Eriny's charm grouping

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
Same here m8, will be some days before xmas and between xmas and new year that i wont be able to attend. 3-4 runs this week is about max i can get done, which leaves us with a few runs left after xmas. might be able to squeeze in the remaining before the new year, but even so, its a nice thing to look forward to, having aquired that damn artifact, heh.

-----
Avowed

Chorend

Fledgling Freddie
Little problem for me for mondays eriny raid, it clashes with ML6.
my mincer needs ml6 so i'll have to go to that :(

evulboo

Fledgling Freddie
aye, there will be a few days i cannot make 1 of which is the 29th (my missus b-day) and also getting broadband installed on that day.

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
Another charm in stock, 11 in stock in total. Not bad, considering we only need 5 more! Lets keep it up guys, so we can all have a nice artifact to look forward to before the new year.

Next raid is tomorrow -> Tuesday the 21/12, same time as usual.

The current plan i'm working with is another run on wednesday, and if possible also on thursday. friday and the days until monday or tuesday next week, might be a problem for me. We will see how many post's here if they cant, and also check how many will turn up.

-----
Avowed

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Next week will be impossible for me, evening turn at job :mad:
This week i'm up everyday :)

Lwofyre

Fledgling Freddie
This week tuesday and wednesdays are fine. Next week np for monday-tuesday but then its new year and I am going for a skiing trip :clap:

Galie

One of Freddy's beloved
I'd love to join in and i'm free almost all the time due to university holidays and a lack of lectures in my third year. I can join with Sorc or Merc, I also have Mincer if its needed.

Synsk

Fledgling Freddie
just wanted to say that Hoeth cant come today on Erinys farm because he has problem with his internet ;<

Hoeth

Fledgling Freddie
Hey guys, sorry. Now I have my net back :wub: Seeya next time.

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
3 charms left guys!

Next run is Thursday the 22/12, 19:30 cet. Please try and be there in good time, so we wont have to wait 30 minutes to get started on an encounter that takes less than 20 minutes to complete.

-----
Avowed

Havesome

Fledgling Freddie
soz i did not attend last night ended up haveing one too many. I'll be there for sure tonight

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
I might be able to attend today providing we get moving at 19:30 sharp.

I have a christmas dinner to attend and even if we do this at 19:30 I will be late.

What this means is that I will try and be on a bit before 19:30, and If we
cannot get ppl there in time I will have to get going without attending.

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Change of plans, Im heading off for the dinner now and I hope to be back by 20:00 CET, with some luck...

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
Garruloman, Technodave and Lwofyre, please PM me ingame as we got the last charms in stock tonight! 16 charms in total, got a screenie of them all being in my house vault.

Now, whoever said this was a stupid idea, you can get this screenie up a certain place on your body, if you feel like it!

Grats to the people who attended on a regular basis, and for being both good company, and good players. Made the raids easy, EVEN with the 1 minute delay's in toa earlier, heh..

We are currently planning on doing 2 last runs, in the new year, to get the charms for Lechuck and Ribas.

-----
Avowed

Lwofyre

Fledgling Freddie
One word: WOW!

I've never been a big fan of public announced raids but am very please with both the people I met in this farming group and the outcome.

Big thanks to Avowed for organizing, Docs and Avowed for running the raid (and being a good sports at dieing ;) ) and the whole bunch for making these raids enjoyable and fun despite the horrible circumstances we encountered. Ofc big thanks to all the helpers we had too.

Since I am at my parents celebrating x-mas I will try to PM Avowed after the 27th. And ofc I will be around to get the last two charms.

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
I must say it feels nice to finally have the charm activated, to bad its a
bitch to lvl and 90% of the mobs ingame are either female or lack any sex whatsoever.

It was a pleasure to attend and die on a regular basis,
I cannot understand how I actually managed to survive with my staff intact on some raids. :p

And to think you guys were about to give up on me last night... :touch:

To get a bunch of insta pops after that really made my day!

What a christmas present :cheers:

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
I thought all the Grannys were female?

Anyone know any other spots with pure male mobs?

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Another one 1 found (after we lost DC and crimm :( )
Templars! :clap:

Leveling Croc ring, Charm AND mad scallars ;)

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Well first i have to say is gratz for these greats raids mates,
Second is when will be the 2 raids left? for any reason my sorc didn't get the credit :(

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Thats entirely up to Avowed when the two last runs are made,
but if Im not all wrong I think we will have to wait for the guys who got
banned to come back ingame before we make the last runs.

Regarding credit, it should not be any probs sorting that out the next time we
do the encounter.

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
I was thinking about doing them in about a weeks time or something. Maybe next week, or the week after. Depending on those who still need credit can be there, and if enough of us can make it.

-----
Avowed

Lwofyre

Fledgling Freddie
I'll have a little vacation from 2nd to 9th of jan. Be available afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom