elkie scammed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
he got me too i just hope i was fast enough and also i was logged in on both accounts at the time.....

elkie read pm's pls

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Yeahimback said:
How is it possible he got you then?

you tell me mate its confusing but as i said above i would swear on my family's life i would never ever give me pwrd out to anyone. The only time some1 has had me pwrd was when irl m8 took it off pc a year and half ago since then ive learnt im not a noob i take care of my acount and i just understand. Barker has been out to get me for a long time apparantly so got an idea of who it maybe i cant answer queston i dont know answers to atm im very pissed of and until i can talk to a gm and give him my new email so we can talk its very confusing thing, im very angry ive worked hard for what ive got on my acount and i want it back you know.

im not a liar either i dont lie about things i express the truth the people who know me know this. Im honest to people.

Yeahimback

Banned
Elkie said:
you tell me mate its confusing but as i said above i would swear on my family's life i would never ever give me pwrd out to anyone. The only time some1 has had me pwrd was when irl m8 took it off pc a year and half ago since then ive learnt im not a noob i take care of my acount and i just understand. Barker has been out to get me for a long time apparantly so got an idea of who it maybe i cant answer queston i dont know answers to atm im very pissed of and until i can talk to a gm and give him my new email so we can talk its very confusing thing, im very angry ive worked hard for what ive got on my acount and i want it back you know.

im not a liar either i dont lie about things i express the truth the people who know me know this. Im honest to people.
Barker is retarded 13 year old, he who would have trouble tieing his shoe lace let alone doing this.

Just put your daoc account on another e-mail address, hidden hotmail / gmail etc just not the one your msn is on.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Well whoever it was just joined the ML rush BG on hib and posted the account details then logged off - how nice.

doh_original.gif

Hope GoA sort this out on Monday for you Elkie

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Tears said:
Well whoever it was just joined the ML rush BG on hib and posted the account details then logged off - how nice.

doh_original.gif

Hope GoA sort this out on Monday for you Elkie

im actually really fucking upset man i cant fucking believe some1 has done this to me i aint done shit to no1

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Someone just came on irc, spammed the passwords, and logged out again under "Elkiem8".

Cozak

Part of the furniture
man I hope you get a chance to meet this dude irl Elkie :(

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
that bastard deserves an svere punishment aswell as prison. Fucking lowlifes to do this to longtime players and nice people. Hope it get sorted fast m8.

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
and this is why we need weekend support for a 24/7 game :(

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
fgs, that's just plain evil :| Is your Fh account under this email, Elkie? Seeing as your daoc account isn't, I can't really think of any other ways of how he could've known your mail :/

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel better folow this up i mean im not a guy who would moan over a game but this is bad and i want the person who done it to meet me irl and wel see whos fucking upset at end. LUCKY FOR ME SOME1 LOGED ONTO ACOUNT AND IS STAYING ON IT SO NO1 can delete chars he talking to me on irc and im putting full trust in him

DavidH

Part of the furniture
You make it sound like DAoC is your entire life. It's actually a bit freaky. I understand your frustration though.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
DavidH said:
You make it sound like DAoC is your entire life. It's actually a bit freaky. I understand your frustration though.

naa its not atal i have outside life more than anyone its just ive worked hard for 3 and bit years to get all stuf you know m8 yes im over reacting but im pissed right off

Gibs

Fledgling Freddie
i saw the spam in irc, jumped straight into the acct and gonna hold it online as long as i can for elkie , hopefully he get new passes and all will be good

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Gibs said:
i saw the spam in irc, jumped straight into the acct and gonna hold it online as long as i can for elkie , hopefully he get new passes and all will be good

aye m8 cheerz for explaining to me on irc so i know some1 is on it i can trust. give requiel:<

Light

Loyal Freddie
wonder if GOA can get the ip of the account logged in at the time he spammed the ML raid?

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Light said:
wonder if GOA can get the ip of the account logged in at the time he spammed the ML raid?

it wernt just ml raid he done it in dl rvr side and in tir na nog, my friend sent me a ss of him spamming it in dl

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
i wouldnt bother with right now i just times out on me when i try to post a question, and ive been waiting for the security email to change my damn addy for 8 hours now...i cant change passwords etc cos theyll just be going to a hacked email....im getting annoyed now, with goa's support, or lack of. its a hacking waiting to happen and i cant do a damned thing except stay on the account

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Aeris said:
i wouldnt bother with right now i just times out on me when i try to post a question, and ive been waiting for the security email to change my damn addy for 8 hours now...i cant change passwords etc cos theyll just be going to a hacked email....im getting annoyed now, with goa's support, or lack of. its a hacking waiting to happen and i cant do a damned thing except stay on the account

its sunday buddy

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
yeah sp im supposed to stay on my account till they start tomorrow. its a tad pathetic not having at least emergency support on the weekends for this kind of thing. hackers must love 5pm friday.....

Gibs

Fledgling Freddie
Aeris said:

But the thing thats baffling me is, how can someone get your email pass, your daoc passes, by just adding you to his msn??

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
Gibs said:
But the thing thats baffling me is, how can someone get your email pass, your daoc passes, by just adding you to his msn??

please, when you find out, let me know.

if they get your email then there set, all they need to do is say lost password, stick in addy and voila, subs pass(at least i think, im kinda hoping its harder than that)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Gibs said:

yep its fucking crazy i mean as ive said i swear no1 knows me pwrd

Radga$t

Fledgling Freddie
Gibs said:
prolly this fuckin retarded enter in his comp and found his psw.
and he enter by MSN.
or prolly elkie have subscrited his account to MSN adress, and the fuckin retarded hacked it easly

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
hes 24/7 spamming it on irc we have his ip adress and are sending it to goa hes on bt internet so its british

Gibs

Fledgling Freddie
Yeahimback said:
bit risky for Gibs to be involed in your account though :mad:

wtf?
who are you?
you dont even know me so stfu and go away
thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom