Eriny's charm grouping

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
This post is a sign-up for people who still need Eriny's charm, and who will be willing to farm it until everybody in the sign up has is. The way we will do it ->

1) You will have to sign up with one character.
2) You will have to help do the encounter as many times as we have people doing it.
3) The artifacts will be stored until we all have one, ie you will have to trust me to keep them safe until we've all gotten it.
4) Once all characters have the credit and the artifacts are safe, i will give it out to all of us. The scrolls are incredibly cheap, so i hope the last run will be the time when everybody are there, so they can get their artie. I'll write down the list of people attending, and anyone who doesnt attend on a regular basis will miss out on the final artifact. I'll give it to someone else who decided to turn up and help out. (Unless our group composition will be so effective that we dont need 16+ people for it)
5) A maximum 16 people in total, ie 15 can sign up. If we dont get the right balance in classes, ie some ice wizards and theurgists, then i'll consider raising the amount to make it easier to do.
6) I'll be the raid leader, unless we can get hold of someone who has done it more than a few times. I've done it once, but without finishing due to another group having started the same encounter at a different spot on the island.
7) I plan to make runs every monday, tuesday and friday around 19:30 cet. It will take a few weeks time to get all the ones we need, but it shouldnt be too hard to wait a few more weeks, considering i've been wanting/needing this for my template for more than a few months already. I'll reschedule if people have trouble making these days.

So sign up if you are up for getting it done this way. (Include char name, lvl, class)

-----
Avowed

phandaal

Fledgling Freddie
I need it with my wind-ice theurgist, phandaal level 50. can go with BB (no need charm).

Storankan

Fledgling Freddie
I need it on my cabalist (Grov lvl 48). Already have credit so I can bring a s/s pally (Storanka lvl 50) instead, to simplify the encounter. Can probably bring a theurg (Lesson lvl 48) also if needed.

EDIT: BTW I can play monday, thursday and friday after 17 GMT and saturday before 20 GMT.

Usosan

Fledgling Freddie
Need it on my Sorc (has credit) but could bring a rejuv cleric.... only problem being Fridays.... I'm usually exceedingly drunk by then after leaving work at midday :drink:

echekiel

Fledgling Freddie
Avowed if u need a pala or clerc call me I dont sign up just give me a PM if u lacking 1 of those class someday for ur farming ofc if I m on :)

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Would not mind helping.
I can bring an ml9 cabby (50 matter) and a lvl 50 bb.
Regards, Glottis

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
I'll sign up, but work constraints mean I can't make it till 8:00pm
at the earliest and some days not at all. Where I'm able I'll be
there helping the group do the encounters.

I'm signing up for the Arti with my Sorc (Raeth). He has credit,
so I'll help with the killing of mobs with my trio of

Aeoric 50 Minstrel
Praetorean 50 Paladin
Condoin 50 Cleric/FoPBot

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Im in, I can bring my Docs (lvl 50 ice wiz with a HUGE invincible unbeatable ego) and I have done the encounter quite a few times if you need tips or some leading help.

I can play monday, possibly tuesday, thursdays and sundays.

19:30 start time is quite ok with me.

I can also bring Ansur my kickass BB with FOP etc...
I can also log in Lesson the lvl 48 Earth Theurg mentioned above if he is really needed on Samut and Storanka or the real Lesson is not available.

Lwofyre

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up my thurg Lwofyre (48 earth atm, ML10).
Can provide cleric (ML10), BB ,Reaver (ML10) and sorc (ML10) after initial credit.

Le Chuck

Fledgling Freddie
Like to sign up for my sorc Lechuck Can bring lvl 50 Paladin if i get credit on sorc and arti ofc

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
I want to sing whit Rabino, cabalist.
After i get the credit i would help whit a shield tank or a FoPer cleric at will :cheers:

Naggash

Fledgling Freddie
hi mates i want to sign up my wizz naggash, i have the credit so perhaps i can help with other chars.

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
i need it 4 my sorc and can bring a pally/inf once my sorc has credit

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
alright, good numbers of replies already. i'll start writing down names and class's to see how we can get some really good group compositions tomorrow or on thursday. seems like there's a few theurgs, ice wiz's and paladin's, which is a bonus. (i'm bringing a sorc myself). if possible i'd like to make a tentative date for the 1'st run, on monday the 6'th of december at 19:30 cet.

Raeth, was the 20:00 gmt or cet?

-----
Avowed

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
It wont be possible for me attend the next week, job issues :( , so good luck and will see you and help in 2 weeks :drink:

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
lol @ this!!
so u have to be on 16 raids on 16 different times to get the artifact? How do u think all ppl can antend 16 times? even if u succed in lets say doing it 4 times a week its gonna be a month before all gets it :eek6: if all raids is a success.
Imo put it down to a balanced fg and use bots and some lvl20 theurgs and it should be all fine. Thou that isnt easy either.

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
Oboy -> Depends on how many will join this group. Thing is, some will either never get hold of it, unless they are extremely lucky to be in a really big guild with lots of ice wizards and theurgists. So this way it's for the benefit of all, and not just one person. I could have tried to arrange a raid where i preclaimed the artifact, and paid people 2-3 plats for showing up, but that would most likely not work, and tbh, not be very fair. I'm ready to do this the amount of times it will require, to get it myself, and to help others get it.

Okay, another question. If you are all able to attend, how does friday the 3/12 at 20 cet sound instead? I suppose the sooner, the better.

The first time we do a run, will be a slower one, as everybody has to know their part so we can get it done. Once the first time is done, the rest should be pretty easy and fast enough.

-----
Avowed

Tarminyatur

Fledgling Freddie
signing up with Tarmin my Fire Wizzy tho once he's got credit for it feel free to substitute for any of the other classes in my sig m8 as and when we need em

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Friday might be a tad hard for me to attend, Ill have to get the GFs
permission, and you all know how much they like to have you infront
of DAOC instead of playing with them.

Monday is fine though.

A note to all you who seek credit first and can attend with a more grp friendly char later.
Why not park the char in need of credit at Samut and then a few can
relog before we fight him so that a few get cred each time without
gimping the raid to much.

But to be honest, cred is the small problem, getting the charm is really what its all about,
if you got the charm you can always tag along some guild or
alliance doing it so that you get cred.

Btw, a month to get the charm, thats nothing, I attended the monday raids
quite a few times and have worked on this for faaaar more then a month.
If I know Ill get the thing after a month, fine, atleast Ill get it.

I just wish it was on the CMs, 50p and theyd sell like butter...

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
i advice you to do a channel on irc ie. #erinys @ quakenet where u can discuss times and post in topic the times you can attend. Just a tip from me to you :)

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
Okay, i have almost finished my draft of the groups we will run with for the first few times. Then when everybody has credit, i'll change the layout a tiny bit, to balance it out completely.

IMPORTANT: First run will be monday the 6/12, meeting in Volcanus Haven at 19:30 cet, and moving out around 20:00 cet, or as soon as we're ready.

I'll post the groups for the runs tomorrow, as i still need to talk to a few people to be sure that this will work.

With some luck and some good team work, it should take lesss than an hour to get the first run done. But be prepared for a bit longer, as it will be the first time we do it together, and we might also have some ld's and such.

(Any other drops apart from the artifact, will be lotto'd at the end of the raid, at the end of the island facing Samut's little island. It will be free for all, but only one item pr. player.)

-----
Avowed

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
Forgot to mention a few other things:

BG will be up at 19:30, and i will have it. Once i have confirmed the people in it, i will make it private, and anyone coming late will have to have pm'd me in advance, either here or ingame.

Echekiel -> Would very much appreciate you helping out on this one.

Docs -> I'll let you be the raid leader for the first runs, until i get the hang on it, or maybe just let you do it for all the raids. Lets see how it goes.

Aeoric -> Would appreciate if you would let me know what days you can, and especially if you can make it on this Monday the 6/12 where we do our first run. People who are late comers, when we move at 20:00 from Volcanus, can make it to the island and join us there OR log their characters at the spot where Samut ports to when the charms are brought close to him. Just be sure to let me know in advance.

If anyone else know about a few clerics who could help us, let me know. Also, if some of you forgot to mention any alts you might have, let me know, so i can decide if the later runs after we all have credit can be done with an even better group composition.

I'll keep my sorcerer for the rest of the raids i think, as i believe a convoker ml9 pet will do a lot more damage than my reaver or deathservant necro can do.

-----
Avowed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom