• Brexit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
They are willing to crucify people like their own parents to win this race. ERG>parents. Utter scum.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't see why you would be against proper punishment for causing death by fuckwittory.
I'm not. If you make a fuckwitt move you should be punished.

But IIRC they banged up a kid bevause he hit a woman who stepped into the road without looking.

And really - a lot of government time and money spent to get votes from wankers - rather than enacting laws that save thousands, rather than two, lives a year.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I don't see why you would be against proper punishment for causing death by fuckwittory.

I'm all for cyclists receiving the same penalty as motorists. Because it'll mean that cyclists won't go to prison for killing people.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I was shocked at first but reading it seemed to be based on the idea of allowing car drivers up to 7.5 tons (C1), even then it probably isn't wise seeing how many shit drivers of cars are out there.

Ummm... we can now, can't we?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Before 1997 you can drive allsorts. After, you're a peasant :) I have the C1 and others on mine.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
3.5 ton max in general, basically a van.

I drove 7.5 tonners back when working in the summer breaks at 17.... I actually drove a 22 tonne truck in the grounds of Runneymede hotel, when working as a driver's mate for a manpower company

Embattle

FH is my second home
I drove 7.5 tonners back when working in the summer breaks at 17.... I actually drove a 22 tonne truck in the grounds of Runneymede hotel, when working as a driver's mate for a manpower company

I believe after 1997 it was no longer included with the car license, however even those that are before the change are now required to do CPC.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I hope every single person who voted Tory in 2019 reads those words and thinks about who they voted for. All the people who said "I think Boris is the man to fix Brexit" - look long and hard about what he actually did (regurgitated May's deal and fuck all else). What he's stolen. Who he's lied to.

How anyone can sit there and not see that the stupid useless fuck has only ever been in it for himself is beyond me. It's either stupidity or alien mind waves.

I'm convinced Johnson is doing this as revenge now. Fucking over the Conservatives because.

Trem

I'm seriously considering a riot (I'm not joking). Yes I'm almost as old as @Tom and yes it will put my back out but I'm so very fucking angry right now.

One man riot incoming :eek:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
There will be riots before the new year, don't worry about that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Tories cut environment agency funding from a paltry £120m to a piffling £40m - and this happens:

(It's an old story, linked to an EA pension fund story). But still - Southern Water discharged up to 21 billion litres of raw sewage over seven years into the sea for profit.

It's not a failure of business. It's a failure of government legislation. But the Tories are deregulating more (in fact any Brexit success relies precicely on this sort of stuff).

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Does this have any links to them upping dumping the shit in the rivers now?
Actually, and whisper it because we're not allowed to say it, it's related to immigration*.

The issue is the polio vaccine used in poor cpuntries is getting sharted into our sewage in large enough quantities that it's posing a problem. The UK version is different.

*would be happy to be proved wrong

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Some nice (and very fitting) tributes to Raymond Briggs in the cartoons today...

lvlnchwf8yg91.jpg

6e3u3ggtlyg91.jpg

Trem

Some nice (and very fitting) tributes to Raymond Briggs in the cartoons today...

lvlnchwf8yg91.jpg

6e3u3ggtlyg91.jpg
Fantastic. I adore him. His Santa was what shaped my idea of Santa when I was young. Briggs was an absolute genius without a doubt.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Truss wants deregulation to boost water investment, says Coffey
At last night’s hustings, Tory leadership candidate Liz Truss made a comment about utilities regulators, including for water, becoming “less effective at doing the job” and not encouraging growth or competition.

Work and Pensions Secretary Therese Coffey, who is backing Truss to win the leadership contest, says Truss would like to “streamline” the number of regulators generally.

"We need to try to improve the investment, but of course other things that we can do to do that is to remove some of the unnecessary regulation that we’ve inherited from the European Union," she tells BBC Radio 4's Today programme.

She adds that private investment is currently prevented from "really unlocking future infrastructure improvements".

"Liz wants to accelerate deregulation in order to make sure we get further investments right across the country," she says.

oh good god, you can always roll out a dimwit like Coffey to support a bad plan in a water crisis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom