• Brexit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It was written in a book by her and 3/4 other Tories.

No shit though, Tories have always sat around in smoky lounges laughing at the plebs.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Meh, we are one of the least productive, to be fair. I doubt we have many more layabouts than other countries though.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It wouldn’t take any money to bring them back into public ownership if you just pass a law to do it.
Whilst I am not convinced that this would solve the problem, I find it fucking outrageous.

Pass a "reinvestment tax" of 70% on profits (before any dividend payouts, bonuses etc) that must be invested into fixing leaks, replacing shitty pipes, building more reservoirs and more sewage plants to increase our capacity to treat water so we don't have to dump into rivers, lakes or seas etc.

Just like the windfall tax on the energy companies but force reinvestment.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
We probably don't just need more sewage plants, we also need to stop mixing toilet contents with rainwater. It's stupid that we just chuck everything down the same pipes. If rainwater systems became overloaded, with separate pipes we could at least empty them into rivers and only take street detritus along for the ride.

Embattle

FH is my second home
We probably don't just need more sewage plants, we also need to stop mixing toilet contents with rainwater. It's stupid that we just chuck everything down the same pipes. If rainwater systems became overloaded, with separate pipes we could at least empty them into rivers and only take street detritus along for the ride.

I agree but the costs involved with unbundling CS being considerable and water companies already not investing enough I doubt it'll happen, perhaps some for of smart system that can redirect when required as you seem to suggest. I know on modern developments attenuation ponds are required.

Also the government must reverse the endless amount of concrete/paving used in cities, in essence go the greening route.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The problem, as with pretty much anything, is too many people. Turds don't move themselves down the pipes, the sewage system needs the rain water...or it just sits there, like it has before all the water moved the built-up shit. The whole system would back up without water flow, we produce an absolute fuck ton of shit.

If the water companies did what is literally their only job, keep water flowing through pipes, not into the ground via leaks and poor infrastructure instead of pumping money into over reachers pension funds then we would be fine.

Last edited:

Embattle

FH is my second home
You can think it because quite often it is true with Macron, but you don't tend to announce such things.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
You can think it because quite often it is true with Macron, but you don't tend to announce such things.

Oh, he is an imbecile too, however, like you say, saying so is a whole new level of fuckwittory.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
She still wants to blame the French for Dover. Falling out with your allies is better than admitting that Brexit caused any problems in Tory land.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Shortest PM in history incoming. Not sure what will come first, the riots or her sacking.

She'll invoke article 16 within days of getting the job as well apparently and if she/it doesn't do anything about our bills there will be carnage.

Trem

Sanna Marin is really attractive as well. At least we had the hottie Theresa Maybot! Daaaaamn she could throw some sexy shapes.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Those people also don't understand that if coal had increased in price by 3-4 times its value, they'd have been up shit creek too. And "just wear a jumper" only works if you have food in your belly.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I was cold and as fuck as a kid, because we were poor, I would not wish it on anyone. Anyone that was genuinely poor as a kid will feel the same, or there is something wrong with them.

Trem

I was cold and as fuck as a kid, because we were poor, I would not wish it on anyone. Anyone that was genuinely poor as a kid will feel the same, or there is something wrong with them.
I remember my dad parking a car over the water stop tap so they couldn't cut us off. They still did eventually. I was at most 10 and we had no water. Then came the electric issues.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
She's rather special in that she's actually more stupid than Liz Truss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom