Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If Truss gets in she said she'd suspend the green levy.

If that happens I hope some nutter does the decent thing and kills her. Either a shooter or a bomber.

The single biggest issue facing mankind and that's where she wants to make a saving. - there are other places she can cut to win elections.

Embattle

FH is my second home
It is utterly pointless to remove it as it just isn't a saving in the medium and long term and arguably even in the short term.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
If Truss gets in she said she'd suspend the green levy.

If that happens I hope some nutter does the decent thing and kills her. Either a shooter or a bomber.

The single biggest issue facing mankind and that's where she wants to make a saving. - there are other places she can cut to win elections.
Trust me on this (and it will age well), she will not do that, she was lying. Everything she's promised is a lie.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Classier than the retards bringing about mass death by their climate denialism.

Fuck those people. We go to war all the time. After watching a lifetime of inaction I'm now at a point where I'm happy to see those people taken out.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What's dodgy is bimbling along into an obvious disaster that will cost lives.

Trem

What's gone unnoticed due to all this new PM bollocks is that Chris Pincher is still in his seat. How the actual fuck can he be allowed to continue?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
What's gone unnoticed due to all this new PM bollocks is that Chris Pincher is still in his seat. How the actual fuck can he be allowed to continue?

He's independent, only his constituency can get rid of him iirc?

Trem

He's independent, only his constituency can get rid of him iirc?
But he's a Tory? Am I missing something? He's still in a job after giving unwanted reach-a-rounds?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
He is no longer a Tory, they basically threw him out of the party (removed the whip) so sits as an independent now.

Gwadien

But he's a Tory? Am I missing something? He's still in a job after giving unwanted reach-a-rounds?
Nop, the party kicks them out, but they remain as an MP until their constituents trigger a by-election, think you need like 10% of the constituency to do so....

Kinda makes sense, otherwise partys would just kick all rebels out and ez win votes.

Trem

What the pissy fuck are they doing in Telford then? Why isn't there uproar?

Jesus Christ.

Trem

Or is it Tamworth? I always mix those 2 up.....

Gwadien

What the pissy fuck are they doing in Telford then? Why isn't there uproar?

Jesus Christ.

No idea, I guess the process takes a while.

I can't say shit though, this is our local MP Claudia Webbe - Wikipedia I just guess people are either uneducated or disillusioned with politics so don't give a fuck.

Trem

I'm getting really, well, I dunno. Angry, upset, frustrated about all of this. I aren't the smartest but how can people not see what's going on?

Do these people still honestly believe the rags they read?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I'm getting really, well, I dunno. Angry, upset, frustrated about all of this. I aren't the smartest but how can people not see what's going on?

Do these people still honestly believe the rags they read?

Yes, but people that read newspapers are a dying breed.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
epdcyf57yad91.png

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

@Scouse ?
Not me. But her largest donor was head of the "Global Warming Policy Foundation" - which is a denialist thinktank.

It'll be some loon (of course). And they must get death threats all the time. And whilst I agree it's not nice, I struggle to give a fuck.

However - if Badenoch had got in, reversed all the environmental legislation because she wanted to delay the 2050 target because she thinks it's going to "bankrupt the economy" or generally carried on like oil industry shill and said loon had put a bullet between her eyes I'd not have been the least bit upset.

Decades of argument and debate, and irrefuteable evidence has failed to bring about rational, sensible action. If activists decide to get shooty or bomby I'll do no more than shrug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom