• No, I could not go.

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • No, I did not want to go.

Votes: 19 29.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ormorof

FH is my second home
my voting registration didnt go through in time gutted (just moved country :( )

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I don't see why the newspapers are hailing the egging of Nick Griffin as a good thing, I mean... the man can do whatever he wants... freedom of speech as all that... he can be a racist if he wants.

If I went around egging the Archbishop of Canterbury because I don't believe in him spreading the lies of the bible, there would be a fucking outrage.

It's always the more left wing liberal's who do this shit like hippies and crap, you never see the right wingers throwing eggs... it's so petty and pathetic. If you've got something to say then say it, if anyone cares enough they will listen.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Jobs fluctuate according to the economy - up turns = more jobs, down turns = less jobs. The simple fact of the matter is, by your nature, our doors would be opening and closing more than a prostitutes' legs, so in fact we'll keep the hard working immigrants when things are good, but when things go bad, we'll kick them out to save our own skin. Eventually they won't come at all and the country will suffer.

It's a hideously bad argument for the anti-immigrant people to use but they still do for some reason.

It might be a hideously bad argument but it is amazing how many countries use it. In most Middle East countries you get a Residents Visa and are sponsered by a company for that VISA. If your job finishes your VISA is cancelled after 3 months and you have to return home. Seems like a good system to me and works well.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I don't see why the newspapers are hailing the egging of Nick Griffin as a good thing, I mean... the man can do whatever he wants... freedom of speech as all that... he can be a racist if he wants.

If I went around egging the Archbishop of Canterbury because I don't believe in him spreading the lies of the bible, there would be a fucking outrage.

It's always the more left wing liberal's who do this shit like hippies and crap, you never see the right wingers throwing eggs... it's so petty and pathetic. If you've got something to say then say it, if anyone cares enough they will listen.

Precisely. These lefty weirdos are all for freedom of speech, so long as you agree with them.

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
a research of food throwing for political means would show you that not only one side of the political spectrum utilizes it , common sense could have told you that also :)

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Precisely. These lefty weirdos are all for freedom of speech, so long as you agree with them.

That's unfair, just because one group of about 20 idiots think that throwing eggs at the bnp is a good idea that doesn't mean that all left wing people think that denying someone their freedom of speech is a good idea.
In fact those people are complete hypocrites, but that doesn't make me a hypocrite as well.

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
whats throwing an egg at him going to change, do we need another book depository incident ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom