Eriny's charm grouping

Silvermagi

Fledgling Freddie
I signing up with my firewizzie....Once i get credit i can help u doing it with a cleric or paladin ....

Thanks

:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not sure you guys understand that we will only do Eriny's Charm 2 more times, for 2 people who missed out in the end. So all i can offer for those who signed up during the last few days is credit, and a chance to lotto for non-artie drops.

-----
Avowed

Le Chuck

Fledgling Freddie
I be home most of next week, so i be rdy there, just post dates, since i have my own ml2 raid to do

Drahminn

Fledgling Freddie
Hey guys,

I lead a number of sucessful erinys raids a while back on hib, just wanted to know the general method of how you do it? :)

We would pile 3 named onto a sally then use the sally to bring the 3 named to a shroom pile which would kill them all in 1 go. Then move camp and pull 3 fast as possible...

Id be interested in running a raid like this in the future when ive leveled my wizz.

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
What we do is we pull the first camp and let the boss dance with a pally engaging it.

Then when we pull camp nr #2 we kill all adds and then just pbaoe the hell
out of the named ones.

Then its just a matter of pulling all the camps and killing the bosses one by one.

I think our best time was somewhere under 9 minutes in total with 2FG.

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
Alright, as i've not seen Ribas post here yet, i'm considering running only 1 more raid for Le Chuck/Jeannee..

Le Chuck, can you post if you're able to make it this thursday at 19:30 cet? If so, i'm thinking we should try it, unless they will decide to update the server on that day. If so, maybe on friday, or next week. (Cant tomorrow, but might be able to on wednesday, if peeps are up for it and available)

-----
Avowed

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Thursday is fine with me if I can get away from work in time.

Chorend

Fledgling Freddie
Avo let me know in guild if you run this on thursday or friday, i got np in bringing kaaboom along again.
I just hope we get a good turnout for the last raids.

Glady

Fledgling Freddie
avowed, doks ! lo all m8s :) I need my erynis charm on my template :D ^^!
I loss in end

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Well plese if i don't read the forum for any reason wn it will be done please tell it to someone of the guild Battlemasters, ribas is there too so np, i still need credit and there is a mate taht he needs it too, thnx

Lwofyre

Fledgling Freddie
I be there np. Just a short notice on day and time in this thread please :p

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
Alright, lets see if people will turn up for ->

Thursday the 13'th of January, 19:30 cet, meeting in Volcanus Haven as always.

-----
Avowed

evulboo

Fledgling Freddie
i'll try and make it for tonight if im back in time :) is so Uvebeenboned signing up

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
Shame that the damn encounter bugged.. ah well, thanks for those who turned up. We will try again tomorrow.

So next run -> Friday the 14/01 2005, at 19:30 cet, and be there sharp so we can get it done fast.

Glady

Fledgling Freddie
avowed, need erynis from my template ! erynis = last artifact, I wait erynis from spellcrafter and complete template ! :(

Lwofyre

Fledgling Freddie
Shame you didnt turn up on the last chance then. Avowed, myself and 2 others was the sad turnout on friday and frankly i cba to waste more time if the person we do this for doesnt even show up.

You know how to run this raid now, maybe get some friends to help out and do it yourself? Without the TOA-lag its quite easy ...

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
I am thinking of doing this with my guild - can you suggest any tactics
and/or squad make-ups that might allow this to be done with 2 fgs ?

Any idea on the repop timer ?

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Repop is not short enough to wait for, generally looking the next day
is the only thing I have ever heard about repops.

I cba to write instructions atm, but I will try and whip something together
for you in a day or two.

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Well i will do it with my guild, if someone wants to join is able to do , we will do more than 1 run cause more of 1 of us need credit/arti.
If any theurg wants to join would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom