• Brexit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Swings go both ways. I would also give it time since Labour are more than capable of shooting themselves in the foot and dropping below the Tories again.

Oh yes undeniably, but this is easily the most scrutiny the Tories have been under from the press since they've been back in power. Will be interesting to see if it continues.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Easy to lead polls in opposition. But come election time, you have to look like a government-in-waiting. Not a group of people shouting "BAD".

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

While he is probably right... Tories don't even understand how these things work.

That being said, the feral kids parents probably either vote Tory or nobody anyway, so who cares?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Gwadien

Oh speaking of which though, you ain't seen shit yet though, those places will be feral because the new education policy is abandon kids who dont fit into the education mold.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oh speaking of which though, you ain't seen shit yet though, those places will be feral because the new education policy is abandon kids who dont fit into the education mold.
Don't doubt it.

Flat society with uber rich at the top. Who gives a shit what the plebs do as long as it's not riot against the system and kill the rich. So keep them fighting amongst each other...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
As in, sink estates breed scumbags, the reason behind that is purely Tory.
Tories are more brazen about it but the current arrangement of capitalism is the underlying reason.

Gwadien

Most deaths in crossing attempt and Boris responds with we're not doing enough to stop the smugglers, they're the reason why people are trying to cross.

Orly?

Embattle

FH is my second home
I get annoyed at the poison dwarf since she often makes statements that something needs to be done as if she has forgotten what her own job is partly about.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Is he making someone competent leader of the opposition? Someone like Angela Rayner.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Glad to see Yvette Cooper back. Putting Nandy on Gove is a good move as well. Well deserved bpnup for Wes Streeting.

Gwadien

As of right now this second? almost anyone but the Tories.

I mean in the Labour party, you seem to complain a bunch about the Tories, but then you find any excuse to have a pop at Labour too, almost like it's automatic, I don't see how the reshuffle had any impact in their chances of being elected...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I mean in the Labour party, you seem to complain a bunch about the Tories, but then you find any excuse to have a pop at Labour too, almost like it's automatic, I don't see how the reshuffle had any impact in their chances of being elected...

I don't have a pop at Labour. I call party bullshittery where I see it. I doubt we'll ever see a good political party again in this country.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Absolute wankers. But I can't help feeling that the real power behind the government has had enough of "Boris". He's taken the blame for everything that's gone wrong (rightly so) and now they want someone a bit more sensible in to calm the waters.

I'm actually surprised this has leaked because you'd think that anyone working in there has to sign the Official Secrets Act. And I imagine that's a very tough thing to go against.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I'm actually surprised this has leaked because you'd think that anyone working in there has to sign the Official Secrets Act. And I imagine that's a very tough thing to go against.

The majority will probably never see anything secret.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They'll swap in Sunak and wankers will vote Tory in droves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom