Eriny's charm grouping

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Crimson LoneWolf said:
I'll keep my sorcerer for the rest of the raids i think, as i believe a convoker ml9 pet will do a lot more damage than my reaver or deathservant necro can do.

I will be abusing my ml9 convoked simmy also for public amusement and lots of arti's :) And I will be there on Monday.
Regards, Glottis

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
Alright, i'm gonna close the signup for now. This is the preliminary group setup i'm suggesting. 1 power group with the best damage, a 2'nd group with almost as good damage/healing, and a 3'rd group. If we can get a few more clerics to help out on the runs, then they will go to the groups who need them. We could also just split them into the 3 groups and even the clerics in each, but i think it might be better to have at least one really good balanced group with both healing and power to damage a lot.

Group one:

Avowed, Sorc
Phandaal, Theurgist
Storanka, Paladin
Usosan, Cleric
Echekiel, Cleric (Has offered to help)
Lwofyre, Theurigst
Hoeth, Ice Wizard
Docs, Ice Wizard

Group two:

Technodave, Sorc/Paladin
Invertedd, Necromancer
Tarminyatur, Fire Wizard/Paladin/Cleric
Rabino, Cabalist/Cleric/Shield Tank
Condoin, Cleric
Glottis, Cabalist
Elewyth Cabalist
Naggash Wizard/More classes (didnt mention yet)

Group three:

Bloodyhave, Sorcerer
Lechuck, Paladin/Sorcerer
Nomans, Fire Wizard
Olorinn, Sorcerer
Minanka, Sorcerer/Paladin/Cleric

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
I wrote that earlier, heh. First attempt is at Monday 6/12, meeting 19:30 Volcanus Haven, BG on me up and running at 19:30.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Ah sry I didnt really read many.. or any of the other posts :) I take it the time is in CET? So whats 19:30CET in GMT please?

Oh yea btw I can use a lvl 50 cleric instead of Nomans as he alrdy has credit.

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
That would be 18:30 gmt. Alright, bring your cleric for the run then, group 3 is sorta low on them.

evulboo

Fledgling Freddie
Well done on the raid guys went really well (lag was abit anoying)

will be able to attend every one to the end

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks to all who came, and thanks for the 3 clerics who came to help us out. It was a bit hard to get it done with all the lag, but we did fine considering just that.

1 Eriny's down, about 13 left to go! I'll make a habbit of delving the unactivated artifact's we've accumulated before each run, so people can see its not been abused nor sold, or activated.

Next run will be either tuesday the 7/12 OR wednesday the 8/12, at 19:30 cet as today. Let me know how many can make it asap!

-----
Avowed

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Tuesday is best for me, but I prefer 20:00 CET (19:00 GMT). Then I can also make Wednesday.
Will make the next one for sure.
Regards, Glottis

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
With some GF persuasion I can make both wednesday and thursday as well.
Thursday is np, but she might get pissed on wednesday, but Ill try and soften her up so I can attend.

For the next raid I think we will get atleast another theurgist to help
on Samut (he dies sooo much faster then)

Unfortunately the Botted thuggy that Storanka brought went LD in all the lag.
I think we can get him logged at Samut for the next run.

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
I need eirriny for my little sorc, is 31 but i can bring pally to do the encounter or cleric, till we do that i will exp my sorc and then can take credit and arti :)
Pally Garruloman

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
Had two problems recently, so sorry for not replying earlier

- Was busy with work :<

- Main PC is up the swanny, getting new HD towards the end of
- this week

Can make of the immediate future (work and PC permitting)

Thurs 9th - with 2 chars (until main pc fixed)
Sat 11th - with 2 chars (until main pc fixed)
Tues 14th - with 3 chars
Weds 15th - with 3 chars
Fri 17th - with 3 chars

Since I have credit I'll bring any combination you want (2 or 3 out of:)

FoP bot (41rejuv, 35 enhance)
Ablative bot (50 Instruments, croc ring for sharing the love)
Paladin bot
PBT bot (48 Earth, 6 sec PBT, no croc ring)
PBAoE bot (48 Ice)
Merc bot (50 DW)

pick your poisons...

Le Chuck

Fledgling Freddie
Lovely raids so far, be back on monday for more action, this time with sorc for credit, so if another one can take his paladin on raid would be great for only 1 raid i play Jeannee the rest of the raids.

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, was a well done raid again. Thanks and grats to the people attending for making it a very easy run, EVEN with the insane lag we have in TOA these days. Also, a very big thanks to Requiel for fixing the damn charms that got stuck (again) on the same spot as they tend to do.

A few important issues:

1) I have decided that we will do 16 runs in total, and the ones attending will get an artifact after the last raid. Those who attend all on a regular basis will receive one, and those who for a good reason cant attend once or twice, will still be considered to get one, unless there are severe circumstances behind their lack of attending the raids.

2) The dates for the raids will be posted everytime, on this same thread. So it is very important for all of you to keep yourself up to date on this thread. Check back each day, and write if you're unable to make a scheduled raid date, so we can see if we will reschedule due to lack of the right classes.

3) Anyone attending the raid for credit are welcome to join. Anyone bringing necessary characters, like paladins, theurgs or clerics to help out with, are considered as the first to lotto in the end of the raid. Any non-artifact items (ie eriny's is not up for lotto, cough) will be free for them to lotto first, and then the rest of us will do the remaining items also on a free-for-all basis.

4) The 16 people who are up for the artifact in the end are:
Avowed, Phandaal, Storanka, Lwofyre, Hoeth, Docs, Whoopz, Rabino, Bloodyhave, Lechuck, Nomans, Sneeuwpanter, Kaaboom, Uvebeenboned, Missmills and Payron.

5) Anyone who signed up and attended yet are still welcome to come and join the remaining 14 runs. But know that i cant promise you to get an artifact in the end, unless someone else shows himself/herself not to be able to make more than a few runs.

Important: Next scheduled run is tomorrow, wednesday 8/12 at 19:30 cet. If you cant make it, let me know as soon as possible here on this thread.

-----
Avowed

Storankan

Fledgling Freddie
As stated earlier, I can't make it wednesday. That means a pally and theurg less. :(

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
I might be able to convince Lesson to come, or maybe even run him as a bot myself.

For MA, np well just let someone else do the targeting.

The only important thing to remember is to make all tanks hit the same target
and bring all the adds into the pbaoe killbox.

Other then that its actually straight forward and no real problems.

If a sorc get off a mess on the caster adds before they get to work it also helps alot.

I expect this to go smoother and smoother for each ride and soon you guys
will be able to do the entire encounter in your sleep.

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Now i have the credit whit my cabby i can bring a pally, cleric or reaver at will ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom