England Vs Portugal

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Forfid said:
Dont you know that the referee's had a comunication system?
why blaming ronaldo for it? maybe it was the 4th referee that pointed to the card or even the side referee.

tbh blaming ronaldo is just bullshit. In my eyes portugal completly dominated england aside of a few off area kicks england didnt produce anything that could danger Ricardo's nets. On the other hand Portugal ofensive moves were a lot more involving all the team EVEN THO DECO AND COSTINHA werent there. Portugal defended brillantly as a block the team is very united.

The best TEAM won, not the team with more "stars".

I dont understand why people are complaining about Portugal playeres atitude. Have you seen Angola - Portugal match? More like a "hit the duck" from the african players, and Portugal vs iran? iran players kicking figo in the face and not even a faul taken. Maybe portuguese players are fedded up of being badly treated over the years and are paying back in the same coin. We had a lot of situations that keeped pushing back our team in the big pitches.

Don't you know Ricardo Carvalho from chelsea? dont you know Figo from barcelona and Real Madrid? dont you know Deco from Porto and Barcelona? Dont you know Pauleta from Bordeus and PSG? Dont you know Simao Sabrosa from Benfica? Dont you know Ricardo from Sporting? Dont you know Maniche from Porto? Dont you know... the list go on.

now i'm telling you all a secret:

the spinal structure of portuguese team was made by Mourinho in F.C. PORTO when he won uefa cup and then the champions league and euro cup and international cup.

You might not know but some players of portugal were World Champions in sub-21 WC in 1992 leaded by Carlos Queiros. Figo is the only one left of that team now. Representing The Golden Boys has they were called then, they never won anything as A-Team.

My point is: I like to see portugal team win and even tho they are continuing being underestimated. feels so good to shut up the mouth or watch the complaints of others tryinig to arrage excuses.

xang tsu said: "dont underestimate the enemy"

Portugal played horribly (except for the pens), end of story. It was pathetic, there's just no chance in hell they'll make it past France.

Forfid

Fledgling Freddie
Platin said:
Portugal played horribly (except for the pens), end of story. It was pathetic, there's just no chance in hell they'll make it past France.

We will see about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom