

old.^S0LIDUS^

Originally posted by Perplex

LOL.

Actually, i know a LOT more than you think.......

O

old.welsh.solo

Originally posted by ^S0LIDUS^

LOL.

Actually, i know a LOT more than you think.......

Can you proove it though? with over more reasons that perp used to proove that glynners is bent.. ? didnt think so...

SoLo^

Erm.. gays die

M

Mr B

welsh.solo

"To Gay People..
Die. "

"Erm.. gays die"

Can you be any more offensive?

...you also appear to be confused:

"Kill gays... Long Live Lesbians!"

gay = Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex.

lesbian = A woman whose sexual orientation is to women.

Now either grow-up, get an education or fuck off.

<graham>
The decision is yours
</graham>

O

old.^S0LIDUS^

Originally posted by welsh.solo
Can you proove it though? with over more reasons that perp used to proove that glynners is bent.. ? didnt think so...

I said i knew a lot more about this place than perplex thought i did, i will leave it at that.

Originally posted by welsh.solo
Erm.. gays die

Yet another sad comment based on very little knowledge known. I agree with Mr B, you should do either of the 3 things he has told you to do.

O

old.Delboy

Some people should simply use ignore lists in their profile. After a while you forget its even active.

O

old.Upham

This thread should be closed...
what has being gay got to do whit the game Quake2?
Most people who post on these boards are immature little twats...
nuff said :eek:

O

old.^S0LIDUS^

Agreed.

Moderators, what'dya say?? Lets end it eh?

P

Perplex

That's quite astute actually. I knew he seemed familiar

O

old.^S0LIDUS^

i don't even know who this 'glynners' is. Who was he, what was he like, and why on earth do you think 'i' am him??

P

Perplex

I never said a thing. Just pointing out some circumstantial evidence

S

stu

Two basics of Criminology

1) When accused, the "criminal" will always make a big deal of the fact they don't have a single idea who/what/when/where you're talking about. They give themselves away by 'trying too hard', as it were, because it's very easy to show that they're lying.

i don't even know who this 'glynners' is. Who was he, what was he like, and why on earth do you think 'i' am him??

2) You can tell a guilty person because they talk about proof. If you accuse an innocent person of something, they say "I didn't do it". A guilty person says "that doesn't prove anything".

those threads dont prove a thing

M

Mr B

Hi Glynn3rs!

I said that some time ago :D

- didn't warrant much investigation, just a simple understanding of linguistics - ^solids^ or whoever Glynn3rs re-registered as uses an identical style of structuring sentances and also makes the same type of grammatical errors as glynn3rs did.

Back to drawing-board glynn3rs "me old China" :)

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom