• Brexit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wij

I am a FH squatter
He's actually starting to seem more scummy than Trump. At least the orange pig eyed horror didn't take Russian money.
No, the NRA took it and donated it to Trump’s campaign.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Whilst they're all Tory and Liz Truss being in charge would be fucking hilarious (but scary for the country) I can only see Tom TurdInHat being the only slightly decent one. Hence he'll be out on his arse.

Dunno if I'm being a Glen but -

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cr04x_z26Is

Oh fuck me, I'm sorry to make you all see the Fail branding. Apologies.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Whilst they're all Tory and Liz Truss being in charge would be fucking hilarious (but scary for the country) I can only see Tom TurdInHat being the only slightly decent one. Hence he'll be out on his arse.

Dunno if I'm being a Glen but -

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cr04x_z26Is

Oh fuck me, I'm sorry to make you all see the Fail branding. Apologies.

Every single one of them is a political pygmy and almost all of them aren't actually that bright (hence their ridiculous made up numbers promises). What's really obvious is that Boris had brand recognition (that he'd been cultivating for over 20 years) and that was it.

There's nothing behind the curtain in the Tory party. No ideas, no charm, no moral core, and certainly no leadership. Terrifyingly, I can see a Boris comeback because he's the only one the great unwashed know or like and they don't care that he's a cunt.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The good news is, not a single one of them is electable.

The bad news is, we have to put up with this shower of cunts for another 2 years.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
3 awful choices left then.

This reminds me of something...

Oh yeah all the Tory leadership contests in the past 5 or so years.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I was horrified at the thought of Truss being Chancellor a couple of weeks ago but now she'll get Badenoch's votes and then it'll be her vs Sunak and she's more popular with the Tory members...

Trem

I was horrified at the thought of Truss being Chancellor a couple of weeks ago but now she'll get Badenoch's votes and then it'll be her vs Sunak and she's more popular with the Tory members...
But oh boy Truss will be hilarious, yes very dangerous for us all (I think she'll start a war) but so funny to see her at PMQs.

At least we can laugh as we burn.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
But oh boy Truss will be hilarious, yes very dangerous for us all (I think she'll start a war) but so funny to see her at PMQs.

At least we can laugh as we burn.

Yeah, that's it I suppose.

The hardcore brexiteer comedian vs the billionaire who's going to bleat on about how he cares about the the people.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Their internal polling shows rishi just behind starmer in head to head and truss 10pts down, they'd have to be idiots to pick truss.

I mean they did pick boris and backed brexit so truss it is.

Trem

Yeah, that's it I suppose.

The hardcore brexiteer comedian vs the billionaire who's going to bleat on about how he cares about the the people.
She was 100% anti-Brexit until it suited her agenda.

I just can't see the Tory membership voting for Rish! because of their hatred for none white people.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Yes but he's rich. He can sort you or someone you know out with a nice tip, or job, if you let him join the "I'm in charge for a bit" club.

Trem

Yes but he's rich. He can sort you or someone you know out with a nice tip, or job, if you let him join the "I'm in charge for a bit" club.
Ready4Rish!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So. Truss or Sunak.

(And, Sunak, ofc).

What's been really great about this "election" is that it's been the most diverse ever - lots of women, people of colour. And it all goes to prove one thing - it doesn't matter whether you're black, white, male or female - you can still be 100% cunt.

Trem

So. Truss or Sunak.

(And, Sunak, ofc).

What's been really great about this "election" is that it's been the most diverse ever - lots of women, people of colour. And it all goes to prove one thing - it doesn't matter whether you're black, white, male or female - you can still be 100% cunt.
I'm genuinely worried about Truss, who will obviously win. Yes it will be amazingly funny and she will fuck the Tories at next GE but she's so incredibly thick she's dangerous.

It beggars belief that absolute idiot will more than likely be running a nuclear powered country.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm genuinely worried about Truss, who will obviously win. Yes it will be amazingly funny and she will fuck the Tories at next GE but she's so incredibly thick she's dangerous.

It beggars belief that absolute idiot will more than likely be running a nuclear powered country.

I doubt it will be Truss, but this shower of shite tory party... I wouldn't put anything past them!

Trem

I doubt it will be Truss, but this shower of shite tory party... I wouldn't put anything past them!
It has to be Truss my lovely, tiny chum. The Tory membership won't vote for a dusky fellow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom