• No, I could not go.

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • No, I did not want to go.

Votes: 19 29.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ezteq

Queen of OT
It's a shame there wasn't a party that stood for kicking out all the fucking useless lazy "Born and bred brits" who sit about popping out kids or impregnating others moaning about all the "fookin immigrants who come over here nicking our jobs" (and how long have you been claming incapacity benefit for that bad back of yours?) when they've only worked about 3 days in their whole lives.

The ones who are in prison for committing crimes or who make their neighbours lives a living hell but hay "I were fookin born 'ere I got the right to behave however I want!" the junkies and hookers who steal and spread disease, they're alright they were born here. The people who molest children, nah leave em be they were born here. The tax and benifit cheats...Born here? The flaming clavlings who hang about in the streets at night terrorising people because they can because they were born here

If there was a party that'd get rid of all the useless lazy bastards suffering from severe cases of entitlement syndrome who see every different coloured face as a threat to their way of money grubbing blood sucking life then hell i'd of voted for them like a shot.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Do you not realise living standards in those countries are much worse? Theres a reason they flock over here then chuck money back to there homelands, if i worked in Poland(for example) i wouldnt be able to each a quarter of the wage i would working in UK. But hey it's ok because we can over there right?

Also furthermore, why the hell should i move?

no one is saying you should. I am saying you have the same right as other EU citizens. I would like to know how our living standards are better than for example France, Holland, Germany?

Some parts of EU may be better than England, but many parts of England are likely worse than other parts of the EU.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Maybe (most likely) you don't live in a high foreign area, it's quite funny seeing signs around schools, work places all written in polish/punjab and english.

I do, there are loads of Polish people working and living near me, cheap labour is needed in the warehouses and such. My wife works at nursery for people who cba to look after their own kids, none of the parents work yet they still get childcare. A lot of the kids don't speak very much English and even fewer of the parents do.

We need to look at Australia's policy, if you are useless to us we don't want you.

Zede

Part of the furniture
I voted UKIP partly as a protest and partly because I want open debate followed by a referendum on whether we stay in Europe, personally I want us out. I also think our immigration needs fixing, not stopped but fixing.

you have to think on a global scale. Europe is competing with other economic blocks, mainly the far east, the americas & the new Indo-chinese block. We dont wanna fall to far behind. Stayin In europe & the uk getting the Euro in my opinion is good thing.

Everz

FH is my second home
no one is saying you should. I am saying you have the same right as other EU citizens. I would like to know how our living standards are better than for example France, Holland, Germany?

Some parts of EU may be better than England, but many parts of England are likely worse than other parts of the EU.

Should have written most, but still. Do France/Germany both not employ a check of whether you are needed by them anymore or is like UK and open doors?.

Everz

FH is my second home
I do, there are loads of Polish people working and living near me, cheap labour is needed in the warehouses and such. My wife works at nursery for people who cba to look after their own kids, none of the parents work yet they still get childcare. A lot of the kids don't speak very much English and even fewer of the parents do.

We need to look at Australia's policy, if you are useless to us we don't want you.

Sort of work i wouldnt mind doing, anything for a bit of money but still.

I agree, Australia's policy as i've said before is the right way to go.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What we need is a vote for the king of the world.

Not one of these "so called" rulers, like presidents who don't have sh*t all to say about things.

Get an election going on who should rule over the whole freaking world and i'll be writing my support down.

tris-

Ran out of time to edit.
How are we measuring standards of living anyway?

For life expectancy, were behind most of europe List of countries by life expectancy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We have the worst state pension UK state pension is the worst in Europe | This is Money

Hard to find stats on wages but this si the best I can come up with

"It also found wide variations in pay within Europe. The average annual salary in the UK is £41,529, which is significantly higher than the European average but still far short of the sums on offer in the US.

Only Austria, with average net salaries of £47,630, the Netherlands (£44,633), Switzerland (£46,585) and Luxembourg (£44,272) can compete with the US on pay after both salary and the cost of living are taken into account, the ACO analysis says.
"

Times Higher Education - Pay varies but Europe lags £18K below American mean

Should have written most, but still. Do France/Germany both not employ a check of whether you are needed by them anymore or is like UK and open doors?.

The countries are in the EU and my understanding of the various Treaties that all the countries have signed, is that EU residents can move freely between EU countries. Furthermore, they enjoy what ever rights, protections or laws are affective in the particular country.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Wrong, it's a party which shows that the established parties are missing out on different points, so new parties form to take care of that problem.

What they promote are basic democratic rights, which is a rather good thing, if you ask me. Now it might be that you do not care about your privacy, but this doesn't mean that everyone needs to have your opinion. You don't like them? Don't vote for them.

You think you need to argue against them? Your perfect right, but arguing needs arguments to be serious. Just ranting without showing any points is just useless.

Ouh, that's a lot of text to say PWNED :)

Zenith

Part of the furniture
I voted, mostly because I had to vote against our extremist rightwing party wouldnt get a seat ( which they didnt, luckily for us ).

I really cant understand all the people voting for the Pirateparty... Sure, its a protest, but there is loads of different protests that doesnt need to get our general politics involved and mess things up. Its a freaking fashion-party, focusing on questions that they know will get a popular feedback, regardless of their immediately importance...

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I voted, mostly because I had to vote against our extremist rightwing party wouldnt get a seat ( which they didnt, luckily for us ).

I really cant understand all the people voting for the Pirateparty... Sure, its a protest, but there is loads of different protests that doesnt need to get our general politics involved and mess things up.

We will see.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I a for what the UKIP said let people come to England still but only people who can do jobs we need doing. I would take it one step on and say people have to speak English if they want to live here too.

tris-

Soze, what about all the ex-pats polluting foreign countries then?

Surely they should have to speak that language or fuck off back here?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Soze, what about all the ex-pats polluting foreign countries then?

Surely they should have to speak that language or fuck off back here?

Yes they should I would never go off to live in France if i could not speak passable French. I read about a police force who spend millions a year on translators and then the Court needs a translator Schools Hospitals ect all need translators so i really do think if you want to come and live here you should speak the lingo.

tris-

Not sure i agree with that. English is a bastardisation of all kinds of languages AFAIK, and 'native englishman' are a bastardisation of different ethnicities from days gone by.

I think to be English is to be a part of a mixture of everything.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Agreed, where it goes wrong however is when the British worker (i.e. me) fails to find a job because foreigner workers have taken most, which is a very big 'problem' as you may say in the Wolverhampton and surrounding areas, which leads to alot of the natives just sitting around playing xbox.

That's the argument which right extremists have been using for ages and it's just plain wrong. Take a look at the work these people do and you will see that a lot of them do bad and underpaid jobs, which no "native worked" would want to do.

In every nation there are lazy bums and people who work hard. People just like to have a scapegoat and so why not the foreigners? It's easy to blame them and it's enough to get votes from people who just want to show their anger.

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Woah.... :p

I thought the whole ethnic self hatred thing was bad in Finland... I had no idea what britons have to suffer. :ninja:

Everz

FH is my second home
That's the argument which right extremists have been using for ages and it's just plain wrong. Take a look at the work these people do and you will see that a lot of them do bad and underpaid jobs, which no "native worked" would want to do.

In every nation there are lazy bums and people who work hard. People just like to have a scapegoat and so why not the foreigners? It's easy to blame them and it's enough to get votes from people who just want to show their anger.

There's a point where though that there becomes no jobs for the natives, i'm all for them coming to work here using the same system in use in Australia, where if there needed then they can come across, but if there not needed then the doors are closed firmly shut.

It doesnt help in our country that you can get more money from claiming benefits then working however.

tris-

It doesnt help in our country that you can get more money from claiming benefits then working however.

Can you please tell me how to do this?
I am currently on £50.95 Job Seekers Allowance a week, or £200 a month. This is aproximatley £600 less than working a minimum wage job for 37.5 hours a week.

This week, I am even doing a temporary job for only 25 hours, which will net me £170 in one week, compared to the £50.95 of JSA.

You could work for 16 hours a week and still get JSA, which is more than just the benefits again.

You could be disabled and get DLA, which is less than working. A single parent without a job, for less than working.

I do not know of any benefit that pays more money than working a full time job on mininimum wage.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Woah.... :p

I thought the whole ethnic self hatred thing was bad in Finland... I had no idea what britons have to suffer. :ninja:

Where are you from?! :eek6:

Never had experience with self-hatred with Finns, except if you've drinked all your money, jobs and cars away.

And even those guys are too drunk 24/7 to care :D

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
There's a point where though that there becomes no jobs for the natives, i'm all for them coming to work here using the same system in use in Australia, where if there needed then they can come across, but if there not needed then the doors are closed firmly shut.

Jobs fluctuate according to the economy - up turns = more jobs, down turns = less jobs. The simple fact of the matter is, by your nature, our doors would be opening and closing more than a prostitutes' legs, so in fact we'll keep the hard working immigrants when things are good, but when things go bad, we'll kick them out to save our own skin. Eventually they won't come at all and the country will suffer.

It's a hideously bad argument for the anti-immigrant people to use but they still do for some reason.

Everz

FH is my second home
Jobs fluctuate according to the economy - up turns = more jobs, down turns = less jobs. The simple fact of the matter is, by your nature, our doors would be opening and closing more than a prostitutes' legs, so in fact we'll keep the hard working immigrants when things are good, but when things go bad, we'll kick them out to save our own skin. Eventually they won't come at all and the country will suffer.

It's a hideously bad argument for the anti-immigrant people to use but they still do for some reason.

Where did i say kick them out, i was saying use the same ideals as Australia does, where if you are needed then your are welcome to stay in the country if you are not needed (at the time of wanting to move to there) then you are not allowed in, this is not telling those that already come to go home.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Where did i say kick them out, i was saying use the same ideals as Australia does, where if you are needed then your are welcome to stay in the country if you are not needed (at the time of wanting to move to there) then you are not allowed in, this is not telling those that already come to go home.

That's true.

I misread completely - my bad.

tris-

Id still love to know how benefits will pay me more money tha work :)

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Id still love to know how benefits will pay me more money tha work :)
JSA + Housing Benefit + Council Tax Benefit + Child Benefit + Child Tax Allowance
= More income than a fulltime job on minimum wage.

Me and my wife both have fulltime incomes. Not great ones, but not bad. We're struggling to meet all our obligations each month.

My wife sees people who claim dole/JSA sitting back doing nothing and playing their games console all day or watching Sky Sports on their large HDTV.

We sat down an worked out that we would be £150 a month better off if we both quit work and just claimed benefits. We wouldn't do that though because our work ethic is a self-esteem thing as well.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Not sure i agree with that. English is a bastardisation of all kinds of languages AFAIK, and 'native englishman' are a bastardisation of different ethnicities from days gone by.

I think to be English is to be a part of a mixture of everything.

Not sure that i get your point.

In the UK the national language is English and i do not think it is too out of order to say you expect people who wish to come and live here be able to speak English. And not just because it will save money but for social reasons too being able to speak English might ease segregation?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I'm freakin delighted the BNP got so many votes, anything to stir the hornets nest is fine by me.
One step nearer the revolution :flame:

Just imagine if they got in power and now it doesn't seem quite as ridiculous.

You'd be suprised how easy it would be to stir up nationilist fever when you control the media.
Right wingers in France and UK, we are the two nuclear powers as well.

Fascists and nuclear weapons....what can go wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom