EU Beta Invites on the way!

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Vista is a supported OS. A long time ago, it wasn't but pretty early on in the process that changed.

manually updated some settings in profile but I guess i'll have to remember and properly submit my latest pc's spec tonight then :)

Anar

One of Freddy's beloved
Not sure, but the WAR home page should be updated as soon as the beta emails are sent. I stil not had one so i hope they havent ;)

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
Seen some other fan sites and they have been sent. Nothing for me again.

I give up now. :(

Anar

One of Freddy's beloved
Seen some other fan sites and they have been sent. Nothing for me again.

I give up now. :(

dont give up just yet :touch:, im putting my faith in this statment from the main site :worthy:

".....Make sure that your profile on the beta centre is up to date and look out for more news as soon as the invites are sent".

so hang on in there!!:clap:

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
no email and nothing on the war-europe site :( I've seen a few posts on other forums where people have got in. Just hoping that its not all at once and we all get something in the coming days. ;)

Anar

One of Freddy's beloved
no email and nothing on the war-europe site :( I've seen a few posts on other forums where people have got in. Just hoping that its not all at once and we all get something in the coming days. ;)

Im not saying those people are fibbing and congrats to you all that are in, but for my sanity (And sake of the little spring on my F5 key) im gonna wait until its on the Official site before I start banging my keyboad against my head...............again ;) *spams F5* :p

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
dont give up just yet :touch:, im putting my faith in this statment from the main site :worthy:

".....Make sure that your profile on the beta centre is up to date and look out for more news as soon as the invites are sent".

so hang on in there!!:clap:

I wish i was as optimistic as you ;)

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing for me yet.

I wonder if all mails are sent at once or sent in waves?

Iain? enlighten us!

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
News is up, invites are sent.

Due to the magic of the internet and email pixies there may be a delay in receiving emails. We're sending them out as fast as our email server will let us but they don't all go instantly, it takes a couple of hours and then there may be an additional delay before it lands in your inbox - especially if you use a webmail service.

Bourlog

Fledgling Freddie
News is up, invites are sent.

Due to the magic of the internet and email pixies there may be a delay in receiving emails. We're sending them out as fast as our email server will let us but they don't all go instantly, it takes a couple of hours and then there may be an additional delay before it lands in your inbox - especially if you use a webmail service.

Nice, So if i havent got any yet there might still be a chance? :p

Anar

One of Freddy's beloved
Bah......WTB a new keyboard *rubs head* :puke:

SonicBorg

Regular Freddie
am offering next weeks winning lotto ticket to someone who gives me their beta account ! ;D

PiXL

Fledgling Freddie
Damn, didn't get one. Hope they will send out some more invites soon. :)

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
So thats it? or will there be any more this week Iain?

All the invites for this wave have been sent and we aren't planning to send any more out just at the moment.

There will be regular invite waves as the beta progresses just as there were last year before the beta was suspended. As we get closer and closer to final release the numbers will get bigger so don't get too despondent if you missed out this time, there will be plenty more chances to come.

Chrismorris

Fledgling Freddie
All the invites for this wave have been sent and we aren't planning to send any more out just at the moment.

There will be regular invite waves as the beta progresses just as there were last year before the beta was suspended. As we get closer and closer to final release the numbers will get bigger so don't get too despondent if you missed out this time, there will be plenty more chances to come.

Thank you for the reply. Can stop praying at my bed side now then.
Who do i need to sleep with to get an invite? No1 is off limits.:sex: Lord knows ive done everything else to get in. :eek6:

PiXL

Fledgling Freddie

Sounds great! So there's still Hope!

Grimness

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds great! So there's still Hope!

not THAT long until release now..I`ve waited for this game since they started working on the FIRST warhammer online game, so I can wait a few more months.

Bourlog

Fledgling Freddie
not THAT long until release now..I`ve waited for this game since they started working on the FIRST warhammer online game, so I can wait a few more months.

True, been waiting for like 2 years now, i think i can manage to try to think about something else for a few months :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Can anyone clarify what the criteria is for getting in this phase of beta? A mate of mine who only applied a couple of months back got his invite today, I applied I dunno exactly but pretty much day #1 that the application page went up. I built his computer and the spec is identical to mine so I don't think it can't be down to the spec or application date either or surely I would have got in ahead considering that I applied many months before he did.

Anyway, not complaining as such just a bit confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom