Evidence of GLyNNERS homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Perplex

Evidence of GLyNNERS (AKA SOLIDUS) homosexuality

I felt compelled to count the amount of reference to homosexuality Glynners has made in just the "#quake2.uk cunts" thread.

It turns out to be a huge list. Recent research revealed that men whom are openly extremely homophobic actually harbour secret homosexual desires. The reason for the hostility is that their environment and upbringing has been a very homophobic one, causing them to hate themselves for what they really are deep down inside...homosexual.

The thousands of references GLyNNERS makes to homosexuality, and the male genitalia serves as a clear indicator of "self doubt projection". In other words, he projects his doubts (about his own sexuality and orientation in this case) onto those whom he sees as a threat, to his masculinity. The subject hates his secret homosexuality, and also hates his 'opponents'. The projection of one percieved hate onto another is merely a matter of course.

Anyway, I'll leave you to browse through this list (which is by no means comprehensive, this was just from one thread.

As a second point, I would urge Slicer, Mitche, and any other of GLyNNERS aquaintances to seriously reconsider their 'friendship' with a person so obviously mixed up and in such great personal emotional turmoil.

Eighty per cent of aggressively homophobic men are self-loathing, repressed homosexuals, according to Prof Henry Adams of the University of Georgia

His research, published by the American Psychological Association in 1996, tested men who were strongly anti-gay, and who claimed they were totally heterosexual. He wired these men to a penile-circumference measuring device and showed them gay sex videos. Prof Adams found that eight out of ten of these homophobic men became sexually aroused (got an erection) while watching the gay videos

Prof Adams concluded that men who express strongly anti-gay attitudes are usually expressing a fear and loathing of their own repressed homosexual feelings. Homophobia is mostly a displaced, disordered form of homosexuality, where the person attempts to deny their queer desires to themselves and to others

GLyNNERS blurted:
the officially classed faggots at #quake2.uk have got 2 b the lamest around

GLyNNERS blurted:
The faggotness of this room is quite simply the gayest around wiv that twat called something like 'opig-dp'(whatever gay name it was) a prime example

GLyNNERS blurted:
The sheer wankerism of u and ur other gaylords leaves you laying periously close to the top of the most faggot-infested mirc channel of all time

GLyNNERS blurted:
I mean i can see why u poofs r like bots on the gay channel 24:7 cos u aint got n e fing better to do wiv ur sad lives

GLyNNERS blurted:
YOU ARE ALL GAY BOTS WHO ARE IN THE CHANNEL EVERY FUCKING TIME GUARANTEED

GLyNNERS blurted:
Ur all faggots.

GLyNNERS blurted:
do i give a horses ass that ive bin banned from ur faggott-infested channel

GLyNNERS blurted:
i go after girls not guys, and my point is exaggerated by the kingprick opid-bg (whatever his fucking name is) who wanks in his boyfriends faces

GLyNNERS blurted:
1) Ur all faggots

GLyNNERS blurted:
2) U've all got 2 inchers
(I know this has no reference to gayness, but he seems obsessed with penis too. Worth mentioning)

GLyNNERS blurted:
6) I dont give a shit u kicked me out of 'quake2.uk becasue put simply thats the room where faggotts belong

GLyNNERS blurted:
10) I own all you prickfaced gays

GLyNNERS blurted:
Their beloved #quake2.uk is so faggott-infested

GLyNNERS blurted:
suck my dick too u quake2.uk muthafuckers

GLyNNERS blurted:
err well for me i went into the faggott-infested room without using the name 'GLyNN3RS'

GLyNNERS blurted:
I saw people such as 'perplex', 'sean black' 'STU' and other gay people

GLyNNERS blurted:
You are all #quake2.uk faggots who get erections by banning people from their room

GLyNNERS blurted:
perplex the gay

GLyNNERS blurted:
You truly r a faggot

GLyNNERS blurted:
i have an interest in studying male sexual organs

GLyNNERS blurted:
The knobbage of you really is phenomenal
(talking about penises again)

GLyNNERS blurted:
really are the knob of all knobs
(and again)

GLyNNERS blurted:
The wanker of all wankers
(and yet again)

GLyNNERS blurted:
In fact this could be another of u gay people who lies

GLyNNERS blurted:
you act gay

GLyNNERS blurted:
you are gay

GLyNNERS blurted:
you all seem to get erections
(does this guy ever stop thinking/talking about cock?

GLyNNERS blurted:
Who is this testicle
(YES! When he's not fantasizing about cocks, he dreams of testicles)

GLyNNERS blurted:
page 3 of this thread you knob you will find that
(oh dear, he's on about cocks again):

GLyNNERS blurted:
ffs you ill prick
(jesus, he must have a shrine to cocks)

GLyNNERS blurted:
but your still a bit of a knob
(and again folks)

GLyNNERS blurted:
There is many gay people

GLyNNERS blurted:
making gay comments

GLyNNERS blurted:
the knobbage of you people is phenomenal
(back to cocks I see)

GLyNNERS blurted:
So for all these unknown testicles such as Bohdi
(Hmmm, now he's mixing male genitals with Bodhi...Bods mate, beware, I think he has a thing for you)

GLyNNERS blurted:
living for, your PC and your ass.
(Now he wants your ass Bods...)

GLyNNERS blurted:
Oh and Stu- U r a real penis
(Again we see the subjects fascination with penis, but instead of his imaginary cocks he now wants a real one perchance)

GLyNNERS blurted:
And the rest of you are cockheads
(Further supporting evidence)

GLyNNERS blurted:
(he is talking about his dick by the way ppl)
(Again, he speaks of cock/penis)

GLyNNERS blurted:
business studies you thick cock
(Now he becomes descriptive. Thick cocks, maybe his fantasies are becoming more vivid to him?)

GLyNNERS blurted:
and answer your gay replies

GLyNNERS blurted:
you are, quite literally, faggotts

GLyNNERS blurted:
so suck my cock
(Yes, his homosexually orientated fantasies must be becoming stronger)

GLyNNERS blurted:
really are the wanker of all wankers who's
(Hmmm, progression of his homosexually orientated fantasies)

GLyNNERS blurted:
caused by hours, hours and more hours staring at men's sexual organs on a monitor
(Quite a desperate case it appears)

P

Perplex

I had a lot more evidence but quite frankly I couldn't be bothered. I've proved my point already ;)

R

ReActor

That's certainly what I'd call a serious obsession :)

O

old.Mitche

Bet you feel clever

Perplex, has to be typed, you got too much time on your hands my fiend....
and yes thats fiend, not friend before you start mocking my english, and/or my typing skills

P

Perplex

Re: Bet you feel clever

Originally posted by Mitche
Perplex, has to be typed, you got too much time on your hands my fiend....
and yes thats fiend, not friend before you start mocking my english, and/or my typing skills

Too much time on my hands? How so? That took all of about 5 minutes to do. I fully appreciate that typing anything of any intellectual content of any sort is nigh on impossibility for one such as yourself, but we're not all verbally handicapped.

M

Mr B

I was more or less convinced of this beforehand...

But it's nice to have some empirical evidence to back up a hypothesis...

:D

B

bodhi

Game Set and Match to the circumsized one.

O

old.TUG

romfflmmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol that woz fuckin funny :D

nuff massif 0wnerisation in da area by da perpster :D

P

Perplex

lol, I love the way GLyNNERS hasn't dared reply to this thread. This further reinforces the suspicions/allegations that he is in fact a closet homosexual, even though he may not realise it yet.

And the thing is GLyNNERS...if you reply now, it's too late. You've had ample time to reply, I've watched you reply to other threads since this was posted, so there's no excuse.

I'm pretty sure there are support organisations out there for you mate. There must be a lot of adolescents in the same situation as you're in, totaly confused about their sexuality. Especially now that we live in a time of such great anomie. Try looking in the yellow pages maybe?

(btw, I don't normally stoop to your level, but just in case you weren't sure, you have been totally and utterly owned. To the core)

O

old.[CS]Sentinel

Glynners is so far in the closet he's almost in fucking Narnia!

Sent

O

old.GLyNN3RS

Morning all

First of all, as for this:

Originally posted by Perplex
lol, I love the way GLyNNERS hasn't dared reply to this thread.

Perp, if you started this thread during the afternoon, then i wouldn't have seen it, because i finished school early yesterday. I then played some snooker until about 6pm, got home then replied to the 'quake2.uk cunts'and then at about 7pm, watched this film, did some homework for a good 2hours then dozed off cos i was tired. Nevertheless, i didnt notice this new thread you've started, so i'll reply now.

So in theory, this is the first time i have actually seen this thread.

OK my first question for you Perp, is how long did it take you to paste together this little beaut??

And to make a very strong point, 17 of those quotes that i wrote that you have quoted Perp, dont ACTUALLY relate to homosexuality. For example 'the knobbage of you really is phenomenal' and 'you are the wanker of all wankers'.

Although the thought of 2 men together makes me sick, I dont actually have anything against homosexuals. I wouldn't abuse them face to face or anything like that. I only refer to you lot as 'faggots' or whatever because it just happens to be the first name that comes into my head.

And as for all this stats stuff Perplex, i dont blame you for looking into this, after all you must be trying to make a name for yourself in the gay community. Who else would write a load of stats like this?

Cheerz, thx, bi

GLyNN3RS

P

Perplex

dear oh dear. Is that the best you can manage? Throwing more playground insults around? Still calling people gay? Tut tut, you're more deeply hidden in the closet than we first thought

M

Mr B

This thread was started at 19:15 on 3/4/2001

You wibbled some nonsense "ffs how many times do i have to say this?" on another thread at 19:36.

Therefore you were about and browsing for AT LEAST 21 minutes after the thread was started.

"So in theory, this is the first time i have actually seen this thread"

"in theory", yes, "in practice" you saw the thread and it's taken you all night to come up with the feeblest excuse for suppressed homosexuality I've ever heard in my life...

Perp already answered, it took him about 5 mins to compile...(the same amount of time it would take anyone with half a brain and a copy of notepad).

Oh, what happened to your second "of all", you start off "First of all[...]" and then you seemed to fade away towards the end of your post...and you also say "my first question for you Perp[...]" and fail to ask a second question...

...and you really think you have what it takes for Oxbridge?

I would laugh at you, but I have a strange suspicion that you are serious about all this...

Seek help.

Right go to go do some work now...

Oh...hold on...I have pe0ns to do that for me...

/me goes shopping.

B

S

stu

Originally posted by GLyNN3RS
And to make a very strong point, 17 of those quotes that i wrote that you have quoted Perp, dont ACTUALLY relate to homosexuality. For example 'the knobbage of you really is phenomenal' and 'you are the wanker of all wankers'.
Repressed homophobia also displays itself in an obsession with male genitalia. So thanks for pointing that out :)

I only refer to you lot as 'faggots' or whatever because it just happens to be the first name that comes into my head.
lol that's the whole point lad. The idea of a repressed mental condition is that it's subconscious. Let's face it Glynners, you're homosexual, and you may not even know it :)

Who else would write a load of stats like this?
Medical researchers, psychologists, etc?

Cheerz, thx, bi
Man the number of times he uses this, despite the butchered spelling (also note the rather interesting take on "bye" :)), I think he idolises me or something. Considering the rest of the evidence here, I'm gonna be moving around with my back to the wall for the near future :)

Face it lad. You're gay. Be proud. Stand up. Be counted. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

P

Perplex

heh. thanks MrB and Stu for pointing out to GLyNNERS that even his reply which took him all night to formulate, did nothing but further prove the hypothesis that he is in the closet.

I don't quite think I've seen anyone so owned as GLyNNERS is at the moment. The poor kid is whittering on in nonsensical incoherent blather, his mind must be doing somersaults :(

O

old.Morpheus

You raise a very serious point here, Perplex. I think he is a very repressed young man.

O

old.GLyNN3RS

OK, lets clarify something.

As Mr.B so rightly pointed out, the reply which i posted this morning looks only half done. This is because i started the thread this morning during a free period. Loadsa teachers were idling around and i thought to myself: "im gonna look a right idiot if someone sees me writing to someone about homosexuality". So i thought i'd better send what i had written to get a few replies back, (which you have all done)and continue the rest when i got home, which i am doing right now.

So as for this:

thanks MrB and Stu for pointing out to GLyNNERS that even his reply which took him all night to formulate, did nothing but further prove the hypothesis that he is in the closet.

tuff.....

Anyways people, soak your way through my bitch of a reply.

Right, Perplex, you still haven't told me how long it took you to paste that homo trash together. A good few hours of your worthless life i guess. I mean c'mon, you spend hours of your time (mind you, you dont have anything better to do do you) quoting from this guy know as 'Prof Henry Adams'(?) about general homophobic attitude of 'apparant homosexuals':

Recent research revealed that men whom are openly extremely homophobic actually harbour secret homosexual desires.[/B]

Err..the only sexual desires i harbour Perp are ones involving insanely beautiful women.

The reason for the hostility is that their environment and upbringing has been a very homophobic one, causing them to hate themselves for what they really are deep down inside...homosexual.[/B]

My upbringing was sound thanks. I've always had good appraisal from my schools (i never actually left any schools), and my grades are sound. I was raised well and i wasn't the result of a one night stand unlike some of you lot, who still cant work out what your purpose is in life. So in tihs case Perplex, i feel sorry for YOU matey:(

The thousands of references GLyNNERS makes to homosexuality[/B]

OK, one right and one wrong here. True, i do make references to homosexuals. But Perp, try counting the actual amount of references i have made (this is feasible). You'll find it is substantially less than 'thousands'. Do you need me to start you off? OK then. It goes 1..2..3..4......

In other words, he projects his doubts (about his own sexuality and orientation in this case) onto those whom he sees as a threat, to his masculinity. The subject hates his secret homosexuality, and also hates his 'opponents'. The projection of one percieved hate onto another is merely a matter of course.[/B]

How right you are Perpster. I DO hate my opponents. You loada collectively stupid knobs. Although i dont project my doubts on my sexuality. I am straight clean and through. Similar to TUG actually, i dont mind a 15 year old schoolgirl

Eighty per cent of aggressively homophobic men are self-loathing, repressed homosexuals, according to Prof Henry Adams of the University of Georgia[/B]

80%!! Blimey!! Good job im in the 20% margin eh?!! I would also like to reverse something you've just said: 'self-loathing'. I dont loath over myself, but i know a few girls that do. If only you had the same response....

His research, published by the American Psychological Association in 1996, tested men who were strongly anti-gay, and who claimed they were totally heterosexual. He wired these men to a penile-circumference measuring device and showed them gay sex videos. Prof Adams found that eight out of ten of these homophobic men became sexually aroused (got an erection) while watching the gay videos[/B]

I would be more than welcome to attach myself to a P.C.M.D, only problem is that i wont get a stiffie when watching two 20 year olds doing stuff that makes me want to throw up on people like you.

Prof Adams concluded that men who express strongly anti-gay attitudes are usually expressing a fear and loathing of their own repressed homosexual feelings. [/B]

Is the Prof talking to a particular group here?

Homophobia is mostly a displaced, disordered form of homosexuality, where the person attempts to deny their queer desires to themselves and to others[/B]

This is absolutely true. Shame the name GLyNN3RS isn't mentioned though. So it mustn't concern me.

GLyNNERS [/B]

Its GLyNN3RS, not GLyNNERS.

Well Perplex, it did make me laugh, i must admitt, however, it seems like i have once again outshone you in almost EVERY comment you have made, just like i did with Mr.B.

Oh and something else:

Originally posted by Mr B
I was more or less convinced of this beforehand...

But it'll be nice to have some more empirical evidence to back up a hypothesis...

He's right. Perplex, maybe you could get Prof Henry Adam's theory on lesbianism. After all, Mr B has asked the question??

You have, once again, been utterly and truely OWN3D.
Reply to that, if you can lol!! (that ISNT feasible) (brain cell alert on stand-by)

Stop writing cheques that your ass cant cash.
Cheerz, thx, bi.
GLyNN3RS

B

bodhi

Originally posted by GLyNN3RS
I would also like to reverse something you've just said: 'self-loathing'. I dont loath over myself, but i know a few girls that do. If only you had the same response....

Why oh why am I not the least bit surprised?

Glynn3rs = fag0t :|

B

bodhi

Oh btw fag0t, here are 2 small hints next time you try and dazzle us with big words.

1)Learn to spell them
2)Try to find out what they mean before you look even more silly.

P

Perplex

Errrrm, all you've essentially done GLyNNERS is stick your fingers in your ears and sing "lalalala I can't hear you nerrr nerrr". You haven't addressed any of the issues with fact, just rather unfunny jokes? Let me demonstrate:

OK, one right and one wrong here. True, i do make references to homosexuals. But Perp, try counting the actual amount of references i have made (this is feasible). You'll find it is substantially less than 'thousands'. Do you need me to start you off? OK then. It goes 1..2..3..4......

Heh, that's it? What you basically said there GLyNNERS is "Hey, I do talk and think about gays all the time, but you can't count!! hahaha!!" Very disturbing.

80%!! Blimey!! Good job im in the 20% margin eh?!! I would also like to reverse something you've just said: 'self-loathing'. I dont loath over myself, but i know a few girls that do. If only you had the same response....
Again, another "heaheah I'm not gay guvnah! honest!!!!!11111". I present facts, you present rather limp humour with little or no fact whatsoever. Hmmm, I wonder which is the more crediable and valid.

I would be more than welcome to attach myself to a P.C.M.D, only problem is that i wont get a stiffie when watching two 20 year olds doing stuff that makes me want to throw up on people like you
You're still doing it mate? You're still talking graphically about the homosexual act? You really can't get it out of your mind can you?

This is absolutely true. Shame the name GLyNN3RS isn't mentioned though. So it mustn't concern me.
Yet again, you totally avoid answering my hard facts, and instead offer up some limp joke as reason for absolution? Afraid not, the facts still stand son.

It may (but I highly doubt) dawn upon that tiny kingdom you call your "mind" that you actually stand no chance whatsoever in a debate with me? It's quite amusing in a way, having a school boy with such an obvious talent for nothing, least of all intelligable debate, claiming to "own" me? Ok!

I was sure "owned!". You presented no fact, no debate, no intelligent input whatsoever. All you did was make a few unfunny jokes (hmm, I think they were jokes...if not, please accept my apologies...what were they?). Man, you're going to go far in life with intelligence like that! No, really, you are. You're a right little orator

O

old.oompa

Gylnners so what is it? are you a homosexual or do you simply have no brains?

M

Mr B

I notice with my recent "owning" that glynn3rs actually ignored all my comments.

"m8", aren't you going to cut, paste, quote and refute every one of them in turn?

pity...

B

bodhi

Yet again, you totally avoid answering my hard facts, and instead offer up some limp joke as reason for absolution? Afraid not, the facts still stand son.

That was a joke? I thought he was being serious(ly thick).

Guess we'll be seeing Glynn3rs on all the stand up shows soon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom