• Brexit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Well done on quoting potentially the most consistently wrong man on Twitter, apart from the Byline Times obvs.
I could find others. Freeports are not a solution which will magically solve our economic problems. That's why we scrapped them in 2012. Good for money laundering.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Ben Wallace handily backs the favourite this morning. Nowt at all to do with wanting to keep his job. Apparently "Truss understands the threat to the country" but then fails to point out that Truss is the biggest fucking threat.

Jebus wept.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Truss, pretty much nailed on now. Buckle up folks. The next couple of years are going to be an absolute riot.

Trem

Truss, pretty much nailed on now. Buckle up folks. The next couple of years are going to be an absolute riot.
She will not last 2 years. General election before that. Worry is that Starmer isn't setting the world alight. He should be miles ahead.

His locals don't seem to like him but Andy Burnham would smash the Tories. My favourite was Jess Phillips, again her constituency seem to not like her though.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
She will not last 2 years. General election before that. Worry is that Starmer isn't setting the world alight. He should be miles ahead.

His locals don't seem to like him but Andy Burnham would smash the Tories. My favourite was Jess Phillips, again her constituency seem to not like her though.

I used to think Burnham was a right smug twat, but I quite like him now. He would make a great part leader.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Too left wing.

I saw someone moaning the other day about Sunak and Truss saying that they're shit and it's going to result in 10 years old hard left labour...

That labour party that sacked one of their shadow cabinet for supporting a strike? Yeah, that hard left labour...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Labour party doesn't exist any more. It's just the tories and the tories more against free speech than the other lot.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Labour party doesn't exist any more. It's just the tories and the tories more against free speech than the other lot.
If you think the current Labour Party is like the current Tory party you really haven’t been paying attention to the current Tory party.

Trem

Starmer is playing the game. He's trying to fit in with the Mail readers who lived through the 70s and the strikes. I hope if he gets in he will shift more left. Abolishing HoL certainly gets my vote.

Gwadien

Starmer is playing the game. He's trying to fit in with the Mail readers who lived through the 70s and the strikes. I hope if he gets in he will shift more left. Abolishing HoL certainly gets my vote.

Even though it's been the HoL that has been the bastion of sanity throughout the past few years.

If it wasn't for that, I'd agree...

Tom

I am a FH squatter

Ignore the "rethink" clowns, they're a minority of van drivers many of whom don't even live in GM. They're just upset at the prospect of having to pay to pollute the area in their shitty old transit vans.

Burnham now has full control of all bus services within GM (the last legal appeal just failed). He's capping fares. He's integrating ticketing so it'll work across bus/tram/train like London. Hire bikes. Hire e-bikes. Hire scooters. Cycle network being created (big time in Salford). And that's just the stuff I'm interested in, there's a lot more going on. He's a really good mayor who's consistently attacked the government for its shit - the latest of which is to try to force us to have HS2 enter Manchester on viaducts, rather than underground (which would enable onward travel to Leeds rather than having to reverse out of the station).

Tom

I am a FH squatter
PS pretty much every anti-caz candidate and Tory in greater Manchester was annihilated in the recent elections. Their arguments are null.

Embattle

FH is my second home
As I said it was clear LT was more favoured with the party, although still not so much by the country and to me she remains a complete dipshit not that I think RS is much better as he plays catch up he seems to be getting more LT like in the policy department.

Labour are just going back to fighting with themselves...again.

I would vote for Keir but I'm not a great fan of some of shadow cabinet, although now they seem to be having another spaz moment who knows where Labour will be come the next election.

Gwadien

As I said it was clear LT was more favoured with the party, although still not so much by the country and to me she remains a complete dipshit not that I think RS is much better as he plays catch up he seems to be getting more LT like in the policy department.

Labour are just going back to fighting with themselves...again.

I would vote for Keir but I'm not a great fan of some of shadow cabinet, although now they seem to be having another spaz moment who knows where Labour will be come the next election.

Not a fan of the shadow cabinet...

Have you seen like every member of the current cabinet? :D

They're the ones who are going to make up the next cabinet, it's pretty clear that Truss is going for BoJo 1.5.

Trem

Even though it's been the HoL that has been the bastion of sanity throughout the past few years.

If it wasn't for that, I'd agree...
Not after Johnson floods it with all his mates. Dorries for example. It will be the epicentre of corruption.

Trem

Not a fan of the shadow cabinet...

Have you seen like every member of the current cabinet? :D

They're the ones who are going to make up the next cabinet, it's pretty clear that Truss is going for BoJo 1.5.
Rees-Smug and Kwatang are in line for top jobs.

We need a riot.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Tony Blair once said that at election time, the opposition has to look like a government in waiting. Or they'll never get in.

Do Labour look like that?

Trem

Tony Blair once said that at election time, the opposition has to look like a government in waiting. Or they'll never get in.

Do Labour look like that?
Shadow cabinet does, I'd prefer Starmer over any Tory but I just don't know. Him being called boring is disgusting though, I'd prefer that compared to what we've just had. It isn't a fucking talent show.

Gwadien

Shadow cabinet does, I'd prefer Starmer over any Tory but I just don't know. Him being called boring is disgusting though, I'd prefer that compared to what we've just had. It isn't a fucking talent show.

Wasn't it you that called someone nasally or something? :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If you think the current Labour Party is like the current Tory party you really haven’t been paying attention to the current Tory party.
I mean in policies. There's very little substantive between them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom