Not open for further replies.
O

old.Tribal Spaceman

Trebz << has m00 skillz ;o)

fucking lol Trebz
3d.gif

O

old.[CS]Sentinel

lol Trebz, fuck me that was pure class :)

Sent

P

Perplex

Originally posted by Trebz
For the amusement of everyone, Glynners has requested this post to be closed and Tribal Spaceman banned for making abusive comments...I'd close the post but I found it quite amusing, if anyone should be banned it should by Glynners for being a repressed "shite inbred albino gimpoid cunt0x".

LOL. You're the fucking man, and I owe you a pint :)

E

Embattle

Originally posted by Perplex
I had a lot more evidence but quite frankly I couldn't be bothered. I've proved my point already ;)

I'm convinced....even if I didn't read all that :)

O

old.GLyNN3RS

You uneducated bums probably think im getting pissed off and annoyed that you keep on reopening this thread, well im not? Keep going boys, keep up the laughter :) Dont make me stop you:)

It provides me with amusement. And Perplex, your new sig, am i sensing a bit of 'im pissed off' by you just because i embarrased you by showing everyone your picture??

Oh yes m8, its true, its damn true. What a bad loser:(

S

stu

Originally posted by GLyNN3RS
You uneducated bums probably think im getting pissed off and annoyed that you keep on reopening this thread...
err yeah you are, coz last time you posted it was with

(P.s, this will be my last post in this thread, mainly because i dont take any interest in homosexuality)
which means either you are getting pissed off, or you take an interest in homosexuality, or both :) wp moron

btw, congratulations for "showing everyone Perplex's picture". Man, he really wanted to keep it secret as well. That's why it was on a website...

P

Perplex

Embarrassed cos you showed peeps my pic? lol? I put my picture up on the site voluntarily. What on earth have I to be pissed off about? it's funny how even slicer will post pics of himself, however you haev remained a complete mystery. Hiding your cleft lip?

O

old.GLyNN3RS

Perplex you really think id give my picture to little turds like you?

Yeh and wtf is a cleft lip?

S

Summo

Whoooa!

Just read the whole post through. This is some f'ked up work, but funny.

I don't know what Glynners did to deserve this but I feel sorry for the guy.

M

Mr_Horus

Nah, he is a cunt.
Clearly Izzy's theories about repressed homosexuality ring true.
I mean GLyNN3RS, why do you bother?
No really, why put in the effort? you just cant compete, as you aint on the same mental footing as Perplex, Stu, Embattle, Mr^B, and countless others.

Give up and call it a day.

And as for your 'k thx bi', are you trying to tell us you are not a supressed homosexual but in fact, a supressed BIsexual?

O

old.GLyNN3RS

Horus^ mate you are very late in the day with your comments.

This thread was started ages ago, and is old news, so therefore, you comments, quite frankly, dont mean shit now,

And since i have never spoken to you in my life before, i find it funny that you call me a 'cunt' and percieve to hate me so much.

'No really, why put in the effort? you just cant compete, as you aint on the same mental footing as Perplex, Stu, Embattle, Mr^B, and countless others.'

Wow!! So fucking what?? They know more about homosexuality than i do!!! Man i feel terrible that my mental footing on homosexuality isn't up to scratch:(

E

Embattle

They know more about homosexuality than i do!!! Man i feel terrible that my mental footing on homosexuality isn't up to scratch:(

Don't belittle yourself, you know much more about poo pushing than me :p

M

Mr B

It's all areas of sexuality I think you'll find...but that is irrelevant

I know a lot about women, but I can't claim to be one.

I know a lot about mental disorders - but it doesn't mean I have one penguin.

I know a lot about illegal drugs, but don't take any.

Are you spotting a pattern?

Good.

Mr^B

M

Mr_Horus

And since i have never spoken to you in my life before, i find it funny that you call me a 'cunt' and percieve to hate me so much.
Actually no you thick shit. We have spoken on IRC. Clearly your memory is as effective as your insults.

Man i feel terrible that my mental footing on homosexuality isn't up to scratch:(
Hey dont worry, i'm sure your physical experiences more than make up for your lack of mental footing and comprehension. As any student will tell you, experience is FAR better than any amount of theory.

[/B][/QUOTE]

E

Embattle

Originally posted by Mr B
I know a lot about mental disorders - but it doesn't mean I have one penguin.

Think this would of been better - but it doesn't mean I'm a penguin(choc or flightless bird?) ;)

O

old.GLyNN3RS

Erm...boys..you dont seem to get it. I dont take any interest in homosexuality, therefore, i dont study it like peeps such as Perplex. I dont care wether your mental footing on homosexuality is higher than me, i just dont give a shit, get it??

Originally posted by Horus^

Actually no you thick shit. We have spoken on IRC. Clearly your memory is as effective as your insults.

Well sorry Hourus^ but i have bigger things to remember and more important things to think about other than reviewing IRC chats. Proves you have a lot of time on your hands eh?

O

old.TUG

Face it, you're all a bunch of cunts if you feel the need to push the argument on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on...

Tedious? Yes.

Boring? Yes.

Why don't you just all leave this post to die or get a mod to lock it? Sure you have better shit to do with yer time dontcha peeps? :)

M

Mr_Horus

Well we would, but GLyNN3RS just keeps popping up like a bad penny.
Its not OUR fault :)

O

old.welsh.solo

took me bout half hour but got thru the whole of this thread, Glynners, yur gay face it, b_beans... does that b stand for bender... and 2 Trebz.. *Clap* *Clap*... Perplex.. you proud of the size of this thread? and actually... how long did it take u to do all those quotes? :D

SoLo^ ( #ra2.wales )

To Gay People..
Die.
Love SoLo^ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom